Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Revenge CYOA [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:13 pm
~ Papa breaths deep and looks around something saved him the pearly stone..interesting... He closes his eyes to thank it then opens them. He watches the Kitsune and the witch. A test seemed like a trick there was nothing he wanted but to help the Kitsune and do what was right. He believed the Kitsune. He smirks may just maybe the witch could be reasoned with. The test felt like a trap even if you made it though the test. Maybe you could get what was stolen backs as your prize. He tilted his head thinking. I don't want to go home yet. " Excuse me miss. But could you please listen to Kitsune's grievance. He seems very upset. I'm sorry I rushed your cottage." ~

Insist the witch listen to the Kitsune's grievance of what they supposedly stole  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:02 pm
Agree to the tests

Phaedra had honestly never cared about the kitsune's grievance. Curiosity about the mystery stolen item was the only reason she'd come. Always eager for more magical knowledge and experiences, she wanted to see what the witch was hiding in these swamps. Now the witch was straight up bribing them with treasure to leave-and she was on board with that concept. After all this effort it'd be great not to go home emptyhooved. It seemed a little too good to be true though... Hopefully this wasn't a trick. Phaedra would keep her eyes and mind as sharp as she could.  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Bluedemonwolf

Adorable Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:19 pm
Dubhghall had come all this way so there was no way that they were just going to step into the water and be done. They also didn't particularly care about the Kitsune's grievance but they were curious about what was supposedly stolen. The tests being offered seemed interesting as did the prizes but at the same time they weren't truly interested in that either. They wondered if instead of the prize being a treasure or gift if it could perhaps be some of the Witch's knowledge. "I don't mind taking your test but I'm not really interested in your treasures or gifts."

Agree to the tests  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:29 am
Reasonably was in short supply wasnt it? What was stolen was unknown and now they were being subjected to tests? Annoying. She didnt need to pick fron any treasures still she did want to help the kitsune if only to prevent him from comming back agian. "I'll take your test but to find out what caused all this"

)Agree to the tests  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:17 pm
Echo Moon didn't come for trinkets. He came to help. And what if agreeing to the tests was a test in itself..? "Please forgive my boldness, but I wish you would humor me a little more and hear what the Kitsune has to say. They seem very upset by the loss of their item. It's possible you may unknowingly have it in your possession."


(( Insist the witch listen to the Kitsune's grievance of what they supposedly stole. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:56 pm
Agree to the tests

Luna bit her lip clearly both parties were unwilling to listen to each other. Trying to put on a brave front she stepped forward. "I'll agree to the tests," hopefully her actions would help the kitsune.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper


Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:00 pm
Next round starts: December 17th, 5 EST!


With your insistance that the witch listen to the Kitsune instead of dismissing their claims, the witch finally sighs heavily.
"Very well!" They snap, seeming agitated. "Tell me--whisper it if you must--and we might settle this at last!"
The Kitsune doesn't look like they want to go near the witch, but the need to keep it a secret from the rest of you finally has them step forward to whisper in the witch's ear.
The witch listens carefully, and then makes a thoughtful sound. "I do have such a thing." They admit. "I believed it had been left as a gift, but you say it is otherwise." They shake their head. "It changes nothing. I cannot simply return that which has entered this swamp save those who did not come by invitation. There must yet be the trials...but I will do my best to ensure I may return what I by no true intent stole."
The witch then explains to you that she desires a yellow bloom and you have three paths before you. Once you choose a path you can change your mind and take another, but you cannot return to the witch until you've found what she's asked for.
Which is your path?
Left?
Right?
Center?

nekoFayre

Inari Miko



The witch nods to those of you who agree to the tests. "This trial is a fetch quest." They inform you. "Find for me a yellow bloom." They turn and point beyond their home. "Three paths lie before you. You may enter and exit them as you desire in seeking what I have asked, but be forewarned that you may not walk alone."
She looks back at all of you. "The Kitsune and I have spoken but briefly just now and I know what it is which was claimed to be stolen. As such, they will remain here with me while you set forth." She takes a deep breath. "One warning. Once you pass within those paths, it will seem as if this home has vanished. You will be trapped within the paths until you have succeeded, or until you have failed and been ejected from the swamps."
Which is your path?
Left?
Right?
Center?

PZMJNP

Reoakee

Bluedemonwolf

AislingJuno
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:24 pm
Dubhghall listened to the Witch as they explained the trial and how they wanted a yellow bloom. That wasn't really specific as they could be tons of yellow blooms and all be different. They just hoped that the Witch wasn't going to be picky about the yellow bloom that they find since they weren't given a whole lot of details about it. They nodded about the warning and looked at the three paths. The center path seemed nice since it was right before them but something about the right path drew their eye. Taking once last look at all of the paths they began to head for the right one.

Right  

Bluedemonwolf

Adorable Combatant


Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:41 am
So the witch amd kitsune knew what was stolen but were not sharing.. she was so annoyed. Fine she would take the center path and get this going. Worst case she fail and at least the two had started talking so this could be solved.

)center path  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:52 am
Right

So their test was fetching a flower while minding the same swamp rules they'd been using this whole time. If this was genuinely the test and not just a trick to get rid if them it should be easy as cake. There was only one way to find out. Phaedra was a creature of habit and chose right like she had this whole venture.  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:42 pm
Echo Moon sighed inwardly and nodded. At least this was a step in the right direction. "Thank you." He said, and turned to face the paths the witch had said they would have to take. Might as well go to the left...

(( Left Path. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:23 pm
Luna stood at the crossroads and looked at the three available paths. None of the paths was remarkable or gave her a feeling of foreboding. She would have to blindly choose a path and hope luck was on her side. She walked toward the left path.
Left Path.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper


nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:43 pm
nekoFayre
~ papa looks at crossroads and heads to center path"~

Center path
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 pm
Next round starts: December 19th, 5 EST!


Going left, you immediately notice a change in the air and the smells surrounding you. It's as if the season has abruptly changed and as you proceed you notice what seems to be...snow under your hooves. It certainly feels like snow, and the air is a bit nippy, though not truly cold, fortunately. Here and there flowers and grasses poke through, though none of them look like a yellow bloom.
Coming into a small clearing, you spy a snow fort, just like what you might have made yourself as a foal. Would it hurt to duck inside just to take a look?
Enter the snow fort?
Walk past it?
Go back and choose a different path?

Inari Miko

AislingJuno



Going right, you immediately notice a change in the air and the smells surrounding you. It's as if the season has abruptly changed and as you continue, it's easy to notice that there are leaves on the ground of all kinds of colors. The leaves crunch under your hooves as you continue, and you also begin to notice a flickering in the trees to your left, though when you turn to look you see nothing.
After a little more walking you come to a cave. It's dim inside, but not totally dark, so at least you'll be able to see if you proceed. You also see a thin and bramble-filled path leading off to the side of the cave.
Go into the cave?
Take the path?
Go back and choose another path?

PZMJNP

Bluedemonwolf



Going straight down the middle, you immediately notice a change in the air and the smells surrounding you. It's as if the season has abruptly changed and as you continue, you see you're walking on a soft surface covered in pink and white petals, though it doesn't seem as if the trees surrounding you could possibly have produced such things. It's very nice and comfortable, tempting to lie down and take a rest even, but you're determined to move forward and besides...there seem to be things in the trees following you.
After a little more walking you come to a meadow with lush green grass and small white and purple flowers. The sun is shining down warmly and that grass looks very tempting. Would it really be so bad just to rest for a few minutes?
Lie down and rest?
Resist the urge and continue on?
Go back and choose a different path?

Reoakee

nekoFayre
 

Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian


PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:11 pm
Take the path

There was no telling if it was paranoia or not, but Phaedra had the sense she wasn't alone. The cave was intriguing but she saw no reason to go in. Flowers didn't grow in caves. She needed to stay focused on the task at hand and so opted for a different path. The brambles would be a pain but then again, maybe that was an indicator she was heading in the right direction. The witch wouldn't want the task to be too easy now would she?  
Reply
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum

Customize your own avatar now!

Have an account? Login Now!