Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Revenge CYOA [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:00 pm
Next round starts: December 11th, 5 EST!

Your attempts seem to be going well until your leg hits an underwater log hard enough to make you splash forward. The alligator swings in your direction and glides your way, opening its jaws. Just before it reaches you, everything goes black and you hear a low chuckle before your surroundings form back around you. You're back at the entrance of the swamp, safe and sound, but eliminated from the search.
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

You manage to reach the other side safely, smelling of nasty bog water but away from the hungry alligator. Before you stands a small cabin, designed to blend into its surroundings. It seems abandoned, but appearances can be deceiving. You also think you can see the rest of the group across from you.
The Kitsune pushes past you and gapes at the house. "This is it. This must be it!" They exclaim in a loud whisper, wisps dancing around them excitedly. The Kitsune looks like they want to act now, but you're not so sure.
Knock first?
Screw it! This witch is a thief and we have numbers on our side! Charge the house!
nekoFayre

It was tricky footing at times, but you made it and have found the rest of the group who made it across their own waters.
The Kitsune pushes past you and gapes at the house. "This is it. This must be it!" They exclaim in a loud whisper, wisps dancing around them excitedly. The Kitsune looks like they want to act now, but you're not so sure.
Knock first?
Screw it! This witch is a thief and we have numbers on our side! Charge the house!
PZMJNP
Your pearly stone flashes and you find yourself safe before it crumbles to dust.

The water turns brackish almost as soon as you enter it, and the smells of the swamp suddenly assault your nose, but nothing terrible seems to happen and you emerge on the other side safely. Before you stands a small cabin, designed to blend into its surroundings. It seems abandoned, but appearances can be deceiving.
You see the Kitsune push forward through a couple of ponies to gape at the house. "This is it. This must be it!" They exclaim in a loud whisper, wisps dancing around them excitedly. The Kitsune looks like they want to act now, but you're not so sure.
Knock first?
Inari Miko

Reoakee

Bluedemonwolf

AislingJuno

Oh no! You got lost and were swallowed by the darkness! Don't worry though, you'll just appear at the entrance to the swamp, but you've been eliminated!
sesshiyasha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:02 pm
Knock first?

A small, plain cabin stood before them. This was definitely not what Phaedra had expected after all the trouble they'd been through. It looked so boring and dreary... The kitsune looked ready to charge into action even though they didn't even know if this was the place. "We should definitely knock first." she stated to the group thinking the kitsune better be the one to do it. This whole mission was their idea after all.  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:25 pm
The odd smell of salt and the smooth passage through the water. It was rather nice and she managed to hold her pearl in the wing joint. It made her happy. The house was rather strange. She blinked and moved forward to knock. Something was wrong here the swamp kicked you out but never harmed you then there were that lovely magical field where it didn’t belong this must be another illusion or something non harmful. She cast a glance back at the Kitsune  and gave him a look that said he was a moron. This witch clearly wasn’t so bad. At the end of all this she was going to have update Nox on her thoughts.

)Knock first  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:26 pm
Dubhghall was not happy that the water changed so quickly after entering and the smell... ugh. They thought they had escaped it for a short period of time but apparently it was back to swamp time. They were glad that nothing happened while crossing the water and murmured a short thanks once leaving the water. Gazing at the small cabin they didn't think much of it at first but considering the water they just swam through and their own nature, they knew that it's appearance was most likely to deceive. They raised a brow at how eager the Kitsune was upon seeing the cabin. "How about we knock first before just charging in." They commented stepping up to go knock on the door. Plus while they may be a creep, they tried not to be a rude one.

Knock knock.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:30 pm
~ Papa stares at the small cabin, interesting the smell of the bog . Papa looks at the Kitsune, sure they might have the numbers, would it be foolish or brave to charge the door. He wanted to catch the witch unaware that would be best. Wouldn't it to attack. But then again it was potentially unwise the witch could be waiting for them. Attack his bring screamed now while the witch is unaware. He gets ready to charge. Fight win~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:27 pm
Echo Moon knew that jumping to conclusions without having both sides' stories wasn't the best idea. And being a Ghoulie, he knew firsthand what it was like when someone made assumptions based on appearances. Fidgeting in place, he spoke up softly. "I think we should knock first."  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Luna contemplated the decision in front of her. If the Witch was powerful having the element of surprise would be beneficial. However, Luna's instinct was cautioning her to approach the house and the situation carefully. Slowly she walked forward and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:00 pm
Next round starts: December 13th, 5 EST!

Charging at the house seemed like a good idea at the time, and you were sure it was going to work out in your favor. After all, didn't it make sense to catch the witch unawares?
Except it seems they weren't. Just outside the house you impact something. It doesn't feel hard, and it gives slightly under you, but then it springs back and sends you flying!
RNG 1-20 to avoid landing in the water!
nekoFayre

It's always good to be polite, right? Approaching the door you knock on it. After a few moments and some shuffling, the door opens and a Pixie with a bright green skull fastened to their head answers the door.

"Visitors, how interesting." They remark, not sounding at all interested. "What do you want?"

"I want what you stole from me!" The Kitsune exclaims, surging forward, bearing their teeth.

The witch looks back at them without any change of emotion. "I have no idea what you're talking about." This answer only seems to enrage the Kitsune more.

This could get pretty heated from the look of things. What will you do?
Try to be the voice of reason and calm the situation down?
Side with the Kitsune and demand the witch return what they stole?
PZMJNP

Reoakee

Bluedemonwolf

Inari Miko

AislingJuno

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:26 pm

The witch was exquisitely beautiful and seemed completely unphased at the group in front of her. Granted, it was supposed to be A LOT more than this. Phaedra wasn't feeling confident about the original plan now that their numbers had dwindled so. The kitsune was clearly starting to lose their temper and the witch not sounding the least bit worried implied she was indeed dangerous. Time to get control of the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Dubhghall was very interested in the pixie with the green skull who answered the door. Was this the supposed witch? They opened their mouth to reply to the 'Witch' but was pushed slightly to the side when the Kitsune surged forward. They shot the Kitsune a glare before turning back to the pixie.

"I was hoping that you could tell me what it is that the Kitsune here had 'stolen' or perhaps it was something they had lost. It got them all twisted up in a bad way over it being gone and I'm highly curious as to what it is." They said to the pixie. Maybe it would help calm the situation or perhaps enrage the Kitsune further. As long as it didn't enrage the 'Witch'.

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:59 pm
After this was all over, Echo Moon was going to find a nice, dark, quiet place to hole up in for a very long time. He felt a headache coming on. "Perhaps we should talk this over first..? I honestly have no idea what is going on. I came to help, if it is within my ability to do so." Shooting a glance at the highly agitated Kitsune, Echo Moon fidgeted. "I'd like to hear the full story, from both of you, and no withholding information this time. I think we all deserve to know just what we got ourselves into, especially after what we've gone through already..." He could only hope that by talking things over, they could reach some sort of truce.

Try to be the voice of reason and calm the situation down.  
nekoFayre generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:55 pm
~ Papa blinks as he hits something. He blinks as he is thrown crap not the smartest thing I have done he starts rotation his body like a cat trying to miss the water]~

RNG 1-20 to avoid landing in the water!  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:13 am
Stop! She reached a claw to keep the Kitsune back. Really how foolish was he? He didn’t share the shape of his precious object so if something happened to the witch they would have no idea just where the witch hid it and of course She couldn’t help as she didnt’ know what it looked like. “We need to slow down and think this through.” she hissed at him.

)Try to be the voice of reason and calm the situation down?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:26 am
Luna was sensing that there was some confusion. Rushing in wouldn’t help the kitsune find his item. “Let’s try to talk this out,” she remarked to both parties.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:00 pm
Next round starts: December 15th, 5 EST!

The water seems to be reaching up to grab you when there's a flash of light instead and you find yourself standing safely on the shore.
"Return what you stole." The Kitsune growls, their wisps circling them in agitation.
"Foolish fox." The witch replies. "I've stolen nothing. bIndeed, it seems as if you're the ones who have come to thieve...but since you've endured the hazards of the swamps, I'll indulge you."
Stepping fully out of their abode, they look around at you all. "I will set to all of you a series of tests. Those who pass them may pick of the treasures I have and the gifts given to me. Or you can simply step into the waters flanking my home and they'll see you gone from here and back to whence you started."
What will you do?
Agree to the tests
Step into the water and be done with this
Insist the witch listen to the Kitsune's grievance of what they supposedly stole
nekoFayre
Your pearly stone flashes and you find yourself safe before it crumbles to dust.

The Kitsune is clearly fuming, but with all of you standing back to try and reason the situation out, they seem to have no other choice but to take a step back.
"Return what you stole." The Kitsune growls, their wisps circling them in agitation.
"Foolish fox." The witch replies. "I've stolen nothing. bIndeed, it seems as if you're the ones who have come to thieve...but since you've endured the hazards of the swamps, I'll indulge you."
Stepping fully out of their abode, they look around at you all. "I will set to all of you a series of tests. Those who pass them may pick of the treasures I have and the gifts given to me. Or you can simply step into the waters flanking my home and they'll see you gone from here and back to whence you started."
What will you do?
Agree to the tests
Step into the water and be done with this
Insist the witch listen to the Kitsune's grievance of what they supposedly stole
PZMJNP

Reoakee

Bluedemonwolf

Inari Miko

AislingJuno

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items