Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirou nods and went and got her the drink she wanted and came back in the door as they where all hugging and he smiles."Don't worry sir I will protect her with my life if I need to."He says softly as he walks up and puts her drink on the table."My father once told me that"If you are not willing to put your life on the line for something you love then do you truely love it."He says with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:10 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Truer words were never spoken I was willing to give our entire fortune up to save her", he shook his head,"It would have left us penniless but I wouldn't have cared if it meant she stayed alive", he confessed; Nancy smiled she felt that her father really did love her in that moment when he said that and then he got up,"Shirou I would like to talk with you", and then he led shirou out to talk to him about taking care of nancy when she went out and her mother was storking her hair while she sipped on her juice,"Nancy sweetheart.. do you wish to stay in the hospital tonight?", her mother asked Nancy shook her head,"I feel much better.. I'm a little dizzy but I wanna go home if I can", she confessed, her mother nodded,"I will have your father talk with the doctor and have a personal nurse stay with us for the next day or so to make sure your 100%", her mother told her as nancy nodded she smiled at sat back it was going to be nice having shirou around and she was very tired... that event was traumatic for her and scary but it was also hard on ehr body not having any water or food for a whole 24 hours;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash