Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirou laughs and smiles."Oh yes I remember quite well about the pranks we played on eachother."He says as before Diane called them and Shirou stands up and follows her into the dinning room and sits down with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

When they passed the dining hall and shirou sat down she just smiled and sat across from him knowing dinner would be done soon,"What would you like to drink? I can go grab us something", she said propping her chin up on her table as she looked at him from across the soft lighting in the dining room. As if reading her mind Diane was already coming in with glasses and light champagne,"Ms. Nancy I hope this is alright? Since your parents aren't home I don't feel comfortable giving you such heavy wine", nancy looked at the bottle nodding,"Thats fine", she said as the woman filled up them both a glass and left them alone as she was nearly done with dinner,"I guess.... you think i'm a spoiled brat for not helping about much huh?", she said quietly as she looked at the table cloth,"When I was younger I admit I didn't want to do any of that but I loved helping out at your place.. but when I liked being in the kitchen with you and your mom.. I got in trouble trying to help her out and told I was a nuisance at home", she shrugged,"I thought it was just easier to let her do her job and not get her in trouble", she said quietly gazing up at him looking rather sad.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou nods as she brought out the drinks and smiles at Nancy."Not at all Nancy I know we came form diffrent wolds but if you ever want to learn to cook I am more then willing to teach you then maybe you can make those who dute you eat there words."He says with a little laugh before taking a sip of the wine."And with me living back in town you can come over any time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy smiled and sipped on her champagne,"I think thats a good idea... I hope you do teach me", she said as she heard Diane coming with two silver plates heaped with a generous amount of food,"Enjoy", she told the two smiling as she went to clean up the sitting room first as nancy smelled the roasted chicken and vegetable she began to eat,"This is sooo good", she said trying not to stuff her face but the smell was amazing she always loved Diane's cooking and since her mother only had her Diane had been her nurse maid and eventually became the housekeeper after the old one retired.. She hummed to herself while munching on her food and sipping her champagne pretty happy to be fully fed and warm for the moment and shirou being in the room only more fun things would happen after dinner!  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles and then when the food comes out he nods at the maid."Thank you very much."He says before he starts eating and sipping his drink and then looks over at Nancy,and in all honestly it didn't take him long to finish his food."It seems I was more hungry then I though."He says with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy polished off her glass of champagne and nodded,"Oh yes lets watch some tv before bed", she led him into the living room and sat down on there couch and played some tv turning it on as they watched some gaming channel it was an hour later diane said her goodbye to the two and went home to be with her husband it wasn't until the clock struck 10 when nancy yawned and snuggled closer to shirou,"I'm tired", she confessed getting up she stretched,"Lets head up for our baths and such", she rubbed her eyes shutting off the tv and making her way up the stairs and into her room,"you can go first...", she said sitting on the bed with half closed eyes.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou follows nancy to the living room and watches tv with her till ten and then he looks over at her and smiles."Ok lets go get a bath."He says as he follows her up the stairs and then when she tells him to go first he smiles."Why don't you go first then you can get into bed faster and wont have to wait."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy nodded slowly she walked into the bathroom and began to bath coming out dressed in a bathroom and wet hair slicked down her back she tumbled onto the bed,"Sleepy...", she mumbled feeling herself blink slowly,"Must get.. night..", she yawned and smacked her lips before shoving her body further onto the bed as she would make herself get up in a minute. She would wait until shirou would leave her to bathe as she stumbled upwards and pulled at her drawers grabbing up a rather translucence gown with undergarments the girl began to dress accordingly and lay on the bed tucking herself under the first 2 layers, as she was already starting to drift to sleep.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou waits for Nancy to get a bath then he gets one him self and drys off him self as best as he could and joins Nancy and lays down next to her and sees that she is falling asleep and so he softly kisses her and locks the door using his powers before tucking in beside her and pulls her to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy felt shirou's warm breathe on her neck as she woke in the middle of the night hearing her parents coming in it sounded like they were both pretty drunk much stumbling and tumbling later she heard them head to there room before quietness took over the house again she turned herself around and faced shirou his resting face his soft eyelids she found herself rather mesmerized by his sleeping figure and then she noted his eyes blink open to look at her,"They woke you to..", she whispered, feeling her heart beating on how close they were,"I didn't think they be so loud..", she whipsered out quietly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:19 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou could hear Nancy's parents come into the house and he opens his eyes to see nancy staring at him and he smiles."Ya but its fine."He whispers back softly as he keeps an ear out just incase they haven gone to sleep yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:42 am
Pagan Yanik

Nancy smiled at him sensing the small notions of him tensing up as if he had to stay on alert,"Its okay shirou the doors locked", she whispered,"Remember", she reached up to kiss his cheek before laying her head next to his,"They cant hurt you...", she replied sleepily as she snuggled closer going back to sleep... she had so much to do tomorrow she wanted to help shirou out she would have to start pretty early....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:54 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou laughs a little and smiles."Oh i know there is nothing to worry about Nancy."He says softly before she falls back asleep and he soon dose the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:30 am
Pagan Yanik

Nancy woke up that next morning sun shining birds chirping as she sat up in bed this was around the time she noticed she was basically wearing a transluence gown and her underwear was showing quickly turning around shirou was still asleep and she did the only sensible(really it wasn't) things she could think of doing she got back into bed and then with all her might shoved him out of bed onto the floor with a loud thud, her parents were still snoring away and were pretty dead to the world after drinking so they wouldn't be hearing of this commotion she then bunched up the blankets close and then glared at him as she shoved her finger to her bathroom door by the time he figure out what the hell was going on,"go now!", she hissed terrified.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:34 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou was sleeping soundly before his head hit the floor and his eyes snapped open and he looks around and then seens nancy looking at him and he looks at her confused."WHat the,what happened."He says before he got up and rubs his head and walks into the bathroom.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff