Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nancy slept peacefully through the night no nightmares no waking up crying about something that happened over 10 years ago nothing held her back from a very good sleep which was rare unless she took medicine... She managed to wake up to the birds chirping early in the morning and the housekeeper already starting to come up the stairs she yawned stretching as she knew that the housekeeper would be knocking on her door asking if she was okay or needed assistance she looked over at shirou his sleeping face breathing next to her caused her heart to flutter in happiness, she managed to smile and brushed his hair out of his face as she spoke in a soft voice,"Its early morning shirou.. its time to go", she whispered near his ear, as she looked over to her window it was alittle past dawn and the light was still grey but going to be up pretty soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou was finely abale to sleep though the night he didn't wake up screaming or sweating and then he heard Nancy's voice and his eyes slowly open to see her face so close to his and he smiles at her."Will good morning."He says softly  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:06 am
Pagan Yanik

Nancy hushed it gently by tapping his mouth with her finger,"I have to leave for town today shirou", she said quietly as she moved away to crawl out of bed,"Hmm..", she got ouf of bed and went to the window opening it seeing a Limo out front,"Well thats no good", she sighed seeing her father's business partners and there sons piling out,"They are going to want to head to the country club and I'm going to be stuck there all day", she said frowning, there was 3 of them Anderson, Copper, and Watson; or how she better knew them as John, George, and Henry she didn't like any of them not that they were mean or jerks but the fact she had to actually watch them all fight over her and know she didn't personally like any of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou grins and watches at the men get out of the car and he looks over at nancy."Hey what do you say I follow you that way you wont be bored I know a few tricks to keep hidden and with this sute you gave me I can blend it quite well."He says with a little laugh."Come on it would be fun."He says as he floats out of the window and he gives Nancy a hug."Ill follow behind youre car in the air."He says before he floats behind the house out of sight.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself giggling at shirou,"Okay but be careful I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you", she replied softly worried about him as she seen him leave out of sight she promptly got dressed in a soft white gown and a floppy hat sporting a sporty wear simple yet elegant as she went downstairs watching her dad entertain the boys and there fathers,"Nancy! what a good girl all dressed up", she ignored the hungry eyes,"You ready to go to the club?", she nodded,"yes daddy", she told him as she walked with her mother to the limo and everyone got inside it was a tad crowded but she managed to sqeeze herself against the door and beside her mom so no one could sit next to her....

An hour drive they arrived and they were allowed to take golf carts onto the main country club she yawned trying not to look around but wished she could see shirou as she headed into the country club she was told she could go anywhere just be safe, finally alone she managed to head to the tiki bar and grab herself a drink as she waited around for shirou.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou followed the limo as they drove and once they reached the country club he found a place to get all dressed up and soon found what he needed to play the part of a rich young man and he cought sight of Nancy and her family and her dads friends and he nocied she was heading to the bar and followed after her he then comes up behind her and in a very charming voice he spoke."My what is a lovely woman like your self doing here by her self."It almost didn't sound like him at first,his hair was pulled back neatly and he was in a very nice suite.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself humming to herself as she heard a strange behind her turning surprised with drink in hand she found herself smiling as she seen the green gentle gaze of shirou,"Why hello there sir..", she said sweetly. trying to respond in a not conspicuous way as she told him,"How are you new?", she asked winking at him as hse heard Anderson's son behind her calling her name,"Nancy!", he called seeing her talking with some guy,"Nancy your father wants you", he approached glaring at shirou as she slurped on her drink,"Tell daddy I'm busy", he said,"Well your father wants you now", he said narrowing his eyes at shirou.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou laughs slightly."Sorry if I starlted you young lady,but sadly yes I am new."He says giving her a slight bow before he hears some one calling for her and he sees one of the sons eyeing him like a hawk and he couldn't help but grin a little as he lifts his own glass."Forgive me I have not given my name,I am shirou Lokar and who might you be miss?"He asks giving her a warm and smooth smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy smiled playing along with the little jest,"Nancy Carpenter", ignoring the huffing of the anderson boy as he stomped off to probably tattle on her she turned her head towards his direction looking amused as she took shirou's arm seeming to play off as if she was flirting with a well established gentleman of her standing,"That was rather funny", she said sipping on her mixed smoothy as she watched the people stare at the people hoping they raise some gossip,"You find anywhere we can be alone shirou?", whispered nancy as they passed a group of girls.]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou could hardly hold in his laughter as the man stooped off and he looks at her as she takes his arm and he starts walking with her."Yes I did my lady the floor above us has a lovely view and its quite."He says as he leads her towards the steps and as they pass the girls his green eyes glint slightly as he bows as they pass and head up the steps.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Basically swooning the girls found themselves flustered hot and heavy so to speak as he passed; Nancy was rather happy to be alone with shirou again she couldn't place her finger on it but it was better than old times she wondered if it was because... she pushed the thought out of her head as she giggled to herself and sipped on her drink when they arrived on the floor nancy found herself a comfortable love seat facing the balcony as she patted the seat next to her,"Its a nice day isn't it shirou", she said offering him some of her drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:02 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looks over at Nancy as she giggles and he gives her a warm smile as they sit down and he takes her offer and takes a sip of her drink."Oh yes it is there is a nice breeze as well."He says before he looks out over the balcony before looking back at her,he was really enjoying him self with Nancy and every time he looks at her his heart skips a beat,she was amazing beautiful.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

The summer breeze the feeling of comfort the knowledge that shirou was next to her.. the combinations of feelings emotions and happiness flooding into her soul caused her to let out a sigh of pleasure she was just glad to have finally been at peace after so many years of depression and pain, she finally blinked her eyes open upon hearing some rucas below them and she began to sit up and walked over to the balcony to see her father's colleagues and there's sons all looking for and calling for her, scoffing she placed her hands on her hips and turned back to shirou,"Can you believe this? That anderson boy is so annoying look", she said looking below at her father frantically searching the grounds with security,"I do despise drama", she said upturning her nose as she walked back into the shade to sit down crossing her arms in anger.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou could hear them all yelling for her and he lets out a long drawen out sigh and he stands up slowly and walks over to the edge of the balcony and spoke just loud enough for them to hear him"Gentalmen if you are looking for the young lady shes joined me up here,you should conduct your selfs with a little more humlity then this."He says calmly before turning away and rejoining her and smiles."Oh don't worry nothing will happen you'll see."He says putting a hand on her shoulder.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Everyone stopped and stood up staring at shirou the amount of astonishment and hate from the younger boys was hilarious finally after 10 minutes her father came into the room and began to introduce himself to shirou,"Hello my boy My name is George Carptenter.. its a pleasure to meet you", he said extending his hand nancy was rather angry still as she sat on the couch brooding while her father began to explain his reasoning,"When Johnny Anderson told me she was with a strange man I got concerned about my little girl you understand", he said,"You must be a pretty decent lad though...", he said,"Nacy sweety its okay", he promised her,"I trust you darling";  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff