Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shriou smiles as he looks at her,she looked beautiful,he then slowly walks around and finds a place to sit down and looks over at her again."Oh ill wait for you I don't wont to be rude."He says as he hums a little to the music form the box and watches her as he waits for her to start eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy's finished up her hair and set the brush down letting out a sigh as she closed the box,"Its been a good day", she said in a soft voice,"A very good day.. you know shirou for so many years after you were taken from me i felt very hollow and empty..", her eyes filled with sorrow,"I didn't understand why it happened to you.. know one should have known.. and when I tried to talk about you at school everyone tried to make it seem like you never existed.. every day..", she said looking up at him,"Living here staying locked in this house listening to the same boring people all the time being forced to go shopping for stuff I didn't want.. talk to girls who personally didn't care about me but had to talk to me because of my social standing.. I know that you think I might be.. selfish saying all this but I am miserable being here", she told him trying not to cry though her eyes did water up abit,"I dont know why my parents care about money so much it doesnt make sense..", she confessed; she picked up a roll off the plate and handed it to him,"Your always hungry and probably cold and dont know when your next bath could be or when you could have a nice bed to sleep in... you probably had to work really hard and do very hard things just to survive", she sighed,"I know i'm going on about this its just me being stupid I guess...", she stared at her plate she didn't mind fibbing for extra food but it was hard for her to stomach this she was terrified she was terrified he was going to disappear in her life again and she never seen him again.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shrou listened to her as she spoke and he got up and walks up to her and kneels down in front of her and puts a hand on her cheek."Do you want to know what kept my mind strong all these years,it was my memories of you and my family all the fun we had."He says giving her a warm smile before he pokes her nose."You want to be free Nancy and i am here now so you can be free with me."He says looking into her eyes."Don't be sad Nancy I left once against my will and I wouldn't leave for nothing after putting so much work into my old house."He adds as he stands up and opens the window and he sits on the windowsill and looks out over the town."I came back to this town for you I wanted to find the girl I called my friend but instead I found a beautiful young woman in her steed."He says looking over at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy felt so comforted by his words she didn't want him to leave again whether it was by choice or not and she went and knelt down by him by the window sill and she leaned up against the window resting her head on her arms while she gazed out at the twinkling light,"Its so nice...", she confessed,"Knowing your here again and If I feel sad or lonely I could just look out into that sky and with all my might wish upon a star and sometimes its like you knew and came to me.. I'm not sure if its your power or you just know me maybe it was both shirou", this had been an emotional day she knew he would be home she just felt it in her heart and they both clicked back into place as if 10 years of not seeing one another never even happened, she turned herself back to dinner and brought the tray closer to them it was standard grilled chicken with steamed and baked potatoes and rolls and grilled veggies,"Here shirou", she handed him the plate first,"I'm pretty much going to kill that desert so you can have this", she said digging into the ice cream with delight but she promised herself to leave him some.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou laughs a little as she digs into the icecream and he starts to eat the food given to him."Its a nice night out,its not to hot and you can see the stars clear as day."He says taking a deep breath."And the airs so clear."He adds as he looks over at her with a smile."By the way if I am staying here where am i going to be sleeping."He asks looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy licked her spoon,"Where you always used to sleep shirou in bed with me", she said finding the question rather innocent considering she didn't see any change in the situation despite them being older... she probably wouldn't realize it untl they were laying next to one another staring at each other,"Can I have a bite of that", she said leaving the rest of the ice cream in the bowl,"I left you some ice cream", she said blinking up at him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou looks at her and nods."Ok works for me,and ofcorse you can it was meant for you first of all."He says handing her the plate and then taking the icecream up and eating the rest before letting out a sigh."Oh my you have some great cooks in this place Nancy the food tasted amszing."He says with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy's nodded,"Yea they are very good we still have the same one from all those years ago he still works here father isn't keen to letting go of his cooking", she confessed as she began to munch on some of the food and hand him off the bowl of icecream she stretched and yawned,"I'm going to take my bath I'll be with you afterwards", she goes over to her chest of drawers and grabs things and heads into the bathroom shutting the door.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou smiles and nods."Alright I will be here when you come out."He says with a little smile as he stands up and looks out the window as she gets her bath and he looks up at the sky,ten years is a long time but he was going to do what he could to make it up to her she was so sad for so long it was time she had some true happiness in her life.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

while Nancy was bathing the door to her room began to rattle,"Ms Nancy its me the i've come to gather your plate!", but with no response and Nancy in the bath there was a small commotion outside as her mother got involved by the time Nancy had slipped into her gown and put on a silk robe she came out of the bathroom rather confused and placing a finger over her lips motioned for shirou to hide himself as she finally unlocked the door,"Nancy what is the meaning of this locking your door?", demands her mother as she stared at her rather oddly,'I have room to my own privacy mother", she told her stiffly as her mother felt flustered,"Of course darling we were just worried your mental health lately and the way you had that awful trauma yesterday", she sighed,"You must forgive me take her dishes away", she told the house keeper leaving the room and Nancy stood there with her arms crossed waiting for everyone to leave before she sighed,"You can come out shirou", she climbed onto the bed and plopped down on her tummy.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou ducks behind the bed as her mother and the housekeeper went on about a locked door and he waits for them to leave and once they where gone he slowly sits up and laughs a little."Must say this is fun indeed."He says as he sits down on her bed before he lays down next to her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 am
Pagan Yanik

Nancy turned her head towards him and smiled,"Maybe but I would personally get annoyed after awhile", she confessed feeling her eyes growing sleepy it was warm there was the scent of shirou all around her they just had a full meal and a cozy bath and all she wanted to do was sleep soundly for once this past month instead of having to take medicine to do it... She slowly flickered her eyes feeling the tiredness weigh down,"Shirou... you ever have problems with sleep?", she whispered re-positioning herself so that she was on her side facing him instead of her tummy.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles and turns to her as she turned to face him."I do most nights i am lucky if i get any sleep at all but right now I am so tired I could sleep for days."He says with a little laugh as his eyes locked on hers and just then he felt at peace something he hasent felt in ten years,he felt like he was truely home.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy's eyes flickered feeling herself getting to tired to keep them open,"Thats good shirou..", she said softly feeling her head nodding down cradled in the curve of her arm as she was feeling sleep pull her in it would only be a few moments later that if he tried to talk to her she would already be asleep to tired to say or do anything though he would most likely have to shut the window and turn down the lights.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles as she nods off to sleep and he lifts his hand and the lights turn off and then the window slides closed before he pulls the blankets over them and smiles."Good night Nancy."He says softly before he slips off to sleep.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff