Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirou smiles and kneels down next to her and puts a hand on her head."You have a free spirit and a warm heart,you shouldn't be caged up it only servers to weaken your wings."He says with a smile,before he stands up and starts to get to work on the house."I wouldn't mind you staying here with me sounds like a fun time to me."He says looking back at her as he floats into the air and lands on the roof with some roofing tiles and starts to hammer them into place.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy smiled at him,"Yea it would be fun..", she thought it would be nice staying up late talking about there nice memories sharing there struggles through the years and then star gazing like they did when they were younger such a precious childhood ripped away before it could bloom into a beautiful thing. She got up from the ground and began to walk itno the house it did need alot of work but it wouldn't hurt to try to do what she could she grabbed an old straw broom and began to sweep out the dirt in the house it would be the least she could do for now,"Shirou you want me to get you some sheets and curtains?", she asked,"I think I have an extra quilt to", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:05 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles down at her form the roof."Thats up to you Nancy I don't want you to get in truble for helping me out."He says as he keeps hammering in the roof and sense he could use his powers fully he got the roof done rather quickly then dropped down to join Nancy with the cleaning.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy swept as much as she could out the door and was turning to a corner whne he dropped down to help her,"I will be fine shirou my goodness what have you been even sleeping on?!", she demands seeing as the place was pretty run down she was wondering if those stairs were safe...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou laughs a little and points over to a corner of the room where a roll up bed was placed."Right over there, its not much but for now it keeps the wind and rain off me."He says with a grin as he starts to take a look at the floor and taking masuremints before wood started to float and a saw started to cut the wood to langth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy looked over at the rolled up bed on the floor and began to survey it,"Shirou!! this is awful I'm glad its early summer or you would freeze to death!", she said turning her attention back to the floor and opened up a closet only to scream when a little mouse ran pass her shoe which scared her to death,"Oh it was just a mouse...", she breathed out letting herself get calmed down when she noticed there was a dead one inside of it and she squealed in disqust,"It died!!!",she said racing out of the house she stood out in the open with the broom in hand pointing at the door,"Can you get rid of it! please!!", she begged hopping from foot to foot in distress.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou watches as she heads to the closet and then runs out screaming and he then looks into the room and sees the dead mouse,he then sweeps it up with a little broom he had and walks out side and throws the little guy in the bush in the back of the yard and then looks over at her with a smile."Sorry about that like I said its been a long time sense the place as seen some love."He says before heading back into the house and starts working on the steps and floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy looked up to see shirou had gotten rid of the mouse and she breathed in a breathe or relief as she said,"I'm going to grab us something to eat I'll be right back!", she promised, she leaned the broom against the doorway and raced away back through the woods....
Enough time and soon enough she would be finding herself back in the backyard where she would sneak back into the house the housemaid seemed like she was gone for the day and it was that time of day that no one was at home it was silent.. not wishing to risk provoking anyone if they were there she made herself and shirou some food and stuffed it in a bag to haul back outside she was just about to close the back door when she heard the front one open with her mothers voice going up in excitement; Nancy nearly bit her tongue quietly closing the door when her mother slammed the front one she began to race through the back yard and sneak her way out the back gate again before heading into the woods... She returned back to shirou 3 hours nearly have passed since it took her awhile to get to him and she had been running nearly the whole time as she let out a deep breathe seeing his house come into view and her feet slowly in comfort,"I'm back!", she shouted to him smiling, as she headed up towards the house.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou heard Nancy shout about getting some food and he pocked his head out."OK just be careful."He yells before he gets back to work.
Nearly 3 hours went by and shirou has almost completed the walks of the house both inside and out both the first floor and secant floor and steps where done and the house was starting to look like new but it was taxing on his mind and he was getting tired and then he heard Nancy yelling as she was coming up to the house and he steps out and waves at her."Hey I even got a place for us to sit and eat."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy finally reached the house barely recognizing the place after 3 hours of work,"This looks amazing!!:", she confessed in awe as she followed him to where they could sit and eat,"I brought bread, cheese, fruit, salami, and jams", she told him,"Also a really nice bottle of white wine its only half way full so I'm pretty sure we wont get wasted on that", she said walking with him as she gazed about the place.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou leads her to where the kitchen use to be and there was a nice table and some chairs ready and waiting and he sits down with a smile."Ya but its really tireing on my mind but once the last two walls are done I can take a brake for a while."He says with a little laugh."And the food sounds good and a drink would be amzing."He says as he rubs his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself gazing at the small kitchen and feeling nostalgia hit her finding herself feeling at ease as she sat down she began to unpack everything at the table before turning to see shirou rubbing his temples."Please dont push yourself to much", she said stopping to stare at him in concern,"I know you want to finish this place up but you should be fine to do so... in time its alot of work you completed today", she confessed handing him the bottle,"I hope this doesn't make it worse.. please have a drink though", she said timidly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles as she hands him the bottle and opens it."It may help me sleep tonight if nothing else."He says before taking a drink and setting it down and taking a deep breath."Oh i havent had something like that in a while."He says with a big grin as he looks over at her."And don't worry I only have two more walls to do then this place will be mostly done the windows where suprisingly unharmed and the doors where easy to fix up,I just need to do the plumming and other stuff like that but once to walls are done i am making a bed."He says with a big grin."Its going to be so nice to sleep in a bed for once."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy herself smiling with him as she sat down and took up the bottle and took a swig after him while she munched on an apple, she then found herself frowning when she heard him say he hadn't slept on a bed in awhile,"Shirou... they didn't let you sleep in a real bed.. where..", she found herself feeling ashamed for having so many luxuries in life and he had to suffer the most she sat the bottle back down and looked down at the apple feeling bad for even eating it,"I'll try to bring those things by tomorrow shirou...", she said looking up,"As long as I'm not asked where I am at or if mother is busy.. shopping", she said trying to lightened the mood in hopes to help him out,"You want me to bring you some food tomorrow to! I can go grocery shopping!", she said,"I get an allowance my parents let me have one and I never use the money for anything so its kinda just been building up", she said;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles and puts his hand on her head."You don't need to worry about me so much Nancy but thank you all the same,I told you I don't want you to do any thing you don't want to do so if you want to help me thats all up to you I just don't want you getting punished for it,but as for the food it would be nice to have some food saved up but right now i have no way to keep them fresh so we sould keep it simple for the time being as for the stuff for the bed if you need help I can sneak in and give you a hand."He says taking a bite of the bread after he puts some jam on it.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff