Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The next morning Nancy found herself laying in bed staring at the ceiling she hadn't slept much the night before as their housekeeper came in to check on her,"Miss Carpenter your mother is waiting for you", nancy turned her head slightly,'I feel sick", she lied a sshe rolled over as the housekeeper went downstairs to tell the missus while nancy's mother burst through the door,"My darling!! are you alright? It must have been to much trauma for you sweetheart!!", she went over to feel her head,"your head is fine no fever should I call for a doctor?", she asked worried as nancy blinked staring at the wall,"No mother..", she said quietly as her mother began to fuss over her again,"Alrght you may stay in bed you want some breakfast? Oh nonsense of course you do", she said brushing it off,"Diane bring nancy some breakfast", she told the house keeper,"Yes missus", said the woman as she went downstairs to grab the girl some breakfast setting it on her side table,"You need anythin else Miss Carpenter?", she asked as nancy lolled her head to the side in response as the woman side and left her... as soon as everyone was downstairs nancy got up quickly and quietly smiling as she seen her mother was going shopping with some friends to calm her nerves about yesterday and their housekeeper would be working until 5 but downstairs all day... Dressing quickly she tied her hair up and then pulling her feet into some mary janes she slipped out the door and tiptoes to the edge she would have wore jeans but she didn't want to draw attention while she was out so she wore some older dress she had from 2 years ago but still fit.. hoping the faded pattern would be enough to deture her as anyone important... managing to hear the hosue keeper outside tending to the garden she tiptoes down the front stairs and walked herself right outside the front door closing it quietly behind her then she slipped to the side as she headed to the back of the house where the garden was... upon hearing the housekeeper re-enter the house she headed through the maze hiding behind them as she went to the back and found the old rusted lock and side gate.. she snuck over to the shed found a pair of players and snipped it off checking to make sure that Diane was inside before she snuck out cause the door was rusty and squeaky she finally began to run along the length of the house through the back woods and towards the valley in which she seen the boy she hadn't been this way in 10 years because she been locked up but she found herself hoping to find him out here somewhere waiting for her  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou woke up early in the morning and headed into the valley where he use to live his mother and father have long sense moved away.how ever he did find them and reunited with them a month ago his old house was in disrepair but he was still using it and was slowly repaing it and seeing as how far the house was out he could use his powers freely and doing so the house was being repaired quickly he was eating on the roof when he could feel Nancy growing closer to him and he stands up and sees her running down the street.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

The old dirt road that led to shirou's home was still there and when she began to run to the run down house which she didn't realize was in a pitiful stance she glanced up to see him standing on the roof,"You are here!!", she said relieved finding herself happy to see him again as she took in a deep breathe,"I'm so glad I found you again.. I had.. a feeling you be here", she took in deep breathes,"I'm pretty out of shape my parents wont let me go out anymore...", she confessed trying to get her breathe back. she missed this place nostalgia hit her like a ton of bricks and she wanted nothing more than to lay right there on the grass look up at the sunshine and clouds here his voice as he talked to her and watch the magic flowers dance in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looks down at her and laughs a little."So you are being caged as it where."He says jumpping down form the roof and he looks over at her."You remembered where I use to live as well,my parents moved out years ago but no one else moved in so the building fell into disrepare so i am fixing it up."He says as he picks up a hammer and it floats into the air and starts hammering in nails."I am guessing you snuck out judeing by what you said."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy watched as the magical tools began to go to work and she paused carefully before turning her attention back to shirou,"Yes but something important I have to ask", she said feeling herself tucking her hands behind her back frowning,"When we were younger that day you got tooken away.. what happened? Who were those people and why is it I can't remember your name but I know who you are", she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looks over at her."I was taken for my powers and I was being trained to be a weapon for the government."He says looking at the house."I broke free about five months ago and have been wondering on my own ever sense and as for why you don't know my name I am not sure."He adds as he holds his hand out to her."My name is Shirou."He adds giving her a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself relieved and happy for the first time in so long and she took his hand in which she gave a firm shake and told him gladly,"Its a pleasure to see you again Shirou I've been waiting for you for years..", she confessed,"I'm not sure if you remember my name its Nancy... Nacy carpenter", she told him her gaze dropped as did her hand as she said,"I'm sorry.. about what happened.. I don't remember much that day everytime I try... my head starts to hurt really badly and my whole senses start to cloud", she confessed,"I think they did something to me... so I would try to forget you all together", she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:52 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou gives her a smile.'I remembered your first name but your last name slipped my mind."He says looking at her."As for what they did I don't know but I should be able to undo it."He says reaching out and he softly touches her head and closes his eyes as he starts to clear her mind form the drug she was given."There now your memories should be unclouded."He says as he puts his hand down.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:18 am
Pagan Yanik

So many years of uncertainty and clouding of her mind began to lift within a matter of seconds her head would no longer hurt if she tried to remember anyhthing she could be free of the burden after so many years,"Shirou..", she said his name softly her eyes closed as more memories of them flooded into her mind they had known each other since they were very young but she couldn't understand why he was so important until now because back then he was her everything her best of friends and her whole world revolved around him, when she opened her gaze again she was crying feeling the pain of the day she lost him,"They came out of no where... we were going home from school we decided to stay in the field you used to make the flowers dance in the sky...", her expression and voice dropped,"It was like some surreal experience we were just fine until that fan appeared out of nowhere and they started walking towards us we tried to run... I remember..you said.."Go... they can't catch the both of us..."; She placed a hand over her mouth feeling herself trembling 'They can't catch the both of us..', the little voice stood in her head so much was lost because of them..... Nancy had so many years of depression and fear and now he was okay she didn't even know how he escaped,"I... can't express anymore in words how sorry I am that you ended up getting caught... I know if I wasn't around you may have gotten away but that log..", she turned away feeling herself walking toward the bottom of the hill where she sat down and tried to hold back the tears.. it came back to her she tripped he had to help her but it didn't matter by the time the two got up they were surrounded and everything went into play the screaming the struggling the hands outstretched in hopes of clinging onto one another and then the strange cold feeling of a needle in her throat and being tossed by the road while she lay there unable to move as they hauled him away into that van and never seen again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou didn't need to read her mind to know how much pain she was in,he watched as she went down the hill to sit down.He remembered that day how could he forget it was the day he was ripped form his peaceful life and his life as a weapon and killer started but it was the memories of his family and his friend that kept him form lossing him self in all the bloodshed that was around him,he slowly lifts his hand and the flowers around Nancy started to float into the air and dance around her."Don't blame your self Nancy you where so close to me I would have died to make sure you where safe my powers back then where not enought to fight but now I can protect those who are close to me they tried to make me into a killer but all they did was make me a saveure."He says with a smile."I am back home now lets make the most of this time and not let the past hold us back.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself gazing up through her watered eyes as the tears dripped down her face but her expression change to that of wonder and inner joy.. she found herself outstretching her hand as the flowers danced around her and she touched one only for it to float away to be among the others and she smiled cradling her knees as she gazed at them dancing across the field,"I'm glad your back shirou..", she told him,"I'm glad your home", she stood up turning to him and offering,"I dont know much about handy work since my parents keep trying to shelter me but I can help out if you want", she offered..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:45 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles at her."I am glad I am home to."He says as a flower lands in her hair and tucks its self behind her ear."I would welcome any help you can offer,but wont your family come looking for you once they notice you are gone I don't want you to get in trouble."He says softly as he leads her back to his old house.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:29 am
Pagan Yanik

Nancy looked up at the sky,"As long as I can sneak back into the house by this afternoon I should be fine", she assured shirou,"They think I'm sick", she winked at him,"I used to use that excuse alot to sneak down here when I was really little mother would come check on me but I stuffed a pillow in place of my head pretending I was asleep and she is to gullible to try to actually check if I was there", she smiled shaking her head,"When I was really sick I liked coming here and staying with your parents I would curl up by that fireplace and your mom would give me some herbal medicine and I would feel better after sleeping the whole night away...", she turned her attention toward shirou,"I wish things hadn't changed shirou... growing up without you these past 10 years has been very hard for me", she dropped her head. ..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:54 am
GuenivereOrion

"Speaking of my mother she was worried about you so I should wright her to let her know you are doing alright."He says before he plops a hand on her head with a smile."You souldn't lie to your mother like that exspasoly after last night."He says."Speaking of witch how is your father doing he did take a pretty heavy hit."He asks looking at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

She smiled at him,"I'm glad that you are going to write to her I miss her", she confessed feeling somewhat embarrassed,"You know how this works shirou I always have to fib about everything when it comes to them when you met them for the first time my dad warned me I couldn't hang out with a boy like you cause you were unfit to be around or some crap and so I lied and said you and your parents owned a large factory a few states over and you were staying with your aunt who wasn't that well off", she shrugged,"I did what I had to to make sure I could still see you cause daddy would have been cruel and stuck me in some all girls school for good", she sighed,"he is fine.. we had the doctor over and he went to the hospital but things are okay he will probably be taking it easy this weekend and relax and not do any business ventures but he is always dead set on making money", she told him frowning,"They both are always so worried about image and money I honestly just can't stand it sometimes I just want to run away for good", she told him,"But if I do that they would probably have the police find me in a few days and I would be grounded or kept to stay here I'm not sure..", she sighed,"Shirou its always been difficult for me... to be who I want to be.. and they always wanting to hold me down...", she sat down propping her head up with hands as her elbows rested on her legs that were folded up,"Ya know.. If no one could find me I stay here with you forever but I'm sure they would figure it out..", she frowned,"And I couldn't stay in this place forever either..".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff