Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nancy nodded in agreement,"Sounds like a plan lets get this take a taxi to the end of the old road and then walk our way there", she suggested as they headed out of the store she flagged down a taxi and gave him the instructions the road that led to shirou's house was very old and hardly used it was an old mountain road and there were maybe 3 more houses tucked behind all those big hills in the woods along with shirous's but it would be a long walk up to his house she carried all she could and then gave shirou the rest,"Hope this isn't to much for you I know that you used alot of your magic yesterday", she said as they walked the old dirt road up towards his house;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou laughs as she pulls him along and into a taxi and once heading down his road he carries all the stuff Nancy hadded him."Don't worry about it I told you I slept great last night so I am at full power."He says as he walks next to her."How about you get stuff ready and ill work on a fire pit."He says as he puts the stuff down on the counter before he goes and starts working on the pit stacking some large stones in a half circle.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

They would walk awhile before coming onto his house in which they would climb the hill as shirou told her to start working on the things while he would begin the fire,"Okay", she smiled as she sat her things on the counter and began to fix things and get them ready for the outdoor firepit she went outdoors and headed over to the wooded area and began to find sticks to strip so they could roast there food over the fire and after small preparation and stripped sticks she came out with a platter of food to roast and sticks to roast them on,"Here we are shirou", she told him setting it on the ground next to the fire pit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:45 am
GuenivereOrion

Shriou had gotten the fire pit up and ready and he looks over at Nancy as she brings out the food and he smiles at her."Great timeing."He says as he puts some paper and dry leafs under a few larger peaces of wood and he snaps his fingers and a small spark flickers at his finger tips before it moves to his palm and forms a small ball of fire before he sticks his hand into the pit and the fire catches and he moves his hand away."The fire should be ready in just a moment."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy watched him used the fire element suspension and amazement at his ability snapping out of it she smiled and told him,"I will bring us some pop", she promised as she went inside to grab two bottles of coke which she popped off with the help of a spoon walking outside she found herself glowing with warmth inside this is how it should be her and him together... but she knew something this good wouldn't last... trying to enjoy the moment more than usual she would hand him his coke and sit down and gaze at the fire with soft eyes as if it was precious to her at that moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:08 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looks over at her with a smile as he starts to cook the food and when she came back out with a bottle of coke he took it with a warm smile as he watches the food."It wont take long."He says before turning the sticks slowly and after only a few minuts he pulls them off and grins."Man this looks good."He says handing Nancy her food.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy sighed with happiness as she settled down next to him began to eat her food and drink her coke and then after it was all done she rested her head onto shirou's arm,"Lets take a nap here..", she said gesturing for him to lay down next to her,"Out in the sunshine with the birds.. the breeze", she could feeling the warmth of the earth and the sound of life all around them and she didn't mind it one bit they were close to one another she reached instinctively for his hand holding it as she let her body drift to the rythem of the summer lullaby;.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles as he looks over at Nancy as she leans on him and he leans over an kisses hie head."A nap sounds like fun." He says softly as he lays down and pulls her close so she can use him as a pillow and he takes a deep breath and looks up at the sky."Its such a nice day."He whispers before closing his eyes.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself snuggling closer to him as the sun slipped into the sky she sat up with a bolt noticing the sun setting,"I have to go!", she said scrambling up she began to race down the hill waving her arm back at him,"Bye!! See you later Shirou!!", she said taking off into the woods and heading home;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou jumpped a little when Nancy got up and then he noticed how late it had gotten and he calls to her."Be careful Nancy and if you need me just think of me ill hear you."He yells before he starts to clean up after he looks up at the sky.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found her way home in the darkened sky finally when it was reaching dusk she managed to slip into the front gate and walk into the house,"Mom Daddy I'm home!", she called on her way through the house was silent upon entering the home she noticed that something was up she walked into the living room to find her father sitting in his favorite lawn chair rather angrily glaring at her,"Young lady we need to talk..", he said his arms crossed her mother was sitting on the couch drinking port and looking exhausted it seemed she been crying,"Yes.. daddy.. whats wrong..", she said timidly as she moved closer he grabbed her wrist and jerked her down squishing her face with his one hand to glare her into the eyes,"Did you or did you not go to town with some man today", Nancy was scared she found herself trembling as she nodded her head,"Who was it!", he demands releasing her as she rubbed her cheeks stunned,"It was Shirou from the other day!", she said her father looked rather relieved but still told her crossly,"Nancy regardless if you went with that gentleman or not you can't be going around town with anyone without my permission! You are a high class woman and I won't have people thinking my daughter is some sleezy whore!", he glared at his wife who was smoking a cigeratte,"Are you going to say anything?", he demands as her mother looks over at her sorrowfully,"Your not pregnant are you?", she asked worried horrified Nancy shouted in outrage,"NO I'M NOT and for the both of you I dont care that you force yourselves to be people of class but I never wanted this!", her father jumped to his feet,"Nancy!", he said as she stomped off,"I hate this place!!", she screamed at the top of her lungs flinging her flats into the wall with a thud as she let out an exaggerated scream all the way to her room as she slammed her door locked herself inside and then began to cry on her bed; Her parents were down stairs were down stairs conversing rather loudly probably arguing about what to do with her as she wiped her tears and glared at the window,"I hate it here...", she thought to herself,"I hate it here so much I could just kill myself".  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Once Nancy was out of sight he turns to the house and takes a deep breath and he starts working again and by morning the house was completely done all the wiring and such was ready all they needed was the stuff they bought and the house would be completely finished and able to be lived in."When she sees it i am sure she will love it."He says with a little laugh."This will be our little place."He says with a smile before he gets some money and starts heading to town.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:10 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy last night left nancy in a rebellious mood but because of her father she woulnd't be able to see shirou for the next several days... It wouldn't be until that late friday evening she told her parents she had stuff to do,"I have a bill to pay", she explained heading out to town she went to go pay off the fridgerator, washer and dryer for shirou's home along with a few other things when she came out of the hard ware store she felt like she was being watched but made her way to the bus stop instead... it was about 5 in the evening and she was feeling anxious because it was somewhat dark and foggy.. She came upon the bustop only to be grabbed with a hand around her mouth and dragged into an ally.....

Darkness swept over her and when she woke up she found she was nowhere familiar and she was locked up in a building with police and sirens outside calling out,"This is the police we have your surrounded please release the hostage!", they called, as nancy was tied up with bonds and chains on the news by nearby radios a broadcast was being played,"Nancy Carpenter age 18 is currently being held hostage but a local gang member the man has asked for a million dollar reward in exchange for the young woman her father George Carpenter is with police as he prepares the suitcase for the exchange: Local authorities will hand out the exchange they are unsure whether or not it will be successful They are unsure if the girl is alive or dead"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou was working on the ground of his house when he got a bad feeling and then could her the sounds of sirens and Shirou's eyes narrowd and he went running he first stopped at Nancy's house and seen it empty and then he used his powers and he followed her only to see countless cops and then he seen her father and his anger grew and so shirou made his way around the back of the building and with his powers he sneaks in and in just a few moments Shirou was standing in the door way to where Nancy was being held with out any one knowing,the look in his eyes was one of pure utter anger."You are all going to die here."He says coldly as he quickly lifts his hand and every one but him and Nancy got flung into the air and then slamed to the ground,then with another movement Nancy was freed form her bindings."Nancy are you ok?"He asks before he lifts the men in the air again and this time slams them into the walls."You men are going to tell me where your boss is and I may let you live."He says his green eyes glowing.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash