Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirou laughs as she takes his hand and pulls him out of the restuant and head down the street and he grins."Find you can decorate but don't go overbored with it,i like things simple remember."He says as they make there way into an appliance store.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

She smiled,"Very well I'll try to keep it simple just for you", she said tapping his nose as they went inside she walked up to the counter and asked for the catalog,"Thanks", she said flipping through the different brands and models she wanted to get shirou a washer and dryer, new stove, and refrigerator.. she also needed to make sure the pluming was good for him,"do you need anything while we are here?", she said to him flipping through the different brands and trying to find what she think he liked the most including color...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looked at the catolog along with Nancy and seen a few good looking items that he points out to her."I mostly just need plumming supplies and electracle supplies once i have those I can have the house done in just about a day or so and ready to have stuff moved in."He says as he looks at what kind of stuff they have.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

She watched him look over the catalog with her and she felt a rush of happiness it was as if they were booking there own home! She turned to scan the walls,"Can you find most of that stuff here?", she asked turning to the man at the counter,"What do you sell sir?', she asked as she began to list off some of the things shirou may need from wall sockets to nuts and bolts, she then began to skin the catalog again,"I'll be ordering some things to come in I will pay once they arrive", she informed the man,"I'll pay for the shipping to", she said,"I have half the payment up front", she began to tell him the numbers she wanted in the catalog as she wanted to make sure everything was correct as they began to order some of the furniture for shioru.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou was helping Nancy by telling her all the stuff that was needed,it was clear he has done this before and it took a little longer then he thought but he did keep stuff that was a little cheeper but he could make use of them better then most people.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy wasn't very satisfied with the appliances that shirou wanted but she would have to make up with the decor,"Come on shirou lets head to another store here in town they have great room decor", she explained to him as they left the man with some of the money in her purse and headed out the door,'After that if we do anymore shopping I will have to stop by the bank", she told him,"I'm running low on cash", she explained as they walked down the streets together anyone would have thought them dating or even married and she was rather happy to be walking hand in hand with shirou except seeing as she didn't know but she was being watched but some of her dads clients and later this would be a repercussion.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou walks with Nancy down the street hand in hand and laughs a little."Thats why i was trying to keep the cost down."He says before feeling eyes on them and he turns around seeing one of her fathers friends and his eyes narrow slightly."I may need to go home with her tonight to make sure nothing bad happens."He says to him self.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy snorted,"I have more cash in the bank it will be fine you worry to much", she said unaware of them being watch as she entered another store containing the house decor she began to go through with a buggy and purchase things she would have liked and then look there catalog as well,"I just can't wait until we fix that old place up it will be nice to stay there", she sighed flipping through the pages as she day dreamed of her shirou playing house couple.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou couldn't help but laugh a little before walking into another store and he looks at her with a smile."How about you get what you want this time."He says as he looks around at there stuff and hums a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Trust me I will", she said,"I'm going to make up the guest room for me", she said,"And I'm going to fix your old bedroom for you and fix up the kitchen and..", she began to go with the typical blah blah blah conversation in which she would explain her whole little dream in her head as she finally got the total rang up and then got the money to pay it,"Shirou after this lets go rest for abit I think that I want some lunch we have been shopping for hours!", she confessed,"This time you can pick the place", she winked at him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:41 am
GuenivereOrion

Shriou listnes to her little speach and smiles at her."It would seem some one has got big plans."He says with a little laugh before they head out of the store."Why don't we head back to your place and ill cook you something maybe something form my mom's cook book."He says with a grin."She did teach me how to cook after all and i have only gotten better."He says before stopping and grinning he could get a job as a chief they get payed a lot if your good enough and they had a lot of high end restarants around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:05 am
Pagan Yanik

"But my parents", she said uncertainly,"Lets go to your house shirou! that way we don't have to worry about my parents wondering why you are over so early daddy said something about dinner but not about lunch!", she said pulling him along,"Come on I'll go grocery shopping with you I'll help you start a fire and everything I promise", she said looking up at him with bib blue eyes and a pouting lip.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looks at Nancy and laughs a little."We have nothing to cook with Nancy."He points out to her as they walk out and head down the street."We can do some camp food if you want but ill need some stuff to cook in."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy puffed up her cheeks at him before sighing,"Fine! I'll get all the stuff follow me", she said ushering him to a nearby grocery store she began to purchase food that they could cook on an open fire, hot dogs, exotic fruits, marshmallows
The usual stuff she hoped they could catch some fish to but that would probably be to much so she grabbed simple stuff for open picnic like chips and premade sandwiches she asked the deli to make for them, after everything was ready to go she then turned to him at check out crossing her arms,"Happy?", she demands as the woman began to ring everything up.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:40 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou follows Nancy and when she turns to him he cracks a smile."Works for me I have some cooking spikes that we can cook the hot dogs and maybe catch some fish in the river behind the house."He adds as he thinks for a moment.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff