Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:56 pm
This isnt about singing this is about a boy that gets kidnapped by a top gonvernment facility and is held there until the mid 1950's where he meets a girl who used to be his best friend Nancy Carpenter.

PaganYanik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:Shirou

Bio: Shirou was about ten we he was taken by the gonvernment after they found out about his powers of telekinesis and as he grew up more powers where implanted into him and after about 10 years of training he broke out and then wondered about a few months.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Name: Nancy Carpenter
Bio: Nancy comes from a very wealthy family when she was 5 she snuck out of the garden and was lost for 3 days she was helped by a little boy that lived 2 miles down the road in a small house with his parents they slept out under the stars and played in the fields on the 3rd day she returned home and talked about the boy from the valley when her parents finally let her outside again she kept sneaking away until it was time for school; Upon entering school nancy was scared and her parents were considering private school but when she came back home delighted after the first day she realized that her best friend was there... years passed and they became like two peas in a pod One day however he was tooken away from her by men in white astronaut suits as they hauled and put him in a white van they grabbed her up and shot up her with a strange syrum and left her on the side of the road she was found by a local fisher man and brought to the police her returned her to her parents after that Nancy was not aloud to leave or go anywhere without a chaperon all the gates were elevated high off the ground and all doors and locks kept locked.. she never forgot about the boy his appearance his voice and she cried herself to sleep every year around the same time of his disappearance and the fact she could never remember his name.. what made her hurt even more was she was beginning to forget her precious childhood and would suffer minor migraines from time to time she assumed it was the stuff they put in her body but she was never for certain. Nancy is now 18 and her parents are looking for a marriage partner she will be up for proposal soon enough;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:25 pm
PaginYanik

Nancy was sitting in the 1957 Chevy Bel Air while her father drove her and her mother around they were heading to an Opera singing which was preforming in the city as she gazed out the window she felt so depressed the following months up to her 18th birthday and nothing her parents did seemed to bring her out of her stump,'You get to go to a lovely party here soon Nancy wont that be nice? Meet all those handsome boys? Talk with your friends?", her mother tried to chat away her feelings as she found herself just remaining mute the whole ride after they got out of the car the two women clad in lovely evening gowns and silks shawls walked across the road to the front of the Opera house... Upon entering the show they sat for hours Nancy finding herself nearly falling asleep from the boredom until she blinked her eyes try to rouse her self as the Opera was over.. they walked out the side door after her father talked with a man using the VIP Entrance upon exiting and heading to there car they were surrounded by a group of men, who began to fling vulgar language at the women and crude comments at her father,"Listen here you can take the jewels and everything in my wallet just leave my family alone", said her father firmly as her mother began to have a panic attack and scream for help,"Shut her up!!", threatened one with a gun, Nancy found herself nearly to the point of passing out from the tension her face pale.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou was walking down the street and humming to him self as he looked up at the sky he was coming up to the Opera house his cloths where ragged and he was dirty but he didn't really car to much what people thought about him then as he was about to head down an ally he heard yelling and he pokes his head around the corner to see a bunch of guys surrounding a family and his eyes narrowed slightly before he stars walking there way slowly as he puts his hands in his pockets and clears his throat and spoke calmly with a grin."My arnt you lot a noices bunch could you keep it down people are trying to sleep."He says as he walks into the light.his dark hair covering half his face and his green eyes glinting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:39 pm
Pagan Yanik

All the men looked up even the Carpenter family as her father thought oh no there is another one... and while her mother had enough of it and passes out on the ground,"Mary!!", shouted her dad as she bent down to check on her Nancy found her heart beating in her chest and for the first time in months since her cousins birthday party she smiled and she held out her hands to him,"You!", she said finding herself stepping forward only for one of the men to pull her back,"Give me the jewels lady!", he said grabbing the pearls around her neck and yanking them as he wouldn't let go of her wrist,"Hey get him out of here we can't have witnesses!", said one of the guys,"With pleasure boss", the man said as he pointed the gun at shirou and grinned before shooting.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou's grin faded when the man grabbed the girl and then the man who pulled the gun on him pulled the trigger and the bullet stopped in midair and Shirou looks at the men as he reaches out and grabs the bullet with two fingers and throws it down to the ground as he then holds out his hand and the gun rips it self out of the mans hand and flys over to Shirous and he then drops it before he then flicks his wrist up and he lifts the man who had the gun into the air and then flings him into the fence nearby and then he looks at the others as his grin comes back."Oops my hand slipped."He says before looking at the guy who had Nancy."Let the lady go or I will turn you inside out."He says as he points a finger at the man like a gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

The man who went flying caused all the others to turn to shirou in amazement the guy who clung to nancy found himself saying,"Quick grab the money lets get out of here!", he said shoving nancy onto the ground he jumped over her and hit her dad in the back of the head as she looked up at shirou, scrambling to get off the ground in her silk even dress and high heels as her gloved hand help keep her hands from getting scratched up by the rough concrete, her dad was out for the counting as they tried to pick pocket him while she turned to take off her shoe and throw it at his head,"Leave my daddy alone!", she said looking behind her she seen a piece of wood and went to reach for it as most of the thugs were rushing past shirou on there way out of the ally,"Shut up you b*tch", said the man aiming his gun at her as she tried to shield what she assumed would be a shot to the face.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou let the men run past him but the one who pointed the gun at Nancy his arm broke before he could pull the trigger and he dropped the gun and Shirou walks up to the man and he grabs him by the caller of his coat and looks into the man's eyes."What kind of man aims a gun at a defenseless person let along a lady,you are willing to pull the trigger but let me ask you are you willing to die."He asks the man as he stares him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

The man howled in pain as his whole arm broke before shirou picked him up with by the collar glaring him down he glared up at shirou all his men having left him,"We do what we have to survive you freak even if it means a rich brod has to die", he said through gritted teeth; Feeling himself glaring up at the man,"You know how it is to eat nothing and go to bed hungry they don't!", he said. Nancy found herself looking up as siren were being heard and police were coming running some of the men were being flagged down and grabbed it seemed someone had heard commotion and called the police as Nancy blinked up at shirou turning her head as the police approached,"Freeze!", said one to them both as he held up his gun,"Put your hands in the air both of you!", he demands as nancy got to her feet,"W...Wait!", she said as one of the officers came over to help her up,"Its okay lady we are gonna help you", he told her as she tried to tell him,"But he..", she pointed at shirou,"He saved us!", she told him,"He didn't do anything wrong!", she tried to explain to the police officers as officers started piling in,"You sure lady?", he asked as he narrowed his eyes at shirou's appreance,"Yes I'm positive!", she said rather angrily,"I'm not blind or deaf!", she snapped;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou turned when he heard the police coming and he looked at the man."Yes I know the feeling of not eating but I wouldn't resorte to hurting others just so you can make your self feel better."He says never loosing his cool then once the police coming up and tell him to put his hands up he drops the man and turns to the cops his hands up."This man has a broken arm so please be careful with him."He says as he then looks down."And the gun he was using is right there."He says pointig at it with a head nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

The police began to mvoe in and inspect nancys parents as she stood there staring at shirou she knew who he was but she couldn't remember his name and her head began to ache as she rubbed her temples trying to soothe it,"Alright kid", said an older officer coming up to shirou,"The lady said your innocent your free to go", he said as they moved to fix the crime scene and get the criminals into the cars Nancy looked up at shirou standing there.. his vivid green eyes before the gun shot.. the bullet stopping she knew it had to be him memories flood back of him picking up rocks and juggling them with his powers... creating floating flowers in the sky... She finally found herself walking to him,"Do...", she said her eyes alight with wonder,"Do you remember me...", she said whispering,"Your.. the boy from the valley", she said tilting her head to the side,"My.. friend...", she dropped her head maybe she was wrong maybe this wasn't him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looked at the girl as she walks up to him and he lowers his hands and his eyes widen slightly."You remember me."He says softly before he notices her family members where being woken up and he looks at her."We will talk some other time Nancy."He says as he turns around."Just keep an open mind and I will find you."He says tapping his head as he starts walking as her headache fades away."Then the beads that the man ripped off her float into her hands as he rounds the corner.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy looked up at him when he said that she remembered him and her excitement rose,"Yes! I do!", she said wondering where he was going as he turned to leave her telling her to keep an open mind,"But wait!! I just found you again! I don't even..", she watched him round the corner and looking down in her hand at the pearls that he reconnected for her,"your name...", she whispered to herself she turned to see her parents waking up as her dad got information from the police after many hours of talking at the station they drove home as it was nearing the morning nancy couldn't stop thinking where he went.. her throat ached from trying not to cry and her heart throbbed from watching him walk away again... She went up to her room that night not even bothering to ask for help as she was already slipping out of her dress into a night gown she looked at the small bruises on her wrist but her whole body felt empty as she landed backwards on her bed and stared up at the canopy,"I hate this life", she whispered closing her eyes as she fell asleep.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou was sitting on a roof not to far form Nancy's home and he looked over at it as he nibbles on some bread he bought and then looks up to the sky."She remembered me after ten years yet she forgot my name."He says to him self before he yawns and gets ready to sleep."Don't worry we will talk tomarrow."He says to him self as he falls asleep.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff