Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
☆ Advertise With Us • Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterfly Bumps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:54 am
Hi, my ad order is up and I would like to renew.
I would like to rebuy the big ad for a thread I run, and then buy a placement in the mini flyer ad.

Ordering Individual Announcement Advertisement, please!

Username
: Butterfly Bumps

Number of Advertisements: 1 ad for March, 1 flyer for 6 months (OH package according to the front)

Specify Day of the Month, if desired (not the first week of the month): Anytime

Additional Information: The first spoiler is the ad, then I have the button for the mini flyer.

Mini Flyer- User Image

I am also going to work up ad's for Got Birthday and my bump shop. And I'd like to add their flyers to your monthly flyer announcement too. I'll get that posted shortly.

One trade coming for all three announcements(can be any month) and 3 flyers to be in the flyer announcement for 6 months.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:13 pm
Ordering Advertisements, please!

Username

Number of Advertisements: 1 ad for when it fits, 1 flyer for 6 months (OH package according to the front)

Additional Information: The first spoiler is the ad, then I have the button for the mini flyer.

User Image

Got Birthday? Is a birthday charity that send YOU presents for your birthday every year!!
Everyone will get two gifts on/near their birthday- Platinum/gold and a present!
Everyone will receive multiple birthday wishes too.
If you only want platinum or only want items/rigs/bundles you are welcome to say so.

We strive to give YOU a fabulous birthday!

Just click the banner and check us out!

Mini Flyer- User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.102534189][img]https://i.imgur.com/qYAAHRY.png[/img][/url]

Butterfly Bumps

Butterfly Bumps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:23 pm

Username

Number of Advertisements: 1 ad for when it fits, 1 flyer for 6 months (OH package according to the front)

User Image
Do you want your shop, auction, contest, CB, or quest thread kept at the top of the thread list?
Maybe you want some guild activity?
Maybe you want some activity to boost a business?
No matter what kind of thread you have we are happy to post.

My friend/assistant and I are always taking orders.
We are friendly, happy to chat or straight bump, we'll quote you if desired, and we're free!
-- numbered bumps are free, unlimited are tip/bribe please.

Some info-
We will use the bump you want us to, including emotes and bumps you've made yourself. ~
~ We won't try to cram all of your bumps together(that's also not allowed in most forums).
We spread them out to make them last you and help you out for longer.
This also prevents bumps from being wasted. ~ If you need to go on a hiatus for any reason feel free to ask us to put your order 'on hold' until you return.

Mini Flyer- User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83951959][img]http://i.imgur.com/57mqTab.gif[/img][/url]

-I don't have a small banner for the shop.-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:36 pm
Thank you for your orders, Joy will quote you soon.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

NSTG Treasurer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:15 pm
Butterfly Bumps

Username

User Image
Do you want your shop, auction, contest, CB, or quest thread kept at the top of the thread list?

We are friendly, happy to chat or straight bump, we'll quote you if desired, and we're free!

Some info-
We will use the bump you want us to, including emotes and bumps you've made yourself. ~
~ We won't try to cram all of your bumps together(that's also not allowed in most forums).
This also prevents bumps from being wasted. ~ If you need to go on a hiatus for any reason feel free to ask us to put your order 'on hold' until you return.

Mini Flyer- User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83951959][img]http://i.imgur.com/57mqTab.gif[/img][/url]

Would you like JoyRose to make one for you? It would not be animated, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:53 am
could someone advertise my military guild please ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Butterfly Bumps

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:19 am
NSTG Treasurer
Butterfly Bumps

Username

User Image

Some info-

Mini Flyer- User Image

Would you like JoyRose to make one for you? It would not be animated, though.
Yes please. I grabbed my smallest bump, but an official banner is better. No animation needed. Joy has made a lot of graphics for me including the banners for Got Birthday and 10 mil. Designers choice. If she wants direction, celestial/blues/blue and purple  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:08 am
Hey there, it is currently March and I placed a potential order to advertise the Fishaholics Anonymous guild for that month to invite people. Are these advertisements still happening? Thanks kindly  

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:18 pm
JoyRose

Ordering Individual Announcement Advertisement, please!

Username
: AvatarRoku05

Number of Advertisements: x 2

Specify Day of the Month, if desired (not the first week of the month): None, just once in February and once in early March would be lovely if you have time.

Additional Information: Coding Below

The Fishaholics Anonymous guild invites you to join us for our 7th Guildaversary! Anyone who is interested in the Gaia Fishing game, whether Classic (or the awaited Fishing v.2 being built into the new Towns 3) is welcomed to join us as a member today! Let's get ready for another year of "Fishing, Fun, and Friendship!" Join the Fishaholics Anonymous guild today, and let's celebrate this Gaian classic game while also getting ready for the Guildaversary in March!

User Image

[align=center][color=teal][size=16]The Fishaholics Anonymous guild invites you to join us for our 7th Guildaversary! Anyone who is interested in the Gaia Fishing game, whether Classic (or the awaited Fishing v.2 being built into the new Towns 3) is welcomed to join us as a member today! Let's get ready for another year of [i]"Fishing, Fun, and Friendship!"[/i] Join the Fishaholics Anonymous guild today, and let's celebrate this Gaian classic game while also getting ready for the Guildaversary in March![/size][/color][/align]

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.432201][img]https://i.imgur.com/m7QFyOd.png[/img][/url]
[/align]

I am so sorry - I don't know how I missed this so completely. If you like, I will happily post an ad for you for free since I missed this and missed the window for it. I can't apologize enough. I'm so sorry!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:40 am
JoyRose

I am so sorry - I don't know how I missed this so completely. If you like, I will happily post an ad for you for free since I missed this and missed the window for it. I can't apologize enough. I'm so sorry!

It's quite alright, I just figured you had been busy. I will pass for now, but I may try to advertise something at the end of June and during July ninja  

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:50 am
JoyRose

It's quite alright, I just figured you had been busy. I will pass for now, but I may try to advertise something at the end of June and during July ninja

If you do, please remind me of the promise I made to you on April 10, 2022, so I remember to honor it. Thank you for your understanding and patience!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:43 am
JoyRose
JoyRose

If you do, please remind me of the promise I made to you on April 10, 2022, so I remember to honor it. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

I'll still gladly pay! But on a side note, if you know of someone with great graphics skills or layout skills for an announcement, I would love to make it really pop!  

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:57 am
JoyRose
JoyRose

I'll still gladly pay! But on a side note, if you know of someone with great graphics skills or layout skills for an announcement, I would love to make it really pop!
Joy and FaerieFae both make fantastic graphics. Joy's can be seen in her shop Fuzzy Graphics and all over the guild. Fae's are in this month's event. She probably has other references. Joy has layouts in her regular shop. She has one here in the guild and one in the mini shops forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:56 pm
Darkness and Wings
JoyRose
JoyRose

Joy and FaerieFae both make fantastic graphics. Joy's can be seen in her shop Fuzzy Graphics and all over the guild. Fae's are in this month's event. She probably has other references. Joy has layouts in her regular shop. She has one here in the guild and one in the mini shops forum.

How much to get an announcement out on June 30th OR July 1st? 3nodding  

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:35 pm
Darkness and Wings
JoyRose

How much to get an announcement out on June 30th OR July 1st? 3nodding
only joy can send announcements. Price depends on size.
JoyRose

☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces