Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ An Urban Legend is Born-Over! Congratulations Belladonna

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:01 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Colored by: Abeno Seimei

This pony loves urban legends, and they've been traveling to collect them! Maybe you know some? They're looking for something that makes them check under their bed at night and keep the lights on! Surely there's a story out there...

Your job is to tell them a story. It should be scary in nature, although it is up to you what kind of scary it is! It can be paranormal, based on real fears, etc. It must feature Everchange and the world surrounding it, as the winner will also find their story placed in the brand new Urban Legends guide that'll be up at the end of this month.

How to Play:
      • Fill out the prompt! The story must be your own making, although you can find inspiration in stories in our world.
      • This urban legend will go into the Urban Legend guide. Some Urban Legends are, in fact, truth, although most ponies have forgotten that over time. If you want your story to be based on an actual even in Everchange you'll need to ensure the story fits lore closely. If not, feel free to write whatever you desire as long as it is within Everchange!
      • Abeno Seimei and Nymphiea will be judging this contest and picking a winner shortly after the end date.

Rules:
      • You cannot proxy.
      • Your story must be written by you. You make take inspiration from other stories in our world, but it should only be inspiration. If you do use anything from our world you must link credit to the story/stories.

• Do NOT delete your posts! If you make a mistake just edit the post and say so.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:13 am
        Form:
        [align=center][b][size=14][color=#763E36]I Have a Story![/align][/b][/size][/color]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Location of Urban Legend:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b] -spoiler if it gets too long!- [/size]

My Four Seasons
Crew

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:35 pm
I Have a Story!

Username: ChexaRain
Location of Urban Legend: Deep within the Glittering Forest, in Winter's Breath.

Story:
It is said that deep within the wood, if you travel to the lengths of your capabilities and are weary to the bone, you may come across a magical being who grants wishes for a price.
Of course, to get there takes great strength, and the being will only grant wishes he deems are worth his time and "the payment will equal the cost of his magic".
Like all legends, people do not return from these trips, whether it is from the journey or the cost, one cannot tell.
The only one to tell the tale has grown old, but he is as cold as the weather surrounding the wood, his way of speaking flat and emotionless. His claim was that the magical being is a demon, and the cost of his wish was the heart in his chest; a debt of servitude to find a worthy heart to replace his own in his master's grasp, just to feel again.
But then again, who would dare tread deep into the forest for something as simple as a wish?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:52 pm
I Have a Story!

Username: Belladonna Snow
Location of Urban Legend: Whispering Willows

Story:
It is said that there lives a witch in the Whispering Willows and she summoned demons to roam around the land of the whispering willows. If your dare to enter you might hear familiar voices of your loved ones call out for help. This is how you know they marked you as their victim. The more you ignore the more they will beg for help. "Help me, please dont leave me here. Help me help me.". If you dont come to then they will follow you. If you see a huge shadow of something you cant identify you better run because if they catch you they will eat your alive. Sometime they will take shape of something that looks familiar but it looks deformed or mutated. Like a wisp but with weird limbs coming out of it body. Now lets say you made it out of the forest, well its not over yet. You have been marked and they will come for you. They will follow you all the way home. So make sure your home is locked up. The will knock , scratch and cry for help or to open the door. This time i am sure they heard your voice and is now asking for help or asking to let them in side in your voice. They will follow you and never leave you till you are their meal or your die. I should know they have never left me.

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:32 pm
I Have a Story!

Username:Cheyriddle4
Location of Urban Legend:Moonlight Fields

Story:
Long ago there were two brothers who at one time were very close to one another. The older brother Cain with a coat of browns and markings like shiny copper was a hot tempered stallion. Always one to get what he wants no matter the cost and had quite the jealous streak. His younger brother Slaen had a coat of cool blues and greens and was quite satisfied with the small things in life. A quiet soul with a warmth and friendliness that all adored.

One day a gorgeous mare came to the area and both grew to like the mare. While Cain was upfront and quite abrasive, Slaen was gentle and respectful. Which only brought the mare closer to him. One day Slaen was walking with the mare Lark when Cain spotted them together. In a fit of jealous rage Cain came running down from where he stood and started to fight his brother for Lark. Slaen tried his best to calm his brother down but the jealousy and anger overtook his brother. The fight took quite some time until Cain's horn pierced Slaen's chest. It was then that piercing screams pierced the air as Slaen fell onto a patch of white flowers and in that spot where he passed. Cain was then cast out of the area and Lark would always come to the place to mourn her dead friend.

As time passed the flowers would never bloom in that spot where Slaen died. It is said that many can catch sight of Slaen in the field under the moonlight of a full moon. Or walking near the stream at half past noon. And if you catch his attention one may even speak with Slaen to catch a part of his tale.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:12 pm
Thank you so much for your patience. With a little time, we have reached an agreement.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belladonna Snow
I Have a Story!

Username: Belladonna Snow
Location of Urban Legend: Whispering Willows

Story:
It is said that there lives a witch in the Whispering Willows and she summoned demons to roam around the land of the whispering willows. If your dare to enter you might hear familiar voices of your loved ones call out for help. This is how you know they marked you as their victim. The more you ignore the more they will beg for help. "Help me, please dont leave me here. Help me help me.". If you dont come to then they will follow you. If you see a huge shadow of something you cant identify you better run because if they catch you they will eat your alive. Sometime they will take shape of something that looks familiar but it looks deformed or mutated. Like a wisp but with weird limbs coming out of it body. Now lets say you made it out of the forest, well its not over yet. You have been marked and they will come for you. They will follow you all the way home. So make sure your home is locked up. The will knock , scratch and cry for help or to open the door. This time i am sure they heard your voice and is now asking for help or asking to let them in side in your voice. They will follow you and never leave you till you are their meal or your die. I should know they have never left me.

Congratulations !

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
▶ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash