Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ A Gorgon Lurks - OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:38 pm
I Pick....


Door: 1
Current Whole Mirrors: 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Optional RP Response: Using mirror
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:25 am
      Door one opens with a creak. The door is heavy, but it's a given for what it is made out of. Despite how lavish the door itself is, the room is barren and made of old wood. You're left empty handed, but safe at least.

      Thankfully.

      If you used a mirror it has now broken.

      Revel1984

      Ebonrune

      [X]Natty-Chan[X]


      The second door seems like a trap, but you open it anyway. For a moment everything is quiet as the door slowly swings open. You look right where you had seen the window to see... nothing.

      Wait, what?

      You close the door and see the window through the door. You open it again -- it's gone. After a few opening and closings of the door you realize you've been bamboozled.

      You don't even get anything for it, either. If you used a mirror it has broken.

      medigel


      The third door.... it's weird. You open it and the sound of hay scrapping against the door is loud. It also trembles, although at this point what's new? The house seems to like generating weird doors as it is.

      You enter the room, although you notice pretty fast what you thought was dark walls was actually just darkness. The door slaps shut behind you and you're blinded for a moment. Something shuffles closer to you -- a scarecrow? It sounds like one, and you swear you can see a figure with straw peeking out of its sleeves.

      And then something lunges at you.

      No one has equipped a mirror, and thus the house suddenly has a lot more statues.

      Pharaoh Phobia
      You're eliminated! We'll miss you!

      SwordOfTheDarkOnes
      You're eliminated! We'll miss you!

      Ice_Dragon_Demon
      You're eliminated! We'll miss you!

      ~Twilight...Angel~
      You're eliminated! We'll miss you!


      There's four of you left. The doors left behind are dwindling, and this time there's only two to pick from. How lucky... right?

      The first is what seems to be a church door. Nothing else is striking, although it's rather large.
      The second is a boarded up hole. There's a doorknob on one of the boards, and once again the house doesn't surprise you with its weird shenanigans.
 

Nymphiea
Captain

Shy Wife


Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:28 pm
I Pick....


Door: 1
Current Whole Mirrors: 0
User Image


Optional RP Response: Third Sight considered her two options with a frown. Logically the haunted house would have the monster behind the scary door, right? Except ponies would think that, so obviously they'd pick the spooky door so they wouldn't find the monster, right? Uuugh, this was hard!
Door number one seemed to have been working so far, so she reached for it. Here went nothing!
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:51 pm
I Pick....


Door: 1
Current Whole Mirrors: 0
User Image


Optional RP Response: welp
 

medigel

Anxious Spirit


Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:37 am
I Pick....


Door: 2
Current Whole Mirrors: 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Optional RP Response:
Well that was a disappointing door, but at least nothing bad happened... Shandra shook her head.... only TWO doors now? hmmm.... She looked around.. throwing cautition to the wind she went through the boarded up hole door (using Mirror)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:25 am
I Pick....


Door: 2
Current Whole Mirrors: 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Optional RP Response:N/a
 

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol


Nymphiea
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:50 am
      You open the first door. It seemed safe, at first. It's empty, but in the middle is a large glass stained window in the shape of a beautiful purple Alicorn. She looks... unlike anything you've ever seen, as if she was made from crystals, stars, and light itself. You're entranced, but you know what you need to do; break the window and get out of here!

      So you approach. As you do the door slams shut. You whirl around, reaching out to open the door when the sound of shattering can be heard. Shards of glass scatter the ground and a figure grabs your shoulder, spinning you around.

      You are now another statue.

      Ebonrune
      You've been eliminated! Noooo :<

      medigel
      You've been eliminated! Noooo :<


      The second door oddly... opens. The hole and boards legit just swing open, defying all sense. You shrug it off, entering the room. The door slams behind you, but the room is lit by torches and is full of books. You don't see a window, but instead a door right in the middle of the back wall. It's a black door with a black knob, made of what you assume is wood. You have two options;

      The first door, which is the door you came from. You can turn around and leave this room.
      The second door, which is the black door before you.

      If both members pick the same door a winner will be RNG'd.

      If you used a mirror last round it has broken.

      [X]Natty-Chan[X]

      Revel1984


 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
I Pick....


Door: Black Door
Current Whole Mirrors:


Optional RP Response:
It seemed silly to turn back now, safe maybe, but she'd come this far... Shandra opened the black door.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:48 pm
I Pick....


Door: The door I came in from
Current Whole Mirrors: None
List images here!


Optional RP Response:
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:02 pm
      You turn around, deciding it's best to go through the door behind you. The house groans, and you're unsure if it's encouraging you or warning you. Either way, you've made your decision and open the door behind you....

      And there they wait -- the shadow. Except, now you can see who they are. Immediately you notice their lack of eyes except... where their face lacks their body doesn't. Red eyes look right at you, and in the split second before the ponies mouth opens you see snakes coiling from their head.

      "Look ou-"

      It's too late, and now you're stone.

      [X]Natty-Chan[X]
      You lost!


      You hear the commotion outside as you open the next door. There's... nothing in the next room. You're trapped. You whirl around as something runs up behind you.

      "Don't look!"

      So you don't. You close your eyes just as the figure approaches you. You're thrown to the ground as a rush of bats fly above your head. You hear snakes hissing, but keep the ponies warning in mind. You panic, of course, and flail briefly. Your arm loops around something and yanks a metal strand free -- a necklace? It clatters to the ground with a heavy thud, and with that a loud gasp leaves the pony on you.

      "It's off?"

      You open your eyes, stifling a shriek at the eyeless pony above you. Except... you can see the many on their body. Their snakes contently snuggle back against their owner, as if finally appeased. You push backwards, scrambling to stand.

      This must be the pony plaguing the building!

      They snap their head your way, many eyes locking on you. "Wait -- I didn't mean to!" They cry out. "The necklace. I thought it was a gift, but everyone I looked at kept turning to stone. I couldn't get it off myself; it must have been cursed. I... was just trying to help the ponies trapped here. Like I was."

      Frantically, they explain; they had too wanted to explore the building. Another adventurer had offered a necklace they found deep within the house and they had worn it proudly, only to discover when they looked at the pony who gave it to them that they were now stone. They had been stuck since, unable to find escape just like you had. Everyone they tried to warn about the dangers of the house and the monsters within were turned to stone when they looked, as a beam would come from the cursed pony.

      They're incredibly grateful that you managed to rip off their necklace. You both decide to leave it where it lays -- it's too dangerous to touch!

      Luckily, all those turned to stone are immediately freed once the necklace was ripped off the pony. Not only that, but suddenly the house reveals the exit once more. Now that you've returned something belonging to it, it seems to allow you to leave.

      Whew!

      Revel1984
      I will drop your pony here once Tig uploads them! Congrats!



 

Nymphiea
Captain

Shy Wife

Reply
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum

Customize your own avatar now!

Have an account? Login Now!