Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ A Gorgon Lurks - OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:07 pm
I Pick....

Door: 1
Current Whole Mirrors: 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Optional RP Response: Arch hummed as he looked the three doors over. The First looked like a trap, though that might be a pay off in the long run. As for the second ehh...that looked far too normal. The third...no. Absolutely not...he sighed as he looked to the mirror.

Then he stepped towards the first door...as much as it looked like a trap. So did the last two he picked.

Arch Is Using The Mirror!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:14 pm
I Pick....

Door: 2
Current Whole Mirrors:

Optional RP Response:
Using mirror  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:55 am
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors: N/a
List images here!

Optional RP Response: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:59 am
I Pick....

Door: 3
Current Whole Mirrors:none

Optional RP Response: hex looked at the mirror that saved her. That was quite close. Hex looked at the three new doors. She had many sliding doors in her own home. The first door seemed like the right one being slimey and gross.
Well the first one she picked was right the second had been less than favorable had she not had the mirror shed have been a statue like the other two. The sweet scent seemed like a lure but then again maybe she should be picking that on e last look at the scented door and she moved toward the third door.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:32 am
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors:
List images here!

Optional RP Response:
(may edit, no brain for a rp response this time sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:43 pm
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors: 0

Optional RP Response: Sry I'm being lame

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:02 pm
      The first door lures you in, enticing you with its sweet smell. The goo squirms as you enter the room, and for a moment everything seems safe. For a moment. Then the scent fills the entire room, over powering and all consuming. Something shifts in the darkness and, with a scream, they jump.

Those who did not use their mirror have turned to stone!

Ebonrune
      You held up your mirror! This deflects the beam sent your way and you survive! Although... it's broken now.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
      You used your mirror! This deflects the beam and you survive! Although... the pretty mirror is broken :c

Ruler of Everything
      Noooo! You've been got! You're now eliminated :c

You enter the second door with ease, although the door feels a bit heavy. The door knocked morphs and the cat tail reaches out to you. It grabs you before you can run.... but it's to stop you from walking into a hole in the room! How sweet! You notice a mirror beside the hole.

If you used a mirror it is now broken.

medigel

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Revel1984

You approach the third door with a curious expression. A sliding door? Here? Why? It opens into an empty room aside from a tiny table with one hot tea kettle and two tea cups on it. Do you take a break and drink some tea? It's sweet, although the flavor is too muddled to really pick out any ingredients.

If you used a mirror it broke.

For those who used a mirror, your mirror now looks like;

For those who survived you're shoved back into the hallway as the doors slam shut (yes, even the sliding door!). Fine. There HAS to be a way out! Lets try these next doors;

The first one is entirely gold, aside from a ruby door handle. You can hear soft singing behind the door.
      The second door is... transparent? You can see into the room. There's a window!
      The third door looks normal, but smells of hay. If you touch it you'll find it also feels like hay.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:18 pm
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors:

Optional RP Response:
Shandra held back a curse when the cat tailed door grabbed her, Bitey almost bit it but when her front hoof hit empty space, she was glad "Thanks" she said to the door as Bitey grabbed the mirror, She gasped as she was thrown back again .. "DAMNIT" she swore, looking at three new doors.... ugh... she didn't trust that practically transparent door and that hay door?.. too innocent looking for something like this place, she decided to check out the singing behind the ruby handled door made of gold instead, Bitey thought it could maybe steal the handle and nommed on the precious gemstone a little.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:43 pm
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors: None

Optional RP Response: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:21 pm
I Pick....

List images here!

Optional RP Response:Pyxis likes the cat tail knocker. He chooses this door cause it's cute. With a smile, he raps on the door with the knocker.

Edit: Disregard, posted too late!  

Lunadriel

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm
I Pick....

Optional RP Response: There was a heartattack!!! Archanee panted as he looked to the now shattered mirror. Well. That was a experience he didn't want to repeat. He looked at the new set of doors. He stared hard at the first one. Singing...he looked skyward. Then he glanced to the second....a window. Yeah Right. And the third...seemed safe. The safest he had seen this entire time.

He glanced around the three again. The first and third were the ones he had a instinct to go near. The middle was far too obvious. He inhaled deeply. If he didn't make it out of here...his Dad was going to raise the Underworld to get him back. He went for the third door.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:02 pm
I Pick....

Optional RP Response: Third Sight really wasn't sure how she'd ended up taking the first door when she could have sworn she'd reached for the second, but it seemed a good thing she'd held up that mirror since it deflected something that really seemed like bad news! To be certain she'd have to be more careful now since her protection was broken. This was starting to get a little freaky, but it was all fake, right? Were those statues there before? Oh boy...
She sized up the next set of doors carefully. Singing was coming behind the first one. Not creepy at all. The second one had a window, but that seemed entirely too easy and probably fake. As for the third door, well that just made her sneeze. Guess it was time for door number one again!

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:30 pm
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors:

Optional RP Response: Using mirror (again lmao)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:00 am
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors:none

Optional RP Response: A very slight smile crept upon her face, my it reminded her of home, Hex entered the room and sat down and poured herself a cup of tea. How pleasant indeed she stood up once she finished and slipped out the door before it slammed shut.

New Doors it seemed once again. Hex examined them all. the first was bright gold with a ruby handle seemed wither Dull, there was a soft singing behind it. Now who could that be? hex quietly wondered, it didn't strike her fancy though. she looked at the second door Transparent, A window, curious but the last door looked like it was made of hay. She might be able to blow this one down. Could be fun, she chose the third door.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100