Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ A Gorgon Lurks - OVER Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:46 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Colored by: Tigeria
      Mutations: Snakes for hair, multiple eyes, no eyes on face, extra long snake tongue

Deep in Fall's Harvest there is an abandoned settlement called Lost Town; a once beautiful location now almost entirely burned down during the Ghoulie burning's. One building remains, and it stands tall. While the use of said building has long been forgotten, it has numerous hallways that wind throughout this church-sized building. These halls have countless doors and have long been a subject of exploration for the brave.

However, while rumors have always been rampant about Lost Town, a new one has surfaced; something or someone is lurking inside the building. Pained and sorrowed cries can be heard upon entering the building. Ponies claim there's a creature inside who will turn you into stone if you lock eyes with them! Only the brave dare enter, and only the brave will win.

How to Play:
      • Each day there will be a post from the mule. It will give a selection of doors to pick from and you, the player, will pick which you go through.
      • At least one of these doors are bad endings. Once 24 hours are up, a post will be made announcing who picked the wrong door. Those users will be eliminated from the game and another selection of doors will be offered.
      • Throughout this game some doors will have mirrors. You will not know which door that is until the next mule post. These mirrors can be used to deflect bad endings. However, using them is not automatic!
      • To use a mirror you own you must state you'd like to use one as you pick a door! You won't know if it'll come in handy, but it's a fail safe in case you do find a bad ending. Regardless if you do or not, your mirror will break.
      • You may keep the mirror trinkets after this game.

Rules:
      • You cannot proxy.
      • You may not join after the first round has started.
      • Mirrors must be used as you select a door. You can only use a mirror that is not broken and you've earned. Keep your mirrors logged in your forms.
      • This game will end either when everyone has been eliminated save one user, or the 17th comes (a secret ending will unlock).
      • Do NOT delete your posts! If you make a mistake just edit the post and say so.
      • You are allowed to RP as one of your ponies in response to the game/questions. It is even encouraged!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:49 am
        Response Form:

[align=center][size=14][b][color=#39654C]I Pick....[/b][/color][/align]

[size=11][b]Door:[/b]
      [b]Current Whole Mirrors:[/b]
      [spoiler]List images here![/spoiler]

[b]Optional RP Response:[/b][/size]

My Four Seasons
Crew

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:33 am
      You enter the strange building despite the many warnings. Perhaps you're here for treasure or fame? Or is it to see the famed creature? Whatever the reason is, the door snaps behind you and locks the moment you're inside. You aren't leaving, it seems.

Maybe you panic. Maybe you don't, either way there's no escape -- not through the normal channels, at least. Windows seem to have vanished, and while you're absolutely certain you saw them on the outside before you came in your mind might just be playing tricks on you.

Or is it?

The only other idea is the long hallways and numerous doors. Maybe there's an escape somewhere there, or maybe even a window. That, or you're interested in continuing your journey -- who knows? Whatever your decision is, the doors are the only way forward.

There are three doors right in-front of you.

One is silver with a golden knob. Otherwise, it's just a normal a door, even though it looks brand new, making it stick out like a sore thumb in this run down building. There's a sound behind the door; wind? Or is it breathing?

The second is a wooden door, much like the others, however the hinges seem like they're bleeding. Is it fresh? Looks like it. Otherwise, there's nothing else of note with this door.

The third door is perhaps the most sinister of the three. Made of stone and decorated with strange faces carved right into the door, it howls and whispers. It's just a creepy enchantment, right? Something feels unsettling about it though, as if a pony had nothing to do with its creation.

Which door do you decide to enter?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:36 am
I Pick....

Door: Three
Current Whole Mirrors: N/A
List images here!

Optional RP Response:
Shandra and Bitey looked around this odd place, they were both fairly quiet but examined the doors, the first was VERY out of place, no way were they going through that one, the second was... bleeding? ew no.... third door it was then, they touch a hoof to it.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 am
I Pick....

Door: Two
List images here!

Optional RP Response: Oh this was baaad. Archanee looked around at the new house he was in, behind him Poof seemed to cower against his flank. The Unicorn hybrid glanced back to his tail with a glare. "Chicken." he hissed.

Looking around the doors he blinked at the first. "Too obvious, in haunted houses the most angelic things are the first to kill you." then the third. "Okay that's far too much of a trope here." Honestly, criticizing the house was making him feel better. He looked to the middle one. "Oh I get the worst feeling, which means..." he reached out a hoof...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:18 am
I Pick....

Door: Two
Current Whole Mirrors: None
List images here!

Optional RP Response: N/A

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:31 am
I Pick....

Door: one
Current Whole Mirrors:
List images here!

Optional RP Response: it was so strange they had to go through it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:34 am
I Pick....

Door:Three
Current Whole Mirrors: None
List images here!

Optional RP Response:The creepy door is calling my name!

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 am
I Pick....

Door: one
Current Whole Mirrors: none
List images here!

Optional RP Response: Just picking the first door on the right.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:03 pm
I Pick....

Door: Three
List images here!

Optional RP Response: Of all the doors, it would be obvious to take the scariest of them, right? The greatest test often has the greatest award.... To door three I go!

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 pm
I Pick....

Door: three
List images here!

Optional RP Response: Hex Looked at the three doors and smiled what lovely doors, I mean there was a pretty door and two less so. Hex herself was hard to scare so she saw this an an excellent challenge. She strode in front of all three doors a few times before choosing the most delightfully frightening door.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:18 pm
I Pick....

Door: 3
Current Whole Mirrors:
List images here!

Optional RP Response: (no pone.....)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:04 pm
I Pick....

Current Whole Mirrors: 0
List images here!

Optional RP Response: Ohh, now this was cool! Third Sight entered the building curiously and looked around before focusing on the doors. This place had obviously been some kind of carnival attraction. Yeah, the door had shut and locked behind her, but that was obviously part of the thrill! Amazing how it still worked after all this time, and the enchantments on the place to make that first door look so pristine after all these years, it was truly brilliant!

She contemplated her choices. Well obviously if one wants to encounter a 'monster', one must use the monstery door. She headed for door number three, giggling a bit in anticipation of a jump scare. She had come out of curiosity, but why not have some fun as well?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:19 pm
I Pick....

List images here!

Optional RP Response:
Pyxis is not afraid! Except the whole bleeding door. That could be his blood should he choose that door! The third door looked challenging. He liked it! Bravely, he matches towards door 3.  

Lunadriel

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:01 pm
I Pick....

List images here!

Optional RP Response: N/A (sorry, being lazy - at least today!)

▶ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff