Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"You're going to get a headache thinking too much."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Aqua, can you try standing up? Derek then thought Aqua, once we head to Castle Tipa, we'll have you cleaned up, given some clothes to wear & something to eat. Would you like to learn how to dance on human legs? Derek offered Aqua how to dance as a human, once Aqua was cleaned up, given human clothes to wear and something to eat.

PixelMouseSk8r

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:07 pm
User Image
Aqua
Ventus & Marina's sister, Kairi, Namime, Xion's cousin
"An unbreakable connection."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
She attempts to stand up, pushing herself off the ground onto her feet in an unbalanced manner and she stumbles and sits back down. Dancing? I assume it's very different with legs... I like dancing, in the water at least. Continuing to attempt to get on her feet, she eventually manages to stand and tries to use Derek as a support. She stands a bit timidly and wobbly, and realizing she's leaning onto Derek she pulls away in embarrassment and nearly falls. S-Sorry! I just needed help is all. She covers her face a bit worried. I hope touching a knight isn't a problem. He just seems so kind it's like I don't need to ask for help...

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PixelMouseSk8r

Profitable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 pm
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Aqua, I got you. Derek caught Aqua as she fell on her wobbly legs. Aqua, are you alright? How do your new legs feel? Derek said to Aqua as he held her. As Derek was holding Aqua, it was like she was hugging him. This made both Derek and Aqua blush. Aqua, would you like some help standing and walking on human legs? Derek asked Aqua as he helped her up on her human legs and feet then held her as he offered his hand toward hers. It was almost like Derek & Aqua were falling in love with each other. Aqua was beautiful on human legs and feet, and she was still wearing her seashell bra.

Aqua, what's it like in Nautilina? Then Derek blushed.

Aqua the Wayfinder

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:54 am
Alexander
Tipa Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"Time to let the magic fly!"

Take 3 Reset: Mermaids Kairi, Namine & Xion
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
After a quick breakfast, Alex went for a stroll on the beach, then he saw a beautiful mermaid with auburn hair & blue eyes surface, she also had a beautiful pink mermaid tail and wore a pink seashell bra. Nadia allowed Kairi to see the open waters first and when all goes well, her triplet sisters, Namine & Xion, can join her. Good morning. My name is Alexander of Tipa & my class is Blue Mage. What is your name? You can call me Alex if you like. Alex said this to the mermaid then blushed toward her. He saw she was really beautiful.

MementoMorri

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:07 pm
~Aqua the Mermaid Knight~

User Image

"Oof, sorry, I.. Th- ank you"
She said, pulling away from him, realizing that she had clung onto him to hold herself steady."I- I didn't think this was going to be so difficult... Its still a little strange."she said letting a small, nervous chuckle. She had felt a small warmth that stirred within her being.

There's... something about him... I feel...

"I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."she said, blinking and averting her gaze."I guess I'm going to have to learn how to get around first."

she looked back up to his face when he asked about Nautillina."Nautillina, it's a small village, near a reef, in a wide open trench. Our homes are made of shell and stone from old ruins."she said, the warmth spreading to her cheeks as she contemplated his face. He was quite handsome, he had a kind yet piercing gaze that seemed deeply focused, as if he gave some sort of patient, yet devoted attention, and his hair was neat, and draped elegantly over his head, and it also reflected the true color of the sunlight.. he was polite and very pleasant... he had given her the gift of learning about the new world of the Surface and she wanted to know so much more about him, the ways of the humans, this world... his world. She felt her heart flutter

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

"I will remain in light for it shows me the way,
but I'll endure the darkness if I have to,
for the sake of everything I hold dear.
Nothing matters more...
than to know you'll be alright."

Destination:
St. Ivalice ---> Marr's Pass ---> Beach

Mood:
heartwarmed/nervous/curious
Thoughts:
I never thought I'd meet a human up close...
Company:
Derrek

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:37 pm
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Aqua, would you like something to wear after I teach you how to stand and walk on human legs until we reach Castle Tipa? Derek asked Aqua as he helped her. Aqua, do you have any cousins? If so care to tell me about them? Derek asked Aqua as he helped Aqua maintain her balance & walk on human legs, while he was helping her, he felt his heart skip a beat: her blue hair, her matching blue eyes and sweet smile made him blush. She was a beautiful mermaid that he's meet & he granted her human legs. She was also wearing her blue seashell bra too. Aqua, how old are you?

Derek said this as he took off his cape and covered Aqua with it, since all Aqua had on was her seashell bra at the moment while she held him. This should help keep you covered in the meantime, until I find a sail sheet for you to wear until we get to Castle Tipa. After a while, Derek helped Aqua get used to standing on human legs and gave her a strawberry from his bag. Here, perhaps you would like a quick bite to eat in the meantime as well? This is called a strawberry.

VHS Effect: PAUSE
Character Reset: Derek (Take 2) & Mermaid Aqua (Take 3)

Aqua the Wayfinder

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:53 am
~Aqua~

User Image "I'd... Appreciate it greatly,"
She cleared her throat a little to regain herself and refrain from staring too much she gave him a nod. she was keen on detecting the polite suggestion as something that must be done.

"I don't want to be a  burden to you. You granted me a wish, so let me thank you in the ways I can. And I will, first, by learning how to walk for my own."she removed her hands from his shoulders carefully, but she felt herself leaning back in and she caught herself, back on his shoulders, slightly confused.
This is really odd... There's something that keeps pulling me down. Do all humans expirience this? How do they keep steady?

she broke from her thoughts when he asked about her family. "I have three cousins, a younger brother and a Sister."she said to him, with a smile remembering their quirks and habits. " My cousins are all girls and about the same age. They are inseperable, and love to explore. You'd hardly ever see them apart. My younger brother Ventus is the lightbringer of our family. He's usually always cheerful and sweet and willing to help others. He's always been very kind to me and my sister and mother."
she said, as he wrapped something he wore on his back around her she held it together with an arm. To which he started teaching her on how to align her posture in a way so that she would stay upright. It took a few tries and then her legs finally found a firm stance. It was amazing, how solidly she felt as still as a rock at the ocean floor, she realized how much of a challenge it truly was. Then he reached for something he had along with him, and offered it to her. "Strawberry", he called it. Bright red in color, it had tiny spots all over it, she took it in her hand and looked it over. This is what they ate? But it was so beautiful.. and intensely bright in color"How strange... In the ocean, this is the  color of fire coral. This color heeds warning to stay away."

she was a bit hesitant as she held the strawberry near her lips but then she decidedly took a bite from it, finding a peculiar taste she hadn't expirienced before. It was different, but also pleasant. It was soft enough to chew through and it released a flavorful yet saltless water. The expression on her face confirmed her first thoughts of human's food. This was amazing.

"I will remain in light for it shows me the way,
but I'll endure the darkness if I have to,
for the sake of everything I hold dear.
Nothing matters more...
than to know you'll be alright."

Destination:
St. Ivalice ---> Marr's Pass ---> Beach

Mood:
curious/awed
Thoughts:
wow! What do you call this.. flavor!?
Company:
Derrek

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:39 am
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Derek spoke to Aqua after she gets used to standing on human legs. Aqua, standing and walking is natural for humans as they learn to while when they're children. You'll just need to get used to having human legs and feet. You need to take it slow and steady & you'll be able to stand and walk in no time. Derek said to Aqua. Confident that she’ll be able to walk on human legs and feet, since Aqua was now standing on her new human legs. Aqua, once you're able to walk, I'll find you a sail sheet to put on and rope to keep it together until we reached Castle Tipa.

Aqua, what's your cousins like?

Aqua the Wayfinder

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:40 pm
Tauriel
Tipa Adventurer (Arch Priestess)
"Do I look a little short for an Arch Priestess?"

[Marr's Pass, South Beach]
Elsewhere on the beach, Tauriel was taking a walk. She had a quick breakfast & used the gate spell to travel to Marr's Pass Beach. Then she saw a merman surface, he had brown hair, blue eyes and a blue tail. Stella gave Sora permission to see the open waters. Tauriel went for a closer look then blushed a little. Good morning. My name is Tauriel of Tipa, I'm Anselm's twin sister, his class is Sorcerer while my class is Arch Priestess. What's your name?

PEY0-KUN

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:50 am
Sora

User Image
"Huh?"

Sora felt the small hairs on the back of his neck stand up as he was completely taken by surprise. he quickly turned around to spot a human nearby .
"oh!... hi! I'm sorry. I didn't see you there."

He said, rubbing the back of his neck giving her a sheepish grin.
"I'm Sora. It's nice to meet you, I'm uh..."

... C'mon, spit it out.

"A merman-"

Really? That's the best you got?... Well... What else is there? I'm just...

He scratched the back of his head.
"Uh- Explorer of the sea."

nice, nice going. Yeah. Well that wasn't totally lame.

•:´¨•💠•.¸¸.•´´¯`•💠•´¯`´•.¸¸.•💠•¨´:•.💠•´¯`´•.¸¸.•💠•¨´:•.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you...
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you..
If you ever forget how much you really mean to me, every day I will remind you.
I'm not giving up on you. The heart may be weak sometimes.
And it may even give in, but deep down, there's a light that never goes out. So don't give up on me.
Find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in need. I am who I am... because of them."

•:´¨•💠•.¸¸.•´´¯`•💠•´¯`´•.¸¸.•💠•¨´:•💠•´¯`´•.¸¸.•💠•¨´:•.

User Image
Destination:
Marr's Pass/South Beach

Mood:
!/recovering/akward
Thoughts:
Whoa!
Company:
Tauriel

AnimusHelixRebirth

PEY0-KUN

Pure-hearted Lightbringer

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:58 am
Tauriel

Tauriel felt her heart flutter. Nice to meet you, Sora. Tauriel said as she blushed.
This island is called Ivalice Island. Its a nice place to live. I got some Striped apples from the Parent Cafe in Tipa. Would you like to try one? You're a handsome merman and your tail is beautiful. Tauriel said as she went into her bag out then she got out a Striped Apple then offered it to Sora after using the Aport spell to extract the apple core, seeds and skin from the Striped Apple.

PEY0-KUN

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:33 pm
Sora

User Image

"oh.. uh, thanks"

The boy rubbed the back of his head, sheepish to the girl's compliments.

my.. tail? Ah, fins..

He lifted his fins and changed into a more relaxed posture, leaning on his side, giving his lower half a small glance, then rolled on his stomach with his tail hanging a bit over his head. When she dug into her bag to give him the apple he pushed himself up on the rock and caught it when it flew from her hands to his. he was bewildered yet awed.

she has magic powers too?

He closed his dropped jaw and looked over the apple.

"wow. Hey, I remember these."

He took a bite and smiled as the flavor filled his taste buds.
"Mmm! This human food is really good! But what's a Parent Café?"
He asked, easing back on his stomach like before, one hand resting under his cheek and with the other he took another bite of his apple, as he listened to her.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you...
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you..
And it may even give in, but deep down, there's a light that never goes out. So don't give up on me.
Find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in need. I am who I am... because of them."

User Image
Destination:
Marr's Pass/South Beach

Mood:
friendly/curious
Thoughts:
Human food heart
Company:
Tauriel

AnimusHelixRebirth

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:43 pm
Tauriel

Tauriel blushed Parent is the name of the Cafe in Ivalice Island, Sora. A cafe is a place where you go to eat food. Tauriel said to Sora. Tipa is one of the Great Crystal Nations on this island. If you like I can grant you human legs & I can show you where I'm from. When we get to Castle Tipa, we'll have you cleaned up and given some human clothes to wear. I can also teach you how to dance as a human if you like. Tauriel said to Sora, all this sounded like a first date then blushed Sora, I think you'll look cute on human legs too. Tauriel got out her staff. Tauriel's staff had a nice flower motif, then held it.

How's the striped apple?

PEY0-KUN

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:11 pm
Sora

User Image

"wait...you can do that? For Real? Ah, no way..."

But his eyes gleamed at the thought of walking around with the humans.

"You know, I've met somebody before, who talked about the world above the surface of the sea. He's a good friend of mine. He's not from here though. But I've wondered what it was like to actually be there, see what he saw.. fight Pirates! then I'd be explorer of land AND sea."

He smiled.
"There's just so much out there beyond our worlds."
He said thoughtfully.
"It would be nice, we could go see uh.. "Café" and I'd learn a lot of new things."

User Image
Destination:
Marr's Pass/South Beach

Mood:
friendly/curious
Thoughts:
Me? A human? Yeah.. I wish.
Company:
Tauriel

AnimusHelixRebirth

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:15 pm
Tauriel

Of course I can, Sora. Here's goes nothing. Tauriel said to Sora as she pointed her staff at Sora's tail. Sora's tail began to glow, Tauriel cast her human spell on Sora & Sora's transformation into a human began.

PEY0-KUN

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out