Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Events
❤ Rolling Through Dates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:59 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Patrick Peterson

I’m not a veteran, but I have done blind dating once before in the past. I want to give it another try. I want to give dating another try. I’m not picky about physical appearance or age or gender. As the person isn’t as awkwardly social as me and is okay with felines is fine with me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:01 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Mickey

"Name's Mickey and I just drove into town. I won't lie, I've never done a blind date before, but it's something new and I'm always willing to try new. Coastal places aren't really my thing since I grew up in a beach city, but I heard nice things about this place and wanted to give it a shot. Not to disappoint you ladies, but everything with me starts off casual, I'm a little old fashion and like to take my time. Don't let that discourage you though, we can still paint the town red!"

Bachelorette: Karlee-Ann

"I'm gonna tell it how it is, I don't like you. I won't like you. However, if things go well, that could very well change. Bringing along alcohol and cheese pizza is always a plus in your favor. I like new, exciting, challenging. If you're boring, I will tell you and probably leave; so try not to be that if you want this to go well. I promise though, I don't bite...Unless you're into that sort of thing~"

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:38 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Benjamin Harris

"Greetings. Name’s Benjamin. 18 years old. Working as a sales associate for a bookstore and I have meditation as one of my hobbies. Considering that I have never been into blind dates before, this will be my first one. I am gay, and it will be best if I can meet up with someone who is a bibliophile, is into formal clothes, sweets and solitary places. And I like my stuff organized so extra points if the person understands such importance."

Bachelorette: Kristine Darkraven

"Hello. I’m Kristine. 17, studying through online classes and working as an employee for a smoothie shop with drawing, painting, writing and playing acoustic guitar as a few of my hobbies. Had been in a relationship before but it went sour, and still having some personal stuff to work on, but willing to give this a shot to socialize and hopefully turn things around. I am into parkour, art, writing, cute things, and mixed martial arts. And I am bisexual so I am not that picky about gender preferences. Hoping that this will go well."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:11 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Stryker

Hello, I suppose I should start with my name, or what I'm at least called. I was designated the code name Stryker, and that's all I've really known, better than 03 right? Hah, anyway...I don't recall ever doing this before, or even having a date, but when you look like I do, fox ears, large canines and scars all over my face and body, people tend to avoid you. But I'm really not as mean as I look! Things about me that I know for certain is I like to be outside, and barefoot for sure. Though sunny days are nice, I prefer rain and being in it. The sound of it is quite calming too. I won't give too much away, hopefully it keeps things interesting.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Rowan Cortana

Hello there! My name is Rowan, and I've never speed dated before, but it looks like a lot of fun and interesting to meet new people! I'd like ot get out and date since it's been quite some time since I had anything like a date. Some things to start off about me are, I'm always wearing gloves! If I'm not, please don't touch my skin, I'm very...Sensitive...Yes, silver is my natural hair color. I like to read and tend to go to the coffee shop to grab some tea and a sweet while I read. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:07 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Lin Yinrou - Jixue

"Greetings. This humble one's name is Lin Yinrou. My Courtesy name is Jixue. This inexperienced one has just moved in to this city and is hoping to seek acquaintances but individuals who seek academic debate or individuals with lengthy life spans would be preferable. Anywhere your esteemed one chooses to meet is fine, however, this old and clumsy one would prefer a quieter place with less noise, especially of the magical kind. If it would be forgivable, this unequal one might however show up late as this one has only recently moved in and is still navigating this location so this one apologies in advanced if need be. For the sake of identification, this one will probably attempt to ride on either a sword or a spear for transportation so your esteemed one can more easily identify this common woman."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:42 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette:Setsuko Himuro

Hello! My name is Setsuko and this is my first time doing a blind date. I used to not be the type to even try something like this, but I think it could be fun even if nothing romantic comes out of it. Though meeting someone would be really nice. I'm not a particularly picky person but a fellow bookworm or someone who likes music, food or anime could be nice!

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor:Ozwald Wolfram

Uh.. hey, my name's Ozwald but you can call me Oz if you want.. hmm this honestly isn't really my thing but I did make a promise to someone to try and break out of my comfort zone and try new things. So I guess trying to go on a blind date with some guy is my first step. I don't really do much nor am I really choosy when it comes to people.. As long as you're not loud or obnoxious we can chill.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:59 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Marcus Brazel

Heyo, this seems like fun! I'm Marcus and well I am definitely all up for the idea of meeting new people in such adventurous ways like this. Just don't feel too overwhelmed by my open traits or else I might end up biting ya.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:06 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Zurinh Norell

Being here is relatively new to me, and I haven't done a blind date before, while I have some experience with general dates. I tend toward 'Rinh' usually, and identify as homosexual: generally tending for casual interactions. Gardening, taking in the scenery, writing poems, and working with minerals are hobbies I put effort toward when I have the time: which is generally outside of work and other occupational directions. Other than that, there isn't much else I can say without being too forward, hopefully that's fine?

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Aislin Cleah

This seems interesting; I haven't had a blind date before, while I’m up for anything. Climbing, swimming, hiking, and other kinds of outdoor activities are things I usually do when free enough, but I’m not against more leisure-oriented things if they seem better. Overall, I’m looking to have fun.

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:18 pm
Urm, wasn't sure if I was supposed to put the whole blurb or not, but these two will be returning.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Isa Schreck

It has been a long time since I have dated, so I'm ready to get back in the game. I'm young enough to have great stamina, but old enough to have sense. Music is one of my greatest passions, so it would be awesome if you were in to music as well. But most importantly, I have an adult daughter who lives with me, and she is my world. She is very agreeable, so I doubt anyone would have troubles with her. Just know she comes first.

Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Saorise O'Crom

I'm a lovely lass just looking to have a good time, so no worries if you don't think I'm "the one." I love meeting new people and experiencing new things, so I'm up for any sort of date and/or adventure you have in mind. Food and alcohol are some of my main passions, and I would love to cook for you sometimes. I also love riding in general, but specifically riding my pony; so a riding date would be awesome. Anyways, if this advert even slightly interested you, give me a call, I promise I'm friendly!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:34 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Lilianna Aiyumi

Okay, so how do I do this.... Hi I'm looking for someone to cuddle with while playing games? Oh what am I doing here... I'm gonna go back to playing games...oh hi cute little bunny~

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:44 am
spoiler]
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Audrey Hales

Oh hello I'm Audrey and first off I can't actually speak but am more than willing to use alternatives as not everyone knows sign language. I really only prefer it when speaking in confidence anyways so typically I will just text or write my words down and you can always just talk normally cause i'm mute not deaf. My hobbies can be a little all over the place as while I do enjoy getting dressed up and going to do high energy activities like dancing or something a quiet place to just lay back and count the stars or find shapes in the clouds can be just as nice. I also adore animals especially anything of the fluffy variety. While I tend to be bit of a firecracker otherwise i'm actually sort of shy when it comes to romance but i'm sure to warm up for the right guy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:42 am
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Makato Kiyoshi

"Ive never been to one of these before, so I am not sure what to say. Um, I'm an attentive worker and I would like to think that I am an expert at cooking. I want to believe I am fairly easy to get along with and if you like snakes well, I am technically one. So that is a plus. Oh no, I'm so nervous."

Bachelor: Orion Borealis
          "I am about one hundred percent certain that you will be a complete disappointment to me. My expectations are far too high for you to ever actually meet them. Do us both a favor and just leave already."

Bachelor: Vincent Reinhardt

"Uhh..." He laughs nervously before quickly catching his nephew so he doesn't fall. "S-Sorry um, I am nervous. I haven't date anyone in a very long time now. My name is Vincent, this is my nephew Ambrose. I guess I just wanted to give it a shot? Ambrose is always hollering about wanting a new mommy or daddy." His nephew throws up his arms. "Mama, Papa!! I want!" Vincent sighs as he nods and pats his back. "I know, I know. Shh."

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:15 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Mi-Yeong Nam
          Hey, the name's Mi-Yeong, but feel free to call me "Miyo" if that makes it easier on you, I guess... I honestly have no clue what the hell to say. I guess... I guess I'm looking for someone to sorta keep me company? I don't know if I want something long term, or just a simple fling, but something's better than nothing. I'm into music - I write my own songs from time to time, but don't expect me to sing for you! Uh, I also work at the gym, so if you want to like... work out together...? I'm bad at words... I'm generally not too picky. Just don't try to take advantage of me, that's all I'm askin' for.

[ Whoops! I clicked too soon and forgot to add Emi lol ]

Bachelorette: Emi Ishii

*Starts typing quickly* [ Hey! I'm Emi, and I'm sorta new at this whole blind dating thing! I hope you don't mind this text talk... I can't really speak, so unless you know sign language, this is the only way we can really talk to each other. sweatdrop I'm doing this not only to meet people, but also to try to push myself to getting out more and being more independent! I REALLY like sweets, so if you know how to bake or know any good bakeries around the city, that'll get you some extra points! Oh, and also I sorta have my mom that looks after me. He's pretty protective, but if he approves of you, then you're all good! Just don't try to make him mad... He can be a bit scary! emotion_sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:33 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelorette: Casey Miles

Well hello there! I honestly don't know why or how my fraternal twin conned me into this sorts thing.. But uhh.. Guess I may as well roll with, eh? laughs. So you know let's hang, go on a adventure, listen to some music. I promise you won't be disappointed. winks

Amethyst joe

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:55 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

Bachelor: Kyosuke

"Huh... how do I start this thing? Well, it's not like a job interview, so that's a plus I guess... Erm, m-my name's Kyosuke O'brien. I guess you can say I'm somewhat of a science nerd. I just moved here, so I don't really know much about this place. I'd like it if someone were to show me around, if that's fine?"

☼ Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff