Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
New Journey awaits: Fanbase Inuyasha rp Pagan&Orion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:46 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anzu turned when he heard the loud mouth walk in."Oh you're back."He says handing Eve her computer and watches as she leaves."I did say when she asked how long it would take that it would take about 3 months to reach the sword,how ever that depends on everything going to plan."He says and then he turns back to the smith as he holds up a Katana and he picks it up."And what did I start exactly I think shes massing with you because of how you react don't let it bother you and she will stop,shes just a child after all."He says nodding to the smith."This one should work nicely."He says handing it to the smith."When you are done with it please bring it to me."He says bowing his head before he leaves with Inuyasha."If you want to understand women then I think you may need to just talk to them with out lossing your cool,like for starters think about how you talk to our young priestess."He says pointing at her." When ever she masses up you yell at her and scold her and yet you never give her encouragement when she dose good."He says looking over at him."Just be a little more kind to them and you will start like them a little more."He says as he walks into there hut and sees Eve and smiles."Did you get all the stuff you need Eve."He asks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:23 am
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha opened his mouth to protest and then dropped it Anzu was right he had to stop being an a** to everyone but it was easier that way then having to deal with being nice.. ever since kagome left no one had him under the reigns and the whole affair broke his damn heart moodily he began to grumble under his breathe as he took off into the treeline jumping from spot to to spot until he could sit down and look at the sun set all the past memories of there journey together flooded to him as he sighed and closed his eyes,"Damn kagome... why she have to be more like me.... and not more like you..", he whispered to himself.

Eve blinked as she heard a voice and turned smiling,"Yea Anzu I got it all inuyasha is pretty angry", she said checking her phone as it was going off,"Oof I don't know how i'm going to get mother to stop messaging me..", she confessed,"She wants to know how I'm holding up I hope telling her that school work will cause her to not pry if she finds out i'm here", eve laughed nevously,"She would be pissed!".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu was about to talk when a knock came form the door and he opened it to see the smith holidng the sword and he grins."Will thank you my friend."He says bowing as the man leaves and he sits down in front of Eve and he puts the blade in front of him."I am sure you will figure out a way,you seem like a smart girl."He says as he looks up at her."This is yours by the way but i need to make a few improvements."He says looking down as he pulls the blade form its scabered and it starts to glow as wrighting starts to slowly appear on the blade but it was in Anzu's langues so it wasn't readable by any one but his own kind.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff