Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
New Journey awaits: Fanbase Inuyasha rp Pagan&Orion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eve gasped as she seen the cute tiny little bouncy fox come to her and she scooped down and held it up like a small dog,"ITS SO CUTE!!", she squealed in excitement,"Oh yea I'll be back after I had a nice hot shower and some adventure clothes!", she laughed rushing back to the well,"I'll be fine!! I'll be back by tomorrow promise!", she said racing away with the cute little fox thing while inuyasha felt snubbed,"She didn't pet my ears...", he grumbled while he looked over at Anzu,"Well what do you have in mind",he snapped hoping she bring him back some snacks that he enjoyed from kagome...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu laughs as how she acted and he waves as she runs off and then he laughs at how Inuyasha was acting about not getting his ears petted."I thought you hated that stuff or should I start whistling to get you to come."He says with a grin as he walks towards the village."First things first we need stronger words around the village if we are going to be away then we need to gather some info on the dragon we are going against knowing his name is half the battle."He says as he sees the people working on fixing the houses.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha made sure her scent was gone from the area for they were close to the well before he nodded to him,"Alright but we dont leave until she comes back", he said heading back to the village with Anzu.

The world transition was amazing going back through the glowing affects feeling of returning to the 21st century was a doozy She managed to call her uncle,"Aye gramps come help me out", she said hearing him entering the well and given a rope she climbed right on out with no problem,"I'm gonna need to charge my phone bring 2 extra battery packs and some snacks we are going on an adventure to reclaim a sword!", she told him,"ooh!! if only I were 30 years younger", he chuckled; She went in that night got everything packed up in her camping bag and told him,"You know what Grandpa Inuyasha likes?", she asked....

The next morning she rose up early to shower and get ready for the day she pulled her hair up in a sharp ponytail and was while she knew her uncle Sota went and bought her snacks to take back to the Feudal japan era.... She arrived at the school most of the kids knew she was new and waved to her in friendly admiration that she was a american transfer,"I am sorry to hear you will be taking the online classes Ms. Johnson.. we assure you that our staff and students are excellent and very polite", he told her,"I am aware my grandmother went to this school years ago I am visiting japan as well as studying abroad my mother would like for me to stay at the shrine and help", she explained after classes were set up he told her she just had to get all the test, quizzes and such done on time or she would have them written down as zeros,"I understand all my work will be excellent", she assured him leaving only to catch a few of the boys waving at her,"Hello your name is evelyn right? What a beautiful american name", said one,"Oh ya know... old family stuff...", she chuckled nervously,"Look I'd love to stay and chat but I kinda gotta go...", she was looking at the sun it was rising higher in the sky,"If you change your mind the sports teams are always a great place to find good friends!!", he told her waving as she waved back and headed away sighing in relief as she ran home,"OKAY LISTEN", she told sota,"I am going to need you to order 2 more labtops cause I'm telling you now I'm probably going to break a few", her uncle winked,"Leave it to me your mother wont know a thing kagome left some extra money for you knowing you would need it for these journeys and I'll use it to get what ya need"< she smiled,'Thank great uncle sota!", she said taking up the big back pack she took in a deep breathe before jumping down the hole....

Inuyasha and Anzu had talked most of the night and now both of them where waiting on the other end of the well,"Whats taking her so long!!", said inuyasha impatiently,"If she isn't here by sun down I'm going in there to find her!", he said growling as he paced back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu had been up talking to inuyasha and putting seals up around the village to make sure no demons would attack and he was leaning against the well and he takes a deep breath."Just calm down shes on her way,don't forget she has my fox it was with her the whole time."He says as the well starts to glow fantly and he looks in it and see Eve in the bottom."Hey there is the guest of honor."He says with a grin as he reaches down for her to take his hand."Come on up."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve huffed as she reached up taking his hand helping her out of the well as she managed to throw her backpack on the ground and take a deep breathe,"Okay so I changed clothes", she said showing her knee high shorts and t-shirt instead of the uniform she wore yesterday her silver hair was tied up in a elastic band and she began to rummage through the bag,"I brought you guys snacks!", she said as inuyasha's ears perked up,"Snacks?", he said forgetting about his anger for a moment or why she wasn't here on time,"Oh yea great uncle sota told me you would like these", she pulled out inuyasha's favorite chips as the half demons face lit up,"I remember these!!", he said tgearing them open himself as he began to munch on them,"They kinda taste different but in a good way", he said as he continued to eat the chips as she turned to Anzu,"Sota said you liked these Anzu", she said handing over his favorite snack.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu's head turned to the side as she hands him a bag and he grins."Will little sota remembered me as well hmm."He says as he opens it,the bag had hard carmail candies in it and he opens it and pulls one out before poping it into his mouth."I will have to send him my thanks next time you return to your home maybe even join you."He says before looking at her bag."What else did you pack its much bigger then kagome's bags."He says.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve pulled out her shiny labtop and opened it up,"I brought my computer", she told them,"I will have to do some work... before we head out hopefully a full weeks worth or maybe 2 weeks worth um...", she said nervously,"Do you know how long it will take us to find this sword?", she said trying to get a good calculation,"I kinda need to know so I can do my work in advance", she told him rubbing the back of her head; Inuyasha's eyes widened as teh screened moved,"Woah!", he said grabbing the laptop up,"What magic is this!", he demands,"You didn't tell me you had powers to make moving things!", he said watching as the loading screen came into display,"Anzu..", he sniffed it,"it smells odd", he told him inspecting it feeling the heat from the battery as Eve had jumped to her feet trying to grab it back,"Hey hand it over!", she snapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu looke looked at the laptop and he tilted his head to the side."Don't just go grabbing stuff form people you dimwit."He says taking it form him and handing it back to Eve."What is that thing Eve."He asks as he looks over her shoulder."As for the time it will take will that depends on two things."He says as he walks away."There is another way to remove this curse but you two wont like the first one we can use the jewel to remove it or we have my mother remove it."He says looking back over at them.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve sighed as she finally was handed her stuff back,"Thanks Anzu", she said hearing him say something about the jewel both her and inuyasha both said,"I dont think so!", in unison before staring at each other,"This jewel was given to me by my grandmother so rightfully its mine it was guarded by the priestess kikyo and I am soul bound to protect it for the rest of my life", she told him,"We will have to go see your mother then", she smiled,"I have to agree I spent to damn long looking for those pieces to just have the damn thing just be used for your own selfish reasons", he said,"besides it would be bad if you used the jewel it can corrupt the demon blood within you its to risky", stated inuyasha,"I would know that thing can be harmful and I'm only half demon!", he said,"Lets try to go see your mother.. I'm sure its not an easy journey but Its nothing I have never done before", he told him. Eve piped in,"before we go I need to know how long this is going to take!!", she said putting her hands on her hips,"For like the fourth time i've asked".  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Anzu laughs whey they both say no."And I was right."He says before sitting down."In all honesty its hard to know how long it will take it all depends on how offten we get attacked or how fast we move."He says before looking at Eve."You may have demon blood but you don't know how to use it so we may spend time treaning you along the way."He says as he stands up."Just getting back to my home land will take close to three months."He says."Come to the village its not safe just sitting at the well."He says as he picks up her backpack.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve smacked her face,"Reallly? 3 months? Is there anyway we can wait before we leave I might as well get half a years homework ready", she sighed in exaggeration,"Also how am I gonna have enough supplies for 3 months?!!? I don't think I can fit that much", she told him glaring as she tapped her foot,"I just hope the wifi holds up between the time period...", she said, biting her lip as she began to phone her uncle and talk to him; Inuyasha looked over at him,"She does have a point we dont always find good people along the way so we better stock up before we go I say we leave at dawn tomorrow instead of today..", he told him,"Its gonna be an even bigger pain because she has the jewel I hope she knows that as well as you", he said,"We are gonna have demons after us all along the way until we reach the place were we are suppose to be", he explained as Eve came back,"Okay so uncle Sota has a theory I can tether my internet off my phone and I'm gonna have to head back and get extra batteries but I'm really gonna try to do as much homework as I can I will have to grab some extra batteries for my phone and laptop though", she told them,"I'm gonna leave this here I'll be back in the next half hour", she said jumping back into the well,"Hey!! What! Why are you leaving again!", said inuyasha irritated growling as she was already gone,"She is going to really piss me off!!"..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu sighs as she leaves once more and then looks at her bags and and picks them up."Shes your granddaughter so i am going to leave her to you how ever I have a plan to help with the jewel but we are going to need to teach her how to use a sword."He says as he walks with her things.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

inuyasha sighed,"Your right but she is a damn nuisance and I rather not bother.. i just..", he knelt his head,"I just want to know about me and kagome's daughter... and she is the only one that can tell me...", he said,"I never seen her you know I loved kagome and that we would have been together if she hadn't decided to go back with the jewel but she did... I couldn't return to see her for some reason and haven't heard from her in years.. and now I have a granddaughter? and kagome is dead..", he said,"Its just hard to comprehend is all", he confessed; He sat down on the ground,"Ill wait for the little demon to get back you can head back to the village", he told his friend brooding as he sat waiting for eve to return.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:59 am
GuenivereOrion

Anzu looked over at him and sighs."Alright will you will have about 3 months to ask her any thing you want i am going to go to the smith and see what kind of swords he has ready."He says as he starts walking again,and once at the village he puts the girls bags and belongs down and makes his way to the smith to take a look at the swords he has.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

inuyasha bristled up,"Three months for what!!!", said inuyasha impatiently growling he sat down waiting for her to come back out of the well... It didn't take her long to grab the extra batteries and she was crawling back out in about half an hour like she said,"What are you doing being moody?", said Eve as she hopped out to inspect inuyasha,"Inuyasha where is my stuff? Does Anzu have it?", she demands as he stands up,"Yea where else would it be?", he asked in a snappish tone,"Come on lets get going!", he motioned for her to follow as she nodded and they both headed into the village,"What was that about 3 monmths Anzu?", sneered inuyasha he approached him in the smithery as eve looked at him puzzled,"He must have misunderstood me man you are really a big kid", she rolled her eyes holding out her hands to get her things back,"Thanks Anzu", Inuyasha scowled at her,"What did you say!!", he demands angrily as she turned to him,"Just what I said gramps", she then walked away as he shouted after her,"You better respect me better I said call me INUYASHA I HATE BEING CALLED OLD", he yelled after her as she waved her had in acknowledgment not turning he turned to Anzu,"You started this", he said rather irritated crossing his arms,"What is her deal damn I hate women sometimes!".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff