Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
New Journey awaits: Fanbase Inuyasha rp Pagan&Orion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anzu watches as Inuyasha brought out a boar and even his eyes widened slightly and then he let it go and the girl went running and then it runs past him and after her and he then went after them following closely behind them and he looks over at Inuyasha."Did you really have to use one so big."He asks as they move.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

"If she is really my grand daughter this shouldn't be an issue for her", said inuyasha,"besides when kagome first started she was running away from a terrifying demon and made it to me just fine I expect her to outrun this honestly", he narrowed his eyes up ahead and smiled to see her already having a work in progress,"That is a look who is dead determined to make me proud", he grinned as they moved along the tree tops; On the ground Eve was running and as she raced through the forest the boar after her she jumped swiftly overing roots and tree trunks she looked behind her she was getting tired but she needed to think quick or this boar was going to gored her putting on a determined face she began to pick up her pace feeling the power of the jewel as she worked smirking as she seen a branch up ahead it wasn't to high from the ground but high enough to ditch the pig and take a minute to break gathering up her speed she raced forward and then did a high jump in which she just caught the branch with both hands swinging herself up onto it before seeing the boar race through the shrubs up ahead, she was panting from the run but felt exhilarated as she turned to see Inuyasha and Aznzu coming to a stop next to her,"Ha! you thought it was going to get me huh?",. she said before hearing the branch break underneath her as she found herself crashing down towards the ground.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu watched as the girl runs form the bore and sighs."Will shes got more speed then Kagome that much is sure."He says sensing the jewels power working on her he then lands with Inuyasha and when the branch brakes he looks down at her with a grin."You need to mind your footing little one."He says even though he was standing on a branch that was bearly as wide as two fingers beside one another."Now we should see how well you think on your feet time to see how quickly you can react,meet me back at the clearing."He says before he vanishes in to a blue flame.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

She glared up at the two as she rubbed her sore butt,"Hey!! How come neither of your heros come and help me out?", she snapped as she got off dusting herself off as inuyasha waited for him to leave,"Well?", she demands with a hand on her hips,"You did well though I wanted you to run further than that.. I would have saved you if I thought you were in any real danger you kinda disappointing me", he jumped down,"Though I will say clever trick on getting out of a sticky situation", he then told her,"See you back in the clearing don't take all day", he took off back into the trees as she screamed in frustration,"This is complete bullshit!!", she growled stomping her way back towards the village.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu was waiting in the clearing standing in the middle his arms folded over his chest and his eyes closed and he didn't so much as move or even twitch when inuyasha arrived and he spoke."Shes heading towards the village maybe we should change her corse to meet back here instead."He says as a faint blue light forms behind him and changes into a fox and runs off into the woods and it cuts off her way to the village and growls.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

"What the hell are you doing!?", demands inuyasha coming up to kick him in the the back,"I was told to train her not you", he said growling,"If I wanted to I would go fetch her but obviously been getting pretty cocky since she arrived what are you trying to do", he narrowed his eyes for the first time he was serious,"Are you secretly after the jewel of 4 souls...", he asked his eyes cold,"because if you are..", he pulls out his tetsaiga activating it,"I will not hesitate to kill you", something was in the area it was affecting them both a demon with chaos in its veins and a taste for blood....

She was cut off by some growling fox as it blocked her off glaring down at it she bared her own teeth and she felt the surge of power,"Get out of my way you stupid animal!", she yelled her strength was amplified as she managed to kick the thing straight into a tree hearing it wimper,"Serves you right for being a jerk I bet your that stupid Anzu guy playing as a fox or something", she snapped running back towards the village now not wishing to deal with him or Inuyasha.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu's eyes opened slowly and he looks over at him."If I wanted the jewel I would have taken it."He says calmly and he looks past Inuyasha into the treeline and his eyes glint."Some Demons can be cought by your powers but a demon like me who has a sharp mind can see through it."He says with a grin."I played along but I think its time you step out,shes already on her way back to the village,once shes there my fox will inform the priestess to not let any one out so come on why not face us both."He says with a grin."After all a full demon should be more then enough to take on two lowly halfbreads."He says gotting the demon to step out hopfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha scowled at him,"What the hell are you talking about?", he snapped hearing a loud chuckling behind him he turned to see a dark figure robed come from the shadows,"You are the foolish one I know you are a full fox demon but I am not ignorant of your powers either Inuaysha and Anzu...", his eyes were glowing yellow and there was smoke coming from his mouth,"I am alot more powerful than your average demon...", he told them,"Now as we speak my minions will be taking the jewel of 4 souls by any means necessary...", he sneered. Inuyahsa's eyes widened,"Eve!!", he shouted,"Anzu quick you have to save her...", he told him,"I will have to keep this guy off go.. now!".

Eve was about to entered the village when she heard the commotion of the monsters that were rushing about destorying the villagers,"LORD INUYASHA LORD ANZU PLEASE HELP", screamed the preistess; as she was attacked by one of the monsters as it fell onto her ripping her clothes,"HEY YOU JACK a**!", said eve throwing a large rock at the monsters head,"Get off that lady now!!", she glared at it as it came rushing after her she took off amongst the huts and houses using parkour skills she jumped her way up onto the roofing she waited until he was below her before swinging down and ramming her foot right into its face as she got a cellphone call,"Oh s**t its mom!", she began to run as she raced away from the commotion being followed,"Hey!!", her mother was asking how she was,"Oh ya know!! Kind busy!!", she said dodging as she continued to run,"i'm chasing my little cousins around the house! We are watching a scary movie its fun!", she told her as mother mother laughed and said have a fun time,"Talk to ya later!!", she said hanging up as she let out a loud sigh of relief getting knocked into a tree by one of the monsters as it held her up by her throat,"You are the one I sense the jewel on you!".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:27 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu grins at the demon and then turns to walk away as he was told to save the girl."You know who i am and yet you still attacked and you call me the foolish one."He says as hie one tail splits into two and he vanishes form sight in a bright ball of fire,Anzu's hand then gripped the demon that was holding Eve and he grins."You have no manners at all do you."He says as he brakes its grip on her and with out saying a word it burst into a blue ball of fire,he then helpped her up and and points to the hut they where staying in."Get in there the wards will keep you safe."He says as he walks up to the young preistess and picks her up and gives her a smile."Sorry i am late it looks like they only got your clothing."He says before telling her the same thing he told Eve to do before he started to clear the village and more and more people joined the others in the hut as blue flashes filled the windows and the sounds of demons sreaming filled the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

the intruder chuckled allowing Anzu to believe he could be defeat,"Your friend is foolish isn't he?", dropping the hood stood a young man with red hair that spiked out and swept down his back his eyes were a strange yellow gold but they had slits in the center and his claws prolonged,"I am aware that those idiots aren't going to get the jewel since he listened to you they aren't strong enough to take on a full demon but I...", he began to grow and expand as inuyasha looked up in astonishment at a massive dragon as it snarled at him,"Can still destroy the great inuyasha!!", it howled as Inuyasha jumped out of its fire breathing way as it ripped its flames through the forest,"A dragon!", grumbled inuyasha,"This is not good.... when they start turning evil?", he watched as the massive beast came forward with outstretched jaws and he went and lifted the sword trying to swipe down on it,"Nu uh uh... inuyasha", it said its fangs with its hot breathe glaring,"I am not hurt by this weapon... my scales are to strong...", it chuckled and sweept another wave of fire over onto him as he barely managed to dodge,"There is only one weapon that can destroy me... and its far far away...", he grinned with evil illusions inuyasha finding himself rather defenseless for the first time in many years growled in frustration,"Oh yea taste this then ya over sized lizard!", he snarled jumping up he yanked his claws over the nose of the dragon who howled in,"Iron Reaver soul stealer!", he shouted as the magic was made into affect as the beast howled having his nose drip,"You will pay for that inuyasha but even I can not take on the fox until I have gotten the jewel and it is in his protection we will meet again...", he said lifting hisself high in the air as it took off howling and began to pour more fire onto the forest,"Well that was great...", said inuyasha sarcastically,"The damn forest is on fire!!", he yelled at the dragon; He began to take off to find Eve and Anzu

Eve looked over at Anzu,"About damn time you got here", she said as she was told to go into the hut,"Seriously!!", she snapped,"I just wanted to help and now your shoving me in a hole what good am I If I can't train!",she complained sighing as she was forced to wait inside with the priestess who was relieved to be safe and not tooken advantage of they all waited inside the whole village in anticipation as Anzu cleared the monsters,"What is that smell?", said the priestess alreadying having on new apparel she went outside to only scream in surprise,"The forest of inuyasha is burning!!", she watched as Eve ran past her,"Where are you going come back Lady Evelyn!", she watched as the girl raced forward only to be stopped by inuyasha jumping from a nearby tree as she collided into him,"OUch! hey!!", she said looking up at him glaring down at her,"I was just going to check to make sure your okay..", she said chuckling nervously.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu had just gotten done with the lower demons when he cough sight of Eve running towards the forest and as he runs to meet her he seen that Inyasha stopped her and Anzu walks past them and looks at the fire raging and lets out a sigh."I am guessing our guest told you what I was so there is no point in hidding it form you or the people of this village any longer."He says as he closes his eyes and slowly magic started to flow off him in waves and as his eyes open again they turn a deep purple and his two tails say slowly and then change and grow larger till there where 10 tails,they where pure white save for the tips that where purple and the markings on his body start to fantly glow and he look over at Inuyasha and Eve and gives them a grin before a fant hint of sadness flahses in his eyes as he lifts his hand up and a wave of magic ripples out form him and the fire slows down till it stops then it slowly starts to wiggle and flicker as it starts getting pulled into Anzu's open hand forming a ball of fire and after all the fire was gatthered he looks up and then throws it into the air with all his might."Don't look up any one or you will loss your sight look down and close your eyes."He orders and then the ball exsplods in a large flash of light that even made the sun look dim and after it clears he tells them they can look back up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha glared down at her as she tried to get out of the situation,"Yea well its gone", he turned his gaze towards Anzu who seemed worried as the fox began to reveal his true form,"You have got to be kidding me!", he snapped he didnt have much time to wait until the fox spirit sapped up all the fire and threw it into the air which he covered Eve from any blast as he kept his eyes closed and downward as the blast was over inuyasha sniffed him,"You kept that hidden pretty damn well", he announced finally,"Though do you know this Dragon? Cause thats what I just had to go up against! and they aren't easy to kill", he told him rather angrily,"But it seemed to be scared of you which is weird", he told him,"Also he said something about a sword a certain sword that could kill him but My tetsaiga can't do s**t!", he growled,"I thought it would but the dragons scales are way to strong so the fang of a dog demon can not destroy a dragon... no matter how powerful it may be..", he sighed. Eve was puzzled about this whole thing keeping her mouth shut as she heard them both going on about something again.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

After a moment Anzu drops down to his knees and starts coughing as his power fades back down to normal."He was a dragon,he didn't smell like one damn it."He says before coughing again his eyes turn back to normal."Dragon's and we fox demons have a long history or war and blood shade."He says between breaths as he tries to stand up and falls back to the ground."He dosen't know about the seal then,if we need to kill this dragon I need to return to the forest of illusions and have my mother lift this cursed thing."He says looking down at a mark on his chest."I can't even use my true form with this thing on me."He growls as he looks around at the people form the village."As for the sword I may know of the one hes speaking of again my mothers doing."He says as he finely gets to his feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

"What is this mark?", asked Eve as inuyasha began to pace back and forth,"obviously its a cursed one if he is hunched over in pain like that", contemplated inuyasha,"Well it looks like we are on another quest though its gonna be a doozy with Eve here having the jewel", said inuyasha as he frowned; ,"Well..", she said trying to break the awkward silence,"I gotta kinda go back home...", she said hestitating, inuyasha scoweld,"What!!!", he demands,"Hey!! I need to get some supplies and clothes", she defended herself,"Besides I have to sign up for my classes tomorrow its mostly online so I don't have to be presence", she told him,"I have to go down to the school maybe once a month and drop by to make sure they know I'm really here", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu looks over at Eve a slightly confused look on his face."What is this school you are talking about."He asks with a slight lean to his head and his ear twitched before he turns and looks up to the sky."Let her go Inuyasha during that time we can come up with a plan."He says as a small fox forms beside him and runs up to eve,it looked like a normal fox."Take him with you,you can use him to talk to us and he can protect you if needed."He says turning back to them  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff