Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
New Journey awaits: Fanbase Inuyasha rp Pagan&Orion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Returning to the village was always a relief for inuyasha having it brought so many more good than bad... from both of his live sit seemed.. He looked over watching Anzu ruffle the young priestesss hair as they approached,"Hey you got some dinner made we are starving", Eve popped her head around grinning as the priestess tried to compose herself,"Yes I'm doing well", she told them all trying not to blush in the presence of the two powerful yet handsome half demons,"I always make something", she seen the girl and gasped,"Has the woman known as Kagome returned?", she said inspecting her clothes,"Uh.. no I'm inuyasha's grand daughter", she grinned nervously as the woman turned to inuyasha wide eyed,"You had a child?", inuyasha's ears twitched in annoyance,"Look I just found out today.. its been an emotional roller coaster can we get some food please?", he said walking into the place like he owned he while Eve followed smiling,"Uh yes!! but! Inuyasha!! where is your daugther!", she huffed turning as eve sat down and smelled the air,"Huh.. smells really good in here..", she said the woman notice the jewel,"She has the jewel!! I thought it left this world 75 years ago!", she gasped as eve blinked,"Yea well I brought it back cause grandma told me to get here in a letter...", she turned to Inuyasha who was already helping himself,"So um... is there anything you can tell me about Kagome..", inuyasha had half closed lids as he chewed slowly,"Prefer not to discuss it now..", he said quietly after swallowing she nodded,"Do you wanna know about mom?", he looked up at her hopefully as she smiled,"She is pretty cool she has black hair like her mom but these pretty golden eyes just like you hey!", she said pointing at his face,"And sometimes she acts weird around the new moon", inuyasha's face made an odd squished face,"Like.. how weird..", he said as she tried to think,"I dont know but one time I seen dog ears I was for sure of it!", she said, "I think i'm gonna need some Sake..", said inuyasha making a green face,"Whats wrong with him.."., said the priestess entering confused, she had went outside to grab something and bring it back in just returning to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 am
GuenivereOrion

Anzu sits down and listens to what was going on and he notices the face Inuyasha was making and he starts laughing."Seems she was the oppaset of you my friend."He says handing him a drink before he looks over at the priestess and smiles at her."Nothing to worry about I think his cute granddoughter is getting to him I think hes lossing his cool."He says teasing him as he looks back with a grin.before he starts to eat and he grins more."Ahhh so good you always empress."He says looking back at the priestess.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Hey watch it you can't be calling her cute", said inuyasha swiping at him while eve began to eat,"Its okay grandfather I have alot of boys calling me cute back home", she said,"What difference is it if a grown man does it? I think its a compliment or something I don't know I guess its kinda weird..", she said as she tapped her chin in thought, inuyasha sighed,"Look you are gonna have to call me something else besides grandfather all the time", eve turned to him,"But you are!!", inuyasha scowled as he took a few gulps of the sake the priestess gave to him,"I know I am but still!!", he sighed,"Just call me inuyasha or something like everyone else", he grumbled,"It still doesn't feel right under my skin right now and I have no idea how you managed to come back to this time 75 years later", she blinked slowly,"It hadn't been that long in my world", said eve as inuyasha looked at her blinking in surprise,"Oh...?", he said not sure what to think of it,"Yea but times are kinda weird anyways..", she then turned back to her meal,"Thank you Miss priestess lady I like this stuff I dont get to eat japanese food at home", she continued to chow down as the priestess giggled at the compliment,"Why your welcome young granddaughter of inuyasha", she said patting her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu starts laughing again as the two of them went back and forth he then took a drink of his sake."Aww but come on gramps she did just meet you."He says with a big grin on his face,it was clear that he was enjoying this maybe a little to much but if there was one thing hes learned its how to push Inuyasha's buttons,then his ears twitched slightly and he stands up."You two talk i am going to go greet our guests."He says with a wink before he leaves.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha sighed as anzu went outside to the expected 'guest',"What does he mean lord inuyasha?", asked the priestess only to scream as massive explosion went off, and people screaming,"What you guys have bombs here!",. said eve jolting up and nearly out of the hut before be snatched by inuyasha's hand,"Oh no you don't finish dinner your no where close to fighting and no experience and besides you have the jewel", he glared down at it around her neck,"That is the reason this village is going to get plagued by demons"., the priestess was already going outside to inspect the area and ushering people to safety. Inuyasha stood up,"If they were a real issue Anzu would have asked for my help I wield the mighty tetsaiga it can destroy 100 demons with one strike", he seen her shocked expression and closed his eyes,"One day when I no longer need it I will hand it down to you for I am only half demon and won't live forever...", he said sighing,"I'm roughly about only hmm...", he stroked his chin,"21?", he said,"Something more like that in human life", Eve's draw dropped,"Woah really!!!", she said,"Is it because I am only a small part demon that I age normally?", she asked as inuyasha shrugged,"I guess did your mother age normally?", he asked as she thought about it,"Yes and no... she looks pretty young still..", confessed eve. hearing another explosion as she stared wide eyed at inuyasha, sighing the half dog demon stood up and went to the door,"Could you be less quiet!!", he yelled out the door as eve poked her head out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu was fighting a few demons near the front of the village and was stopping them form getting in when he heard Inuyasha yell at him and he turns around and looks over at him and grins."Sorry about that but the guy over there wouldn't leasen to me."Just as he stopped talking a snake demon wrapped around him and started to sqwees him."You shouldn't have looked away silly half demon."It hissed before a fire erupped where Anzu was standing and the demon went up in flames and Anzu jumps out of the fire and dusts him self off before ducking under the sword of the last demon and it kept swigging and Anzu kept dogeing and to others it almost looked like he was dancing every move was flued and swift,then with a swift catch he cought the blade just an inch form his head and grins at the demon."What a lovely dance we just had but you see these people are under my protacton so sadly you must leave."Anzu then brushes the sword away and hits the demon once at lest to normal eyes it seemed that way but in fact he hit him close to 400 times and Anzu starts walking away before the demon stagers back a few steps and then exsplods along with the others that where on the ground."Will its always better to go out with a bang then a wimpper."He says with a grin as he reaches the door.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha watched him with disapproval as he continued to kill the demons as he walked away with there remains exploding he huffed,"Ya didn't have to show off geeze its only me and the kid", he then turned to walk back inside as he sat down by the fire yawning as he cupped his mouth; Eve's eyes were shining,"Thats so freakin cool!! Did you use fire magic?", she said,"So its true there is magic and awesome swords and creepy looking monsters! I can't wait to see more demons!", heard inuyasha say,"Get in here and lay down its time to rest me and Anzu will take turns on watch so that no other demons kill you in the night", he snapped shifting to make himself comfortable his ears twitching as he listened in for more demons. Eve glared at her grandfather and was about to tell him to shove off when she shut her mouth,"Fine whatever..", she grumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Stop being a sick in the mud man shes exsited about the world shes in let her vent a little."He says with a laugh as he sits down and he looks over at Eve."My magic is a little different then what you may think of as magic,mine is tied to the earth its self and her elements being a fox demon I am very atuned to magic and life."He says holding his hand out and a faint blue flame flickered in his palm."This is what my people call fox fire I can make it take any form I want."He says as the fire turns into Inuyasha then into Eve before fading away."This is the lower form of magic I can do but even it can cuse hurt if used right."He says looking at his friend."I may not have a sword like him but my fists are no less deadly if I remember I am still 20 demons ahead of you."He says leaning over to see him more clearly before looking back at Eve.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha scoffed,"Ya wasn't here from the very beginning when it was just me and kagome so I'm actually 20 ahead of you", he smirked back at his friend before turning back to Eve who looked at the two with interest in her eyes,"Ya gonna sleep or what you can take first watch", he said laying down on his side as he propped himself up to gaze at the fire,"Fine!!", she said going over to lay down on the floor near the fire feeling sleepiness sweep over her,"I need... to get...", she yawned and then dozed off curled up next to the fire; Inuyasha looked over at Anzu,"Whats that look for?", he asked gazing back over at the fire and over at her sleeping body feeling rather sad for the first time in so many years.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu grins and gets up."I got first watch you get some sleep."He says with a stretch and a yawn before he head out and takes up his post,now that the jewel is back demons will be drawn to it once more but something told him the next few months are going to be rather fun."Hehe I may get to finely use my real power."He says with a whisper as he looks up to the moon and his eyes glint purple.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha nodded and settled himself down to sleep as he finally dozed off and Anzu talking to himself the morning would come half way through the night they would switch up and the next morning Inuyasha would be outside inspect the area for demons and having to kill a few along the way before returning to the priestess starting breakfast,"Good morning Lord Inuyasha it is a pleasure to see you", she said cheerfully as Eve woke up yawning,"Grandfather..", she said quietly before she realized she was suppose to call him inuyasha,"Can't I just call you pops or somethin?", she said sitting up as the priestess handed her some loaded rice for breakfast,"Um no you can't just call me like everyone else does or dont say nothin at all", he told her beginning to eat,"More are coming in we need to start her training immediately today", he told him,"I guess first few thing will be endurance and speed", he informed Anzu as she stuffed her face,"Wah?", she said between mouthfuls looking between the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu wakes up in the morning he had his back against the wall and his eyes open slowly as he smells food he then gets up and stretches."Morning priestess."He says as he walks past her and ruffles her and Eve's hair."Did you sleep well for your first night here."He says as he sits down across form her and he listens to Inuyasha."What did you have in mind,don't forget shes mostly human so we can't rush things with her altho she is rather fit did you happen to play,what did she call them,oh right sports in your wold?"He asks as he looks over at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:10 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Yea Soccer, basketball, track, swimming, tennis, and baseball", she told him as she finished her meal,"I think i'll be fine as long as I warm up I know I have some demon blood in me and I feel stronger when I wear the jewel", she confessed to him, as she stood up stretching,"We will see how fast she can run on the ground and then test how high she can climb on her own and how fast in that to.. once thats down we can see if we can try to unlock some of her demon blood through means", his eyes glistened as he looked over at Anzu,"We won't play rough until I know she is ready", he told him getting up as he headed out of the hut,"Will you and lord inuyasha be leaving early today Anzu?", asked the priestess,"Let me know if she is required of medicine or herbs for her training". Eve's eyes widened,"What was all that about?", she asked Anzu as inuyasha left.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu nods and looks at the priestess."I would get some stuff ready just to bring with us I can heal but I would rather not use my magic for that if need be."He says and then he turns to Eve and smiles."You are going to be in for a long day little lady,don't forget we are demons and even thought its thin you are demon as well."He says as he stands up after downing his food."Do what you need to warm up and then meet us outside."He says giving her a smile."I wont go to hard on you so don't worry."He says with a little laugh.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve went outside right after Anzu following him as they headed towards the woods it seemed inuyasha was already in a clearing waiting for them,"About damn time you got here lets start the training", he went to the back the woods and brough on a leash a very angry boar,"Uh...", said eve,"First we are gonna see how fast you run", he grinned jumping out of the way as he let go of the rope,"Good luck!", he snickered as he leapt up into a tree as the boar went charging at Anzu and Eve,"You have got to be kidding me!!", she screamed as she turned around and full on booked it out of the area;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff