Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
New Journey awaits: Fanbase Inuyasha rp Pagan&Orion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm
Its 75 years after the main events Inuyasha is traveling along with (your character) whom he met during his events with Kagome and friends (your character can know them as well but ehy wont be used) The jewel of 4 souls has been returned to Kagome as she returned to her own time and has finally passed away... grand-daughter (my character) has been gifted the jewel of 4 souls (since it wasn't burned with Kagome) and goes to seek out her grandfather.. (She is part demon but not very much) Considering she has the jewel of 4 souls she can become all demon or stay part demon Kagome never told Inuyasha that she had his child and they were part demon this girl will only have a few demon traits considering the time frame between that time and this time are different; My character(the girl) enters fedal japan and seeks out Inuyasha and then falls in love with his friend and stay in that era bleh bleh :stuck_out_tongue: the concept of time relaionship will not be invetiable but I'm assuming that the same things happens the jewel either gets shattered somehow and inuyasha is forced to find the damn pieces again or the jewel just keeps getting stolen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Inuyasha
Weapon: Tetsusaiga
Bio: After he and his friends recapture all of the fragments of the jewel of 4 souls they all found themselves splitting off... Most of his friends dead (the human ones anyways) and even little shippo lost to the abyss of the world he and his best friend Anzu still clung to each other like glue they stay close the forest of Inuyasha and protect the village there the place he met Kikyo the place the met his second love Kagome but once she left for her human world she never came back and he always wondered if he see her again he promised never to go back and disturb her seeing it was very hard for them both to leave in seperate times and he aloud this keeping a watchful vigil over the place so it would one day becomes Kagome's home and resting place where she would grow up...

Name: Evelyn kagome Johnson
weapon: None for now
Bio: She always heard stories from her grandmother kagome about the fedal japan about the place that no one believed... She always wondered why she felt strange... that her mother never told her about the odd times she could scent or see things in the dark the feeling of something bad or even the ability to be the fastes runner in her class or the strongest girl in school... She was in japan studying abroad her mother had left for so many years marrying her american father as she was raised on the California sands. She returned to this place called Tokyo and found herself gazing at the bone eaters well not knowing her journey was going to start the summer before her senior year...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Name: AnZu
Weapon: Hands and feet elemental infused
Bio Anzu is a fox demon who came across Inuyasha and the others a few times on there quest to return the jewel of 4 souls and soon became friends with Inuyasha and even after all the others died and faded away he alone stood by his side to over look the village and its people.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha and Anzu where walking in the forest heading back to his home village,"Man!", he yawned his mouth opening wide to reveal his fangs,"I'm freakin beat I wonder if the new priestess is going to be able to get us some grub and stuff...", it was hard but they managed to find a young priestess from another village who had a sister willing to do the work for this one... with some hard core convincing they were dangerous and they would help with any demons that would come,"I'm thinking fish if she doesn't have anything good", he said placing his hands behind his head as he walked in typical anime boy fashion.

Evelyn looked at the bone eaters well her great uncle ran the place after her grandmother died and he was barely alive she was given a gift from her great uncle it clear in her memory.... "The jewel of 4 souls?"., she said feeling a strange tingling sensation when she touched it,"What does it do?", the man laughed,"Go to the bone eaters well and find out", she was still confused it was beaded and placed around her neck she felt oddly strong with it with her and something strange stirred inside of her,"Bone eaters well huh..?", she stepped forward opening the old well's outer room... gazing into the bottom of the thing with nothing but darkness below,"What does this gotta do with anything?...", she seen something strange happen as she gasped and let out a squeal of surprise,"What is that!", she seen the jewel beginning to glow,'Okay this is freaky!", she peered down seeing a strange light as noises came from down below,"Huh..", she peered to far over and screamed as she fell into a strange colorful abyss,"WHATS GOING ON!!!", she said as it began to teleport her back to another time....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu walks next to his friend and laughs a little."I don't get how you can eat so much and still be so skinny."He says with a sigh his tail swaying slowly as they walked and his ears started to twitch."Something seems off there is a change in the winds magic is building up at the village how ever it dosn't feel evil."He says turning to his friend his green eyes glinting."We should buck it back just in case."He says before he starts running,then as he reached the overlook he looks down at the village and sighs."Nothings going on thats a good thing."He says as he looks around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Inuyasha turned to Anzu as he nodded to him,"I sense it to but I was hoping I was wrong..", they both took off in sync as Inuyasha kept his nose and ears pricked using his knowledge to help him when they arrived at the village he began to sniff about the place,"You smell that?", he said beginning to bring his nose to the air a faint wift of what had been kagome and his eyes lit up,"KAGOME!", he shouts running off towards the bone eaters well. Eve had landed on the other side rubbing her head,"oh gosh that old uncle of mine is an a**!!", she began to climb up the vines finding it easy,"These weren't here before..", she was just emerging out of the well to come face to face with inuyasha sniffing her they nearly touch noses,screaming she almost fell back in as he reached out and grabbed her,"Hang on!!", he yelled pulling her out as she stood there jaw dropped staring at him,"Your.. uh... uh!!", she managed to let out a breathe that sounded as if the wind has been knocked out of her when Anzu landed,"WHAT THE ********> she breathed out grabbing her chest as the jewel slipped out,"Wait!!! you have the jewel of four souls!! dont tell me Kagome you got reincarnated again!".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu couldn't believe it but he could smell it as well and when he landed next to the girl he eyed her far more closely."I don't think this is Kagome Inuyasha."He says walking around her a few times and then he reached out and touched the jewel and his eyes flash."Its the real Jewel,young lady where did you get that Jewel."He asks his green/gold eyes looking into the girls and then his voice drops low."You have nothing to fear form us we don't wish to harm you."He adds.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve glared as Anzu circled her making that angry face inuyasha usually gave when he was glaring at someone as the man reached to touch the jewel she smacked his hand,"Dont touch my s**t dude", she said crossing her arms as Inuyasha was scratching his head,"Looks how do you two know about my grandmother?", she demanded,"Grandmother!", said Inuyasha,"Kagome was your grandmother?!", he felt a piercing in his heart as if he was stabbed so she did move on,"Yea my name is Evelyn Kagome Johnson I am an American Transfer student that came over to japan my grandmother kagome gave me a note and this jewel and told me that I was to be its protector or something...", she crossed her arms feeling uncomfortable,"Well.. she said I was special...", she rubbed hear arms with her hands,"I don't know what she means though...", Inuyasha was to depressed to answer her question as Eve stared at him,"You... smell..", she smacked her hand over her mouth as she revealed one of her strange secrets.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu watches and listens."Kagome was human after all Inuyasha its been 75 years sense we last seen her but it seems she never forgot about us."He says putting a hand on his friends shoulder."She sent us her granddaughter and the jewel."He then turned to Eve."Your grandmother was a close friend of ours and helped us restore the jewel you now carry it's powers are sought out by many for better or for worse you're grandmother sent you back to us yet for what I don't understand maybe its about the fact you have demon blood running through your vains."He says with a smile,being a full demon he could pick it out even with how low in power it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve looked up at Anzu as he comforted his friend who seemed to have lost hope by the looks of it and she watched as he marked her out as a demon,"So its true... my grandmother she met demons and were there friends and inuyasha..", she looked at him who was turning to gaze at her in a new life,"Oh my gosh...", she said walking forward she hugged him tightly as he gazed down at her confused,"Your my grandfather", she began to cry,"WHAT!?!?!", said inuyasha trying to shake her off,"What do you mean I'm your grandfather!!", he said as she wiped her tears,"You freaking idiot!!", she smacked him on the head,"Do the math! My grandmother kagome and you had a kid which is my mom which had me and this all explains why I'm weird and faster and stronger than normal people!", she shouted at him taking in a deep breathe,"It also explains the strange hair color..", she eyed her silver hair with blue eyes,"I thought my dad had like white blondes on his side or something so I never questioned it... he is second gen European after all..", she said, Inuyasha was glaring at her hands on his hips as he sniffed the air,"You do smell kinda... like me I guess...", he said one hand on his chin as he thought,"I have to think about this", he turned to jump high up into a tree and sit looking at the sunset in thought,"What is there to think about you!", she turned to Anzu,"So its true my grandmother was the reincarnation of the priestess kikyo and she met inuyasha and thats him and she met him coming out of that damn well", she turned to point at it,"And.. i'm actually part demon..", she said noticing her nails were growing in length which puzzled her she was usually a nail biter,"This is weird... I always thought maybe.. I was just... special cause she was a reincarnation of a priestess not because I had demon blood...", she looked down at the jewel,"And this jewel...", she said quietly,"Its very powerful and dangerous I don't know why she didn't destroy it like Kikoyo did the first time...", she said quietly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu thought as the other two went about there own things and when the young girl started to speak to him he looks down at her his ears twitching and his tails swaying slowly."Kagome offten thought ahead and as she was Kikoyo's reincarnation she likely seen danger comming back or maybe it was just so you could meet us I didn't know her as well as Inuyasha or the others."He says before holding out a hand."My name is Anzu i am a fox demon nice to meet you."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Eve smiled,"Nice to meet ya Anzu", she told him,"I would just call me Eve for short its easier", she watched as Inuyasha was gazing into the sunset,"He must have really loved her when I said I was her grand daughter I think it hurt him to think she moved on or something..", she said blinking slowly as finally inuyasha descended from the tree,"I'm back...", he gazed at her for a long time and finally sighed,"Its... hard to believe but I think you really are my granddaughter Anzu is right there is demon blood in you and only one way that could have happened", he placed a hand over his heart,"I wish she would have just stayed... I didn't want her to go..", he whispered,"Even if it mean she would have died I could have turned human for her.. with the jewel of 4 souls..", he looked at the jewel,"That Jewel is very hard to protect I'm not sure why she sent you here but I am assuming you know the reason", Eve shook her head,"Nope... I dont", she blinked slowly finding herself confused as her cell phone began to go off,"Wait up", she told the two pulling out her new iphone 10 as she began to answer the phone,"Yo", she said.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu watched as Eve pulled out her phone and looked at it his eyes glinting he could hear voices on the other end but it confused him as well and he looked over at his friend a puzzeld look on his face."Whats that kagome never used any thing like that before did she?"He asks looking back at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

“No she didn’t…”, said inuyasha barely managing to speak because of the shock, Eve heared her great uncle on the other end,"Oh yea and you didn't tell me I find my freaking grandfather and travel thousands of years back into the damn past now did you", she said glaring ahead as Inuyasha twitched slightly seeing the cell phone,"Yea yea you can talk to him here", she handed the device over to inuyasha as the half-demon picked i up staring at the screen,"What do I do with this?", he said sniffing it,"You put it to your ear idiot", she said,"Hey didn’t someone tell you to respect your damn elders?', he snapped,"Sorry pops I guess not", she said placing her hands on hips,"You gonna talk to Sota or what?", Inuyasha's eyes widened,"Sota... oh", he put it to his ear hearing an older mans voice,"Sota is that really you?", there was a cackling laugh as he could be heard,"Yes yes!! its really me I'm barely kicking though listen... I got my kids taking over this shrine Kagome never told you about your daughter Inuyasha because she didn't want you raising her in your time or ours", he explained,'But your grand-daughter is more like you than you think! and I know you will be able to train her well.. help her to achieve that of a half demon power unlike it within your world so she can protect the 4 souls and find her place among history", Inuyasha looked down at her as she stared up at him with hopeful blue eyes,"Well... I guess...", he said reluctantly, as sota laughed,"Good luck she is a hot head", then he hung up as she puffed out her cheeks as he handed over cellphone,"What he say!!", she asked as Inuyasha sighed rubbing his temples,"He said I need to train you or somethin look right now I'm starvin and I dont feel like eating little girls”; "hey!", she said glaring,"Im joking come on!", he turned waving his hands around,"I just want some damn food already", Eve watched him before turning to Anzu smiling,"He is a pretty interesting", she said walking with him behind inuyasha to the village.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Anzu listened to them and as they walked back to the village he turned to look at the well and he looks down into it."I wonder."He says to him self before he turns and starts to follow them into the village and once there he sees the young priestess and as he walks past her he ruffles her hair and gives her a grin."I do hope things are going well for you."He says with a smile.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff