Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 F/F M/F [I can do the male or female]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:57 am
Hey guys! I had an idea for something I wanted to do. Well, few ideas honestly.

1. Battle Academy - I want to room with another person, but my character be a complete oddity to the school because in this worlds gods aren't supposed to have kids but my kid somehow exists as a demi-god with no knowledge of the real world who slowly gets broken down over time by the other person I rp with. [Fantasy and all races abilities,etc welcome. ]

2. Princess and Knight where the princess is supposed to be assassinated or needs protecting in some sort. She meets a powerful knight with a large reputation, but the face remains a mystery for a long time and they fall in love and the princess is the first to see the knight without a helmet.

3. Vampire/Werewolf

4. Summoner/Summoned

5. Dragon Riders

These are just some ideas I came up with and I am always open for more. I will say I do not like any type of modern role-play much unless it has some sort of twist to it. I would also not consider sci-fi modern.

I would prefer to rp over discord as it is much easier for me to both log on and type through discord on my phone because I tend to be at work a lot. But while at work I can usually make replies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:50 am
Bump!  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:42 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:05 pm
Hey there,

The princess and knight scenario could be pretty fun as a F/F roleplay, making the reveal of the knight have more impact.

I think there might be some fun in the Summoner/Summoned dynamic especially if another summoned them after and having to work around that.

The Battle Academy scenario sounds intriguing I'm curious on some of the world building in that scenario.

Obviously I'm down for a few, I'd also be interested in a supernatural being/ supernatural hunter scenario as well.

I'd be interested in a discord RP, been wanting to get more experience using discord, I'm a late adopter.  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:48 am
Sepharius Necromicon

1. Battle Academy - I want to room with another person, but my character be a complete oddity to the school because in this worlds gods aren't supposed to have kids but my kid somehow exists as a demi-god with no knowledge of the real world who slowly gets broken down over time by the other person I rp with. [Fantasy and all races abilities,etc welcome. ]

2. Princess and Knight where the princess is supposed to be assassinated or needs protecting in some sort. She meets a powerful knight with a large reputation, but the face remains a mystery for a long time and they fall in love and the princess is the first to see the knight without a helmet.

3. Vampire/Werewolf

4. Summoner/Summoned

5. Dragon Riders

I would prefer to rp over discord as it is much easier for me to both log on and type through discord on my phone because I tend to be at work a lot. But while at work I can usually make replies.

How would the summoned one work?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:55 am
Your Boy Roy
Sepharius Necromicon

3. Vampire/Werewolf

4. Summoner/Summoned

5. Dragon Riders

I actually just got filled up with that one yesterday.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:05 am
Sepharius Necromicon
Your Boy Roy
Sepharius Necromicon

3. Vampire/Werewolf

4. Summoner/Summoned

5. Dragon Riders

I actually just got filled up with that one yesterday.

Ah okay. Have fun!  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff