Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
How to splice for LK plus service Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:50 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 am
Darkerdemons
ninja

I have a solar pumparella that I'm willing to lend for the cause. ^_^ I have others, but I'll have to check for solar or lunar.

Could I get a ghost lapinkin done? ^_^  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:15 am
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
ninja

I have a solar pumparella that I'm willing to lend for the cause. ^_^ I have others, but I'll have to check for solar or lunar.

3nodding Certainly. Do you have a ghostly splicing shard? If so, please send the shard and 100 platinum (or 1 bill gold) by trade.

Edit: I'm thinking of taking the 100 platinum out of the requirements. I usually get over 100 from daily chance, haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:19 am
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
ninja

3nodding Certainly. Do you have a ghostly splicing shard? If so, please send the shard and 100 platinum (or 1 bill gold) by trade.

Edit: I'm thinking of taking the 100 platinum out of the requirements. I usually get over 100 from daily chance, haha.

I do have a shard! ^_^ I never used the one I got when splicing was introduced and everyone got a freely ghostly shard.

That is true, the daily chance gives a lot now, but I'll still pay it if you want me to~!  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:22 am
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
ninja

I do have a shard! ^_^ I never used the one I got when splicing was introduced and everyone got a freely ghostly shard.

That is true, the daily chance gives a lot now, but I'll still pay it if you want me to~!

emotion_yatta So nice when Gaia gave us that free shard! Ghostly shards are a lot harder to come by now.

I'll cover the splicing fee. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:23 am
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
ninja

emotion_yatta So nice when Gaia gave us that free shard! Ghostly shards are a lot harder to come by now.

I'll cover the splicing fee. wink

Yeah, you can't even buy a bundle for them in LK. T^T

Thank you, Dark!

Edit: Oh, the result of the fafnir shard was a tiamat egg~

Can any fafnir be used in splicing, or only the original fafnir?  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:28 am
Rin Kairiu

Thank you, Dark!

Congrats on the Tiamat Egg! biggrin

sweatdrop I think only the original Fanfir can be spliced, but I'll look into that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:31 am
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu

Thank you, Dark!

sweatdrop I think only the original Fanfir can be spliced, but I'll look into that.

I figured that'd probably be the case, but thought I'd ask anyway. ^_^

Now debating on getting another fafnir shard bundle or getting a glowing one...

Also, I have a Lunar Saphynx, Solar Cabochomp, Solar Machia, Solar Stagony- and a few others, but I don't think they can splice, they're just above lvl 10.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:40 am
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu

Thank you, Dark!

Also, I have a Lunar Saphynx, Solar Cabochomp, Solar Machia, Solar Stagony- and a few others, but I don't think they can splice, they're just above lvl 10.

According to the pages I get my kindred information from...

Only the original kin can be used in splicing (and any kin in the evolutionary line of the original kin).

Hooray for the solar stagony! I think mine is lunar, so those two can actually work together for splicing! emotion_kirakira

Will add your kin to the list.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:45 am
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu

Thank you, Dark!

Only the original kin can be used in splicing (and any kin in the evolutionary line of the original kin).

Hooray for the solar stagony! I think mine is lunar, so those two can actually work together for splicing! emotion_kirakira

Awesome! I checked my echo and aerling, but mine are the same types as yours (and also under lvl 10 lol)  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 am
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu

Thank you, Dark!

Awesome! I checked my echo and aerling, but mine are the same types as yours (and also under lvl 10 lol)

wink Thank you for checking! It's nice to have some more kin on the list.

lol Echo was my starter kin. Pretty fond of it, so it became the first kin I leveled to the max.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 am
Darkerdemons

lol Echo was my starter kin. Pretty fond of it, so it became the first kin I leveled to the max.

Leafkit was my starter. ^_^ But I got distracted leveling the first cash shop kin gifted to me by my now bf and the later distracted by getting a pumpae- which is the first kin I leveled to max. lol.

Edit: Actually I read my night echo, lol... my basic echo is a lunar. ^_^ I just need to level it a bit and it'd be good to go as well~  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:02 pm
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons

Leafkit was my starter. ^_^ But I got distracted leveling the first cash shop kin gifted to me by my now bf and the later distracted by getting a pumpae- which is the first kin I leveled to max. lol.

Edit: Actually I read my night echo, lol... my basic echo is a lunar. ^_^ I just need to level it a bit and it'd be good to go as well~

Quick question: I take it your Saplynx is probably locked to your account if it was your first kin? ninja

Pumparella is gorgeous! Definitely deserves the highest level!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:06 pm
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons

Quick question: I take it your Saplynx is probably locked to your account if it was your first kin? ninja

Oh yeah, it was my first kin. I forgot about the account lock thing.

Yes she is! I want the other two versions of her so bad!>w<  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:12 pm
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons
Rin Kairiu
Darkerdemons

Oh yeah, it was my first kin. I forgot about the account lock thing.

Yes she is! I want the other two versions of her so bad!>w<

confused I was trying to find some sort of small lock symbol on coolsymbol.com that I can use for the locked kin in the list. Will find some way of indicating which kin are locked.  
☆ Resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff