Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
To Win A King's Heart (Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image
Naomi Dragnous

Dragon Form

Naomi, a dragon/human hybrid at the age of 21 and the first female knight, was outside practicing drills with her comrades. She was the first and only female knight in this kingdom who was also a dragon. No one knew this about her though, as dragons were often seen as aggressive creatures who ate humans, which she knew was further from the truth. She was adopted by the current king's uncle when she was young. While she had a short temper, she wasn't thought of as a dragon, since her dragon form only showed itself when she was alone and angry. Her adoptive father took her secret to the grave along with his wife. Her father who was the captain at the time, died in battle, and her adoptive mother took ill. It eventually killed her because she was too stubborn to receive treatment at that time, even though Naomi was in her life. Naomi always wanted to become a knight, ever since her father adopted her after saving her from starvation in the woods. That's when she met the prince, who became like her big brother well in a way. From the time she was old enough to understand she had feelings for him, but never showed such emotions when she was around anyone, not even him. Though she bow to him in respect, she wanted so badly to tell him what she really was and her feelings for him.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:35 pm
Icera The Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Avalan of Estovia

Avalan was always one to know the difference between justice and unjust at a very young age.. he began to partake in trails at the age of 5 seeing the harsh of the world for what it really is with his escapes time away from the palace he learned of the real world outside its dangers and beauties.. Currently the age of 25 and needing a wife Avalan was crowned king of Estovia... his father the current ruler was a firm ruler but not always so just... the people have feared the worse but since 3 years of reigning he has calmed the nerves of his people and has been more open to public opinion and starves for knowledge... He has hired scholars from all over the world to come and teach him and his people new techniques and ways to improve there lives... Lately he has been craving adventure for he heard of a magical cup that would cure any illness and was protected by the deep magic of the world... his mother is dying and wishing to save her he has been considering leaving... Avalan steps outside of the castle walls a large book tucked uner his arm as he gazed over the balcony looking upon his knights one in particular a very familiar face smiling down at his sweet adoptive cousin known as Naomi... she was very precious to him though she oddly always had massive strength behind her small frame and asked not long ago to join his rank of knights he put her in with the rest of the them knowing she would fit right in... Upon turning away from looking at her he was about to head over the balcony into the next castle tower when someone approached him,'My lord there has been a ruckus at the border we are deploying the knights they say its bandits", Avalan seemed worried,"Tell them to get there quickly I shall follow soon I hope we can save the people before they are hurt", he rushed off to his room to change for a small battle.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image
Naomi Dragnous

Dragon Form

As soon as they got the order, Naomi got her armor on, got on her horse and went with the others to the border. Once there she and the others surveyed the situation, with her on guard as always whenever she was there. She then heard someone sneaking up on her and smelled metal with blood mixed in, thanks to that dragon nose of hers. She then turned and blocked the knife wielding man's attack with her shield and sword, making sure to arrest him, as she didn't want to prove to anyone that her kind were vicious killers. After apprehending the man and finding the others, Naomi stood watch over her attacker not letting anything he said, mostly cat calls, get to her or distract her from the mission at hand.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:07 pm
Icera The Wolf

King Avalan of Estovia

Avalan and extra guards showed up to the skirmish on the border as they arrived in fast haste only to find the situation already handled the king checked the people first talked to the captain of the guards and then headed over to Naomi who was guarding the prisoners,"Naomi", said avalan waving to her as he gave her a sympathetic look at the names the men were calling her,"Ride back with me I have a couple of things to ask you", he turned to a man to ask if he would stay in her place and two stepped up almost immediately,'We have it tooken care of your highness they will be sent for trail tomorrow morn.", he said nodding; Avalan smiled at the two,"I thank you both for volunteering it is most welcomed", the men puffed up there chest in pride,'Nothing to it your highness we love to serve", said one as they let Naomi take her place next to the king.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:01 pm
User Image
Naomi Dragnous

Dragon Form

"Of course, Sire." She said being formal and polite to her king, even though he was her adoptive cousin. Deep down she wanted to address him as 'her love' or something along those lines, but in her mind who could ever love a dragon. Especially considering she was half dragon herself. Though Naomi never knew her biological parents, she was scared of what would happen if she was found out. Some of the knights still made fun of her behind her back, saying she had 'dragon's eyes' when she was mad since it looked like her pupils would retract whenever she got mad. She never got mad about it though, as she was just grateful that she at least knew what a father was supposed to be like. Along with a mother. Her earliest memories were of blood and fighting.

When Naomi was found, she was covered in blood which her adoptive father assumed was her mother's. She used to have nightmares about a dragon being killed in front of her after he hid her and told her to run and not look back before there was a shadowy figure yelling something behind her. She'd wake up crying silently every night and would sometimes sneak into bed with her adoptive parents. Naomi was often made fun of for not being a girly girl like the other girls her age back then. Usually she would become a lady in waiting, or something along those lines, but she had always wanted to become a knight like her adoptive father after he once showed her around the palace and met Avalan for the first time, along with his parents. Naomi had always been a beautiful girl even when she was covered in mud and scrapes. Her father would always call her his little 'good luck charm' or his ray of sunshine. But mostly he called her his baby girl. When he was killed in battle, she was so heartbroken, that she wouldn't come out of her room, for days, hugging the last gift he got her from his last trip to one of the surrounding villages. She still had it, it was a necklace that had a golden locket on it with a picture of him, Naomi's adoptive mother, and Naomi when she was a girl inside. It was her most cherished possession.

As she got on her horse she rode next to Avalan back towards the palace. She was always nervous whenever they were alone, but she was so grateful that he convinced the captain to give her a chance. The captain hadn't regretted it yet and she wanted to make sure he never would.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:16 pm
Icera The Wolf

King Avalan of Estovia

Avalan waited for her to mount her horse and follow she always was the quiet type though stunning to say the least he always found she was scared to be to bold around certain persons he assumed fear of something from his past... He remembered his father talking with his uncle upon visiting and seeing her for the first time he could claim she was his first crush but those feelings faded over to years to a small simmer seeing the situation in which she would have rathered stayed a knight then that of a lady he watched her grow into something strong seeing as she very much enjoyed her time as a knight he turned to her smiling asking,"So Naomi I hear you have been doing very well among your ranks", he congratulated her,"I have been doing alot of research on an ancient cup it has been said to lie in the white mountains to the far north but they say there are dragons and other large beast that kill humans on sight... though the cup is free to take according to legend someone pure of heart may take of it for a good purpose I wish to know if it will help cure those who are sick like my mother", he said sighing,"I am not sure much of the legends of the cup if the contents are rare of if the cup itself can make any drink heal you but I assure you it will be used in great caution", he looked forward as they road back the castle already looming up ahead,"Many think my expedition would be crazy to take say I could loose my life but I rather try to find something that could benifit those forever then to stay here and watch people suffer on a daily basis", he shook his head,"War, famine plague its all the same and it comes every year.... year by year we continue to seem to die off quicker or is it just that we are having a few bad years of luck?", he asked turning to her worried,"I would hope the western medicine would have been good for the people and has done it justice but will it be enough to save them all?"..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:16 pm
User Image
Naomi Dragnous

Dragon Form

"Well, sire, if I may say. I do hope you never give up hope. I'm sure that legendary cup would be helpful to the kingdom, I'm just not sure anyone would be brave enough to actually volunteer to go. Other than myself, I know of only a couple of others that might only consider such a journey, but if you'd like I can at least help find a safer route to it. Unless you'd like me to go with you." She said smiling at him. SHe was half joking but mostly she was very much serious. She wasn't scared of anything since she joined the ranks of the knights. This was the least she could do after all his family had done for her. Though there would be no telling how long they'd be gone.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:52 pm
Icera The Wolf

King Avalan of Estovia

Avalan's eyes lit up at the prospects and glad she was going to follow with him he always thought something oddly special about her but could never put his finger on it he told her in a soft whisper as he leaned in closer to her ear,"Meet me by the south gate at Midnight we will leave at the cover of night", he told her knowing he had 2 others that would go along with his plan he would leave his mother regent until he could return and if she died before he returned.... he shook his head he knew his adviser was trustworthy enough or so he hoped... He then rode back to the castle feeling rather relieved she was at least coming it wouldn't be long before he hoped they could find the mysterious white mountains and hopefully uncover its wonders...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image
Naomi Dragnous

Dragon Form

Naomi nodded when he told her to meet him by the south gate at midnight before she too rode back to the castle with him.

When MIdnight came around, and she was packed, Naomi made sure that no one saw her going towards the south gate. She then followed Avalan's scent to wherever he and the others were after making sure that no one was following her and that they knew it was her. Once they would leave she kept an eye on the moon. It would be full soon and her dragon form showed itself at the full moon. Her father always helped her through it but since he passed away, she was on her own. She could only hope that one day Avalan would accept her being a dragon halfling.

((I actually got an idea last night. What if Naomi is forced into her dragon form by the full moon. I was gonna say that when the moon is full she usually goes to her secret hiding spot in the gardens where no one can see her dragon form. I was thinking while they are camping one night, during the full moon, she quickly gather's the firewood and goes to hide not wanting the others to see her dragon form. They go looking for her when Avalan finds her armor on the ground in the bushes. She's in her dragon form staring at the moon not knowing Avalan is behind her. I was hoping you could make him attack her when she tries to run from him, with him thinking that she was killed by the dragon and eaten. But when she turns back she thinks she cannot go back to him so she steals her copy of the map, and tries to retrieve the cup by herself hoping to prove them wrong about her dragon self.))

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:36 pm
Icera The Wolf

King Avalan of Estovia

They returned to the castle he was discussing with his mother he would be leaving soon as she began to weep,"Don't leave my son you are the only ruler of this land.. and I am to old and frail to take care of it", kissing his mother heads he told her,"It will be fine mother", he promised her,"I will always take care of us", he swore to her; Slipping away with two of his favorite men he found Naomi in the garden waiting the soft light of the moon on her skin brought a strange feeling over him as he smiled and thanked her for coming they all road away into the dead of night and would appear on the edge of misty woods... "We rest here now..", he told them,"We can go further in a few hours and then late this night coming we shall rest", he told them all dis mounting as they wondered what to do with the horses,"We shall leave them in the meadows they are good horses and won't rush off but I doubt we can bring them to the mountains", he sighed,"It is way to dangerous...", he told them all going to sit down on a fallen tree log,"Are you alright Naomi? I am sure the ride was harder on you then us", he told her wiping his brow with a handkerchief he had tucked away on him.

[that will probably be good I feel like that happening he will be over come with grief and his men will make him turn back because he has lost someone precious to him so they will force him back home if she returns alive with the cup he will want an explanation and then perhaps that is when she can show him her form]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image
Naomi Dragnous

Dragon Form

Naomi smiled. "You need not worry about me, Sire. I'm tougher than I look." She said sitting down next to him after she set up her sleeping area. Of course she was going to help out but they only brought what was necessary for the trip. Things like tents would take too long to take down, but they did have some form of shelter from the lush trees around them if it were to rain. Naomi was last to keep watch, allowing herself to sleep for only a few hours before taking the place of one of her comrades so they could sleep a little. She was all too glad to be doing this. As soon as morning came, Naomi placed her armor on herself and ate her share of rations. They'd head out on Avalan's orders, once he was ready of course.

(O.O.C.- Sounds good but like I said before her dragon form comes out fully at the full moon. She's what's known as a Moon Dragon halfling. Usually her kind of dragon only come out at the full moon and are at their most powerful then. I was thinking she could return in her dragon form covered in Ice from the mountain and weak from having an injury of some kind. It won't be life threatening though. She'll transform back into her human form when she lands and places the legendary cup in Avalan's hands before she'll pass out.)

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:04 pm
Icera The Wolf

King Avalan of Estovia

Avalan nodded he did worry about her as they slept up for the early morning he woke that morning to the sound of rumbling coming from within the woods,"Draw your swords", he commands as he began to venture into the thick undergrowth he hears the rumbling growing louder as he cautiously peered around a bend it looks like Massive trolls where just settling in for there sleep... these trolls were massive and known to eat humans on sight.. he felt relieved they would be traveling during the day and would steer clear of these creatures.. he motioned for all to remain silent as the last of the trolls sat in position and then they all turned to stone as the morning light hit through the trees... He watched the magic happen and found himself trembling in fear and excitement if this was true then many others were! He and the other crossed the 3 monsterous stone trolls and headed deeper into the forest.. they began to ascend up hill rather quickly and Avalan had high hopes but the woods were thick and they would have to be careful strange noises filled the air and he found that he and Naomi were the only ones least at ease besides the noises... his other two men where terrified but remained quiet not wishing to displease the king,"It is getting darker we we have traveled all day we must make camp", he informed them all,"Please let us find suitable shelter and begin to settle in", he asked of his friends..

[sounds like a plan we will let it play out]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image
Naomi Dragnous

Dragon Form

Naomi looked around. She then saw a cave buried behind some brush. "Sire, If i may. There is a cave covered in brush over there that might provide excellent shelter for the night." She said hoping that it would be suitable for them. There was no sign of anything living in it from what she could see but that remained to be seen from the inside of the cave. She then drew her sword, just in case, before going over and checking it out. Once she saw no signs of any danger or anything living inside, she motioned that it was safe for them to come over. Plus the entrance was too small for trolls or anything besides humans to enter.

(O.O.C.- lol okay then.)

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 pm
Icera The Wolf

King Avalan of Estovia

Avalan and his men followed the young maiden to the entrance as she found them a small cave it was perfect size for them not to big and not to small and he found himself walking inside of it to the back and breathing a sigh of relief,"It has a deep bend it will keep others away from us even in the dark with fire light", he informed them all,"They will have to smell us out if we roll our selves among these strong smelling plants", he told them,"They shall not find us", he said smiling,"It will be perfect", he then turned to Naomi patting her shoulder gently,"Good work Naomi", he told her he then began to instruct them to set up there beds inside,"Let us gather woo and settle down for the night prepare the rations.. it is still light out before full darkness and we are miles away from the trolls we can possibly fish this stream", he told his men,"It will provide some food", he then nodded to them as they went to find long sticks to spear fish out of the stream..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers