Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wolfblood RP? (F/M LFM)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:38 am
There is a show on netflix known as "Wolfblood" that I'm not particularly a fan of, but I enjoy the premise of enough that I think it could make an interesting RP.

The basic idea of it is that Wolfbloods, similar to werewolves, are people who can turn into wolves. However, unlike werewolves, while they are compelled to turn on a full moon, they can still turn whenever they wish. They are also born, not turned, and cannot turn anyone into a Wolfblood by biting or scratching them. They also retain their humanity while in wolf form, and tend to avoid humans once turned, rather than hunting/killing them.

There are two kinds of Wolfbloods, the first are the Tames, Wolfbloods that choose to live amongst humans, and the Wilds, Wolfbloods who hate humans and prefer to live in the wild, running free and giving into their instincts entirely.

There are of course humans as well, but they don't need any explanation.

The idea I had for the RP was person A is either a human or a tamed, who one day discovers person B, a Wild who has been injured and separated from their pack.

Alternatively we could run with the idea of person A and person B being childhood friends but one of them is a Wolfblood and after they come of age and go through their first transformation, they have to deal with trying to hide the secret from their friend.

I'm aware these are pretty simple plots, but the fact that they're simple would allow for a lot of growth as we go. Of course I'm also open to whatever ideas you might have for a story. I'm open to playing either role, but I'm only comfortable playing female characters, and am looking for someone who would be willing to play a male.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm
Bump  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:37 pm
In either situation, which would you be?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:18 pm
Your Boy Roy

I'd actually be happy with any role in either of the two situations, I'm also open to whatever situations you might like to try if you're interested.  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:25 pm
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

I'd actually be happy with any role in either of the two situations, I'm also open to whatever situations you might like to try if you're interested.

Either of those sound good. In the first scenario, I'd likely want the tame role. In the second, the human.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:36 pm
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Either of those sound good. In the first scenario, I'd likely want the tame role. In the second, the human.

How about we go with the second one. I'm kind of in the mood for something a bit more simple and slice-of-life esc.  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:37 pm
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

How about we go with the second one. I'm kind of in the mood for something a bit more simple and slice-of-life esc.

Sounds good to me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:46 pm
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Sounds good to me

Alright, would you prefer to RP in a thread or in PMs?  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:27 am
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Sounds good to me

That would depend on how detailed you would want to get. We can make a thread, and switch to PMs if it starts to get explicit. Lastly, did you want to do M/F or F/F? Making sure I planned my character appropriately.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:57 am
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Sounds good to me

That would depend on how detailed you would want to get. We can make a thread, and switch to PMs if it starts to get explicit. Lastly, did you want to do M/F or F/F? Making sure I planned my character appropriately.

Alright, I'll have a thread up later on today, and M/F.  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:31 pm
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Sounds good to me

Is there an age range you're looking for?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:14 pm
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Sounds good to me

I usually do 18-25 but I don't mind going older. I won't go younger than 18 though.  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:37 pm
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Sounds good to me

I usually do 18-25 but I don't mind going older. I won't go younger than 18 though.

Mind if I send you options so you know it's one you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:40 pm
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy
x-PureHeroine
Your Boy Roy

Mind if I send you options so you know it's one you like?

No I don't mind.  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:34 am
Your Boy Roy

Hey, just wondering if you're still interested. If not that's cool.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games