Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
Paediatric Medicine (First Floor)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:57 pm
Paediatric Medicine

Found on the First Floor

Paediatric Medicine deals with common ailments and routine medical treatments for children and teens.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:00 pm
This is a roleplay area for visitors and healers.

Patients can be found in their individual beds (threads) here.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 2:01 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

first year || unsorted || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist
Cooking Club pancake mixer || Quidditch fan

Since birth, Galen had been in and out of the hospital-- allergies, sicknesses, inexplicable rashes and patterns or colorings that were later attributed to the metamorphmagus gene. And of course-- heart issues. Usually Galen was fine. With magical medicines, his heart was mostly asymptomatic. But when he got excited and his heart rate went up--as little boys were ought to do-- it tended to not want to stop going up. Galen had a bad habit of conveniently forgetting to take his medicines. But refills had to be acquired, and he’d have to get used to taking it on his own at school. Boo.

A few years ago, Vera would have insisted on coming along. She didn’t want to, and would grumble and frown the entire time, but she would come, and pay more attention than Galen himself. She asked questions Galen didn’t know to ask. But now, his mum accompanied him to these visits, and it was impossible not to smile around Aileas. Plus taking medicine with Aileas was much more fun!

“Mumma, after this can we get ice cream? And more paint. For the birdhouses,” he reminded, swinging his legs and crinkling the paper. He smiled mischievously at Wally sitting beside him-- Galen really shouldn’t have ice cream. But having someone also getting checked up on--even if they didn’t have the same procedures-- made the whole process seem more normal. And getting ice cream after a doctor’s visit just felt….fun!

The moment the door opened, Galen sat up straight. Sparse fur patterned over his arms, and his hair stood up in two long strands on his head--like alien antennas, or rabbit ears. “Healer Rabbit!” he cheered. ”I’m starting at Hogwarts next week,” he explained. ”So we thought I should get a last check up and Wally is getting checked up too! How are you, Healer Rabbit?

setting Pediactrics Floor, St. Mungos. Last week of Summer 2053 || with Wally, Mumma, Healer Rabbit
appearance Ear-like hair standing up, patches of fur along his arms. || wearing flower shirt, white pants, and rainbow socks
status It's Healer Rabbit!

CatWaffle

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Welcome back the sunrise,
I'm finally waking up.
And I've been here for far too long,
but I think I've had enough.
Cause I've been praying for a change
for such a long long time.
Take a breath and step outside
and lay the past behind.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once I never could hope to win
                                          You starting down the road leaving me again
                                          The threats you made were meant to cut me down
                                          And if our love was just a circus
                                          You'd be a clown by now

Wally liked the people here but he didn't like being here. He didn't like hospitals because that meant any room might have needles and he really didn't like it. And he was sure he could eat better. Healthy food was gross, especially peas and carrots.

It was check up time and Galen was up first. Wally knew Galen had a heart condition so he needed the doctor more. Wally's first trips to the doctor showed he clearly hadn't ate well among other things but hearty meals and some missed vaccines later he was deemed healthy. Wally didn't tell the doc why he hated needles so much. He was fine with the doctor assuming he just didn't like them.

He was pulled a bit from his grumpiness, he was slouching with his arms crossed clearly displeased with his current predicament when Galen mentioned ice cream. "I'll try to not be a jerk if that gets us some ice cream? Wally offered. The possibility of getting cotton candy flavor was worth the risk of needles

Don't you know
                                                                                  I'm still standing better than I ever did
                                                                                  Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
                                                                                  And I'm still standing after all this time
                                                                                  Picking up the pieces of my life
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

addaellis
                                                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 9:13 pm
User Image

Oʜ ɴᴏ, ᴅɪᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ? Oʜ, ᴅɪᴅ I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ?
Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀᴜɴᴅʀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Uɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ! I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ

Aileas was on doctor duty today, since Nova was working on an important case for a very important client. Hopefully they did well. Vera had gone into work with Nova, offering to help categorize notes and... whatever else lawyers did before big cases. Aileas had tried to understand, but something about the job just made her brain disconnect. Instead, she had Wally and Galen in tow, and was taking the boys to St Mungo's for an end-of-summer checkup. It was especially important for Galen, with his heart problems and everything else. Luckily, the boys had a very sweet healer, which particularly helped with Wally's fears around doctors.

While waiting on the check-up to begin, Galen asked if they could get ice cream and paint for the birdhouses they'd been building. Wally then chimed in, saying he'd try not to be a jerk, in order to earn ice cream. "Ay coorse, silly wee jimmies. Eh'd be canty tae tak' us fur ice cream efter we gie dain. An' dornt fash yerse, dumplin'. Thaur willnae be anythin' scary abit the-day." She grinned brightly, gently ruffling Wally's hair.

A few seconds later, the door opened, showing their favorite healer, Mr Thompson. Galen greeted him by calling him Healer Rabbit, his chosen name for the man. He happily explained that he was going to Hogwarts next week, and that they'd both be getting checked out. To his credit, the man offered a bright smile, ever happy to see his patients. In fact, Aileas wasn't entirely sure she'd ever seen the man frown before... weird.

Lyall nodded along as Galen spoke, gently patting him on the shoulder. "There's no way you're already off to Hogwarts! I remember when you were only little bitty! If you're going off to Hogwarts, it means that I'm getting old." He offered a laugh, then grinned over at Wally. He knew the younger boy's aversion to needles, and hospitals in general. It made sense, even if he hadn't had a poor background. Hospitals could be scary for anyone, even grown-ups. "And don't worry, Wally. Nothing scary about today. Just lots of blinky lights and looking over you." He nodded, hoping his words helped calm the boy in some way. "I'm doing well, thanks, buddy! Let's get started so you guys can get on your way." He waved his wand over the boy, watching a few colorful lights sparkle up.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? St. Mungo's - Pediatric Ward
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Galen, Wally, Healer Thompson.
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Check ups!
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Even I'm excited for ice cream
                                                                  —————————————————————————

addaellis

CatWaffle

Come just as you are to me, don't need apologies. Know that you are all worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good, walk through this storm I would
I'd do it all because I love you, I love you unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally! There is no fear now, let go and just be free
So open up your heart and just let it begin
Acceptance is the key to be, to be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 9:54 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

”You’re not a jerk!” Galen chirped immediately when Wally offered. He frowned a little and held his brother’s hand, hoping today there really wasn’t any shots. Convincing Wally he wasn’t bad was a continued effort, but he never seemed to tired of it. With the confirmation that Aileas was on board for ice cream, Galen’s hair turned pink and poofy, resembling the cotton candy he knew Wally enjoyed. ”It’ll be fine, Healer Rabbit usually just waves his wand at us and talks about the images in the air. You remember him? We always get to pet him after.”

Healer Rabbit--Galen thought his real name was Healer Lovely Thumper or something like that-- laughed when he came in, saying he was getting old. ”Not old, just wise,” Galen added on with a smile. "You don't look any older than when I first remember you!"

Healer Rabbit offered Wally some calming reassurance as well, and confirmed today was just going to be a blinky lights kind of visit. Good! He squeezed Wally's hand again encouragingly.

When promped, Galen laid back on the sheet to let Healer Rabbit wave his wand over. A few colorful lights sparkled up, which was meaningless to Galen, but it must have been part of Healer training. Physically, the young metamorphmagus was fine--better than usual, actually-- continuing a trend since he had been adopted three years ago. It might have something to do with actually regularly taking his medicine instead of fighting his sister over it. Or it was getting out more often-- there was plenty to do in the orchards on the Saylor Farm, and Nova had been teaching the kids to swim at their pool, and while Galen wasn’t great at it, the splashing around was definitely good exercise. And when he couldn’t do more, he’d cling onto Aileas’s floatie and talk about the colors of the sky and whether aliens had swimming pools in space.

Galen shifted a little, staring at the lights. He had finally figured out that there was one particular sequence of lights that was supposed to be his heart and the extra pathways in it. It didn’t look any different to him, but the pathways were very prominently there-- still two, showing no signs of change even with the better blood content and overall health. It just meant his heart issue wasn’t going to just go away.

”When I go to Hogwarts, will you be there to make more of the medicines?” he asked, acknowledging the daily potion and occasionally other herbal supplements for the first time.

setting Pediactrics Floor, St. Mungos. Last week of Summer 2053 || with Wally, Mumma, Healer Rabbit
appearance Ear-like hair standing up, patches of fur along his arms. || wearing flower shirt, white pants, and rainbow socks
status It's Healer Rabbit!

CatWaffle

I'm finally waking up.
and lay the past behind.
☺☻

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 8:07 am

You'd be a clown by now

Wally appreciated Galen's enthusiasm, he was too pure for the world. Which might be why Wally secretly worried about Galen's heart more than Galen himself did. He kinda wished he was the one with the weird heart and Galen was the one in tip top shape. Wally had more reasons for the universe to hate him than Galen did. At least there was no needles today, and he had to admit bunny pets were kinda fun

Galen's excitement about Hogwarts, while very understandable, was still a sore spot for Wally. Wally wasn't fully convinced he was magic at all and Galen was very magical. Wally and Galen had shared many a blanket fort nights looking at books about Hogwarts. Wally was just as stoked as Galen to go but when he found out they had to be different school years it meant a year without his brother, maybe more if Wally wasn't magic himself. Wally hant really looked or noticed many things he would assume was magic coming from him.

He got lost in thought as he watched Dr. Thompson's magic med scan™ he recalled getting one soon after being adopted and the concerned looks their Galen dubbed 'Rabbit healer' had. Apparently not eating much or well most of your life isn't a good idea. But the treatment being actually playing and eating plenty of good foods for him made him seem to get to the healthy he was supposed to be. Hard to believe anything healthy could come from his first parents.

Don't you know
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

addaellis
                                                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? St Mungo's - Pediatric Room 8
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mrs Saylor, Galen and Wally Saylor
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Check-Ups
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They're growing up so fast!

Lyall couldn't help but chuckle when Galen said he wasn't old, but wise. He proceeded to say that Lyall didn't look any older than when they'd first met, which was a lovely sentiment. "Aw, thanks! But, we've both gotten older. As long as we stay healthy, we'll keep pushing on." He offered a small grin, then set to work, helping the boy to lay back as he started the process of checking the boy's health. After monitoring the various lights, he hummed softly, jotting down notes on his clipboard.

After explaining that he was healthy, with nothing new to worry over, Galen asked about his medication at Hogwarts. "I won't be there, no, but don't you worry. Your mom already reached out to me, and I referred them over to the Healers at Hogwarts. One of them, Madame Kavanaugh, is going to be your main healer, and will be helping with all your medications." He offered a hand to help the boy sit up. "Other than that, you can always send letters my way, and I'll help you the best way I'm able. I'll also be here over winter and summers for visits too. Don't worry, you'll be in the best hands."

Once he'd assisted, he helped Galen off the table, then turned to his younger brother. "Alright, Wally. I know you're not too excited, but it'll only take a few minutes. Afterward, I put new toys in the prize box, so you can both pick some prizes. And I've got all kinds of stickers. Hop on up here, and we'll get you taken care of." He offered a grin, flipping to the second page on his clipboard. He had less information on Wally, other than that the boy had started his journey malnourished and a bit dehydrated. Since then, Lyall had watched his health improve, most likely due to the Saylors, who seemed to take excellent care of all three kids.

addaellis

CatWaffle

Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 4:25 am

You'd be a clown by now

Wally tried to see if he could also understand what the healer was lookin at. He recognized the heart but not much else. But whatever it told Dr Thompson saw was good as he gave Galen a passing score on the check up. Good less to worry about. It also seemed Hogwarts would be able to take care of Galen too, they better.

Soon it was his turn. Once Galen hopped down, Wally clambered onto the paper lined bed ready for his scan. He had his hands on his belly as he watched their healer work. "I got a question..." Wally said. "Does the scan tell you if I got magic too? My first parents sure as hell weren't." He looked over to Dr Thompson after he asked. Surely if there was a way to know in advance without having to blow something up (that be cool though) a healer would. He had already read so much about Hogwarts surely he would get to go right?

Don't you know
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

addaellis
                                                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 11:09 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

Healer Rabbit brought up that they had gotten older, but as long as they stayed healthy, they could keep pushing on. That was a good sentiment! Galen returned the smile with a cheerful grin.

Galen quietly took in what Healer Rabbit said about being healthy and not needing to worry over other things. Unfortunately that didn’t mean he could stop taking the daily potion. He nodded, muttering ”Madame Kavanaugh, Madame Kavanaugh” to remember the name. Even if he didn’t look forward to the check ups, it would be nice to say hello early on.

He slipped off the table and gave Healer Rabbit a hug before swapping places with Wally and sitting next to Aileas. He flashed Wally a supportive grin, hair fluffing out and lightning to its natural brown show relaxed and calm.

Galen worried about Wally’s health still sometimes. He remembered how skinny and underweight Wally had been when they first met at Wool’s, and with ribs visible just under a thin layer of skin. Wally used to steal snacks, eating everything like it was his last meal. Things seemed better? The boys only stole each other’s food as playful now. He knew Wally’s birth parents had seriously sucked and not fed him. He wished sometimes he could have magically given his future brother food then; No one should go hungry!

Wally piped up with a question of his own as Healer Rabbit started the examination. Galen turned his head curiously, hair and fur darkening thoughtfully. Was Wally worried about not having magic? Galen hadn’t thought about it overmuch--Vera didn’t go to magic school, but her memory was pretty magical. Aileas wasn’t a witch, but she was a magical personality! He hoped Wally was a wizard though. It sucked enough that they were just far apart in age that they wouldn’t get to go to school this year together, but to never go to school together would be a tragedy!

status Is Wally worried?

CatWaffle

I'm finally waking up.
and lay the past behind.
☺☻

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? St Mungo's - Pediatric Room 8
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mrs Saylor, Galen and Wally Saylor
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Check-Ups
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They're growing up so fast!

Lyall finished his notes on Galen's condition, offering a small grin when the boy quietly chanted the name of the healer at Hogwarts. "Don't worry, Madame Kavanagh won't be the only one. There's also Madame Borson and Mister Owens. They're all three excellent, and just wonderful people. Plus, if you ever need to, you can always send me an owl. I'd be more than happy to help however I can." He smiled, gently ruffling the boy's messy hair.

After Galen had climbed down, Wally took his place, though he looked nervous as always. Perhaps just the difference of one growing up in and out of the hospital, while the other only had a medical record as far back as he'd been moved to Wool's. Once he was settled, Lyall twirled his wand again, watching the various colors and patterns emerge. He was about to begin his notes on the second page of his clipboard, but his movement was interrupted. Wally had a question? It was rare, but the healer always tried to answer questions as best he could. It wasn't until the question was asked that Lyall had a second of hesitation. Dark eyes glanced over at Aileas, who grinned. What a peculiar sign. "Well, no, the scan doesn't show magical ability. I do, however, have a strong belief that you'll be joining Galen next year. Everything I've heard, and all my years of experience say you're a wizard. And don't worry, I also came from a non-magical family, so I understand it can all be a bit overwhelming. I also know that you have a wonderful new family, who will love you no matter what."

He offered a reassuring smile, gently patting the boy on the shoulder. No one should have to live as though they're not going to be chosen. Besides, Lyall wasn't stupid, and had known for a while that it was highly likely Wally would make the list of Hogwarts students. Between what his parents said of his subtle brand of accidental magic and the fact that Ministry workers took him from his first family and to Wool's. Almost everyone at Wool's Orphanage was either magical, or from a magical family. Hopefully Wally would accept his words and believe he'd be sent a letter soon.

addaellis

CatWaffle

Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:48 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

Owling Healer Rabbit! Galen wondered why he had never thought of that before--he loved sending messages to his old friends from Wool’s whenever he could already. He already had promised to owl Wally as much as possible, but the invitation to owl his favorite healer was also fun.

Galen glanced over at his mumma when the healer did, wondering if Aileas knew something they didn’t. He relaxed and brightened--literally turning a more pastel orange--when Healer Thompson said he believed Wally was a wizard and would indeed be joining him at Hogwarts. The brothers had spent too many nights talking under the blanket fort for them not to. And if it was only one year...well, then Galen would hang in there. He’d treat it like a scouting mission and it would make for more to talk about under the blanket fort over the break!

He nodded in fervent agreement when Healer Rabbit mentioned that Wally’s family would love him no matter what. That was for sure!

appearance Ear-like hair standing up, patches of pastel orange fur along his arms. || wearing flower shirt, white pants, and rainbow socks
status Yay!

CatWaffle

I'm finally waking up.
and lay the past behind.
☺☻

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:03 am

You'd be a clown by now

Wally got a bit nervous admittedly when the answer had a pause before it. But it didn't seem like a delay in giving bad news. He was told while the scan didn't show if he was magic or not, Dr Thompson said he had every reason to believe he was magic. Perhaps he had ninja magic or something. Not magic for ninjas, but magic that was like a ninja. Perhaps his Moms had seen it? They could catch him trying to sneak a cookie out of the jar when they weren't looking so they might have seen him do some kinda stealth magic

"Good, I wish I could go with Galen but my birthday is September." While he knew the doctor knew this it kinda felt good to let it out. He was getting better at it though he was open now because that's what you're supposed to do with doctors. He tried to watch the scan remembering what colors or patterns had made Dr Thompson do not so pleased and worried faces. There had been less each visit. He had hardly done any doctor visits before Wools. His birth parents didn't trust them. They apparently asked too many questions or didn't give them what they needed. He got shots to be able to go to school; those weren't bad. He didn't like the shots from his parents though. Maybe this time he get a clean bill of heath, he was super close last time.

Don't you know
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

addaellis
                                                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games