Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki laughs and grins."Man you are no fun."He says with a laugh."As for the vampire stuff any thing below a pure blood can't go out in the sun or it hurts them but we don't burst into a ball of fire like you see in movies it takes a while for that to happen,if a vampire of low berth is in the sun they will start to burn but it wont kill them right away."He says looking over at her."As for the human food no we don't need it but we can still taste it but it dose nothing for us we do it to mostly fit in around humans or to be kind to those around us who have made food."He says with a nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi nodded,"Interesting so only pure bloods can enter the sun without being hurt.. and no one burst into flames or becomes dust", she commented slowly to remind herself,"Okay what about the vampire powers like flying, mind control, moving objects, or super speed and strength", she asked,"Who has what and are there more?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Will you have seen my speed and I did carry your truck back form your house to mine."Shiki says before one of the empty chairs next to her slides out then back into place."We can move things with our minds but nothing to large,as for mindcontrol I wont show you as you wouldn't remember me doing it to you but most pure blood and half blood have these powers but mud bloods dont have any real powers due to there vampire blood being so thin."He adds before his body turns to mist and he appears behind her a hand on her shoulder."We pure bloods also have a power we call mist walker that I just used and yes we can fly but only for a short distance as it requires a lot of power."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Having him dissolved right before her and then reappear nearly spooked her but she remained somewhat calm and nodded,"Got it!", she said taking a step forward,"Look I'm sure your busy and have stuff to do so I'm going to go out and take a walk kay?", she then turned toward the door,"Dont worry I'll be back before its to late I just need some fresh air..", she didn't wait for his response as she opened the sliding door and then let out a sigh as she began to take a walk along the street lane he had... she hadn't gotten about 4 minutes down the road when she began to feel the tug to head back inside,"You have got to be kidding me body...", she grumbled feeling herself feeling more depressed by the second,"This is ridiculous he can't be the only thing I really need right now...", she felt herself quieting as her whole though process began to convert into thinking about him after sighing she turned her way back around to head back to his house,"This is stupid...", she grumbled but hurried regardless as she was back in the house not 10 minutes after she told him she needed a walk scowling she headed to the couch and sat there curled up glaring at the tv.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki nods."Alright take care."He says as she left and he went to get a shower and not knowing she was back walked out in nothing but a towel wrapped around him and he stops dead seeing her on the couch and his eyes widen slightly."Damn that was a short walk."He says as he grabs his cloths form a bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Yea well my heads being stupid...", she said turning to see him in a towel she turned away blushing as she said,"Uh really?!?", she snapped turning away as to hide her face more than anything because she was blushing deep red,"Can... ya... ya know... leave...", she said feeling herself trembling with desire from the fact she couldn't stop thinking about him half way naked now and the fact that his scent was just wreathed around her right now was driving her completely crazy.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks over at her."Will its not like I know you would be back so damn soon."He says before he ducks out of the room and goes back to his room and gets dressed and comes back out and notices how she was acting."Sorry about that I honestly wasn't thinking you would be back so soon"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

She tried to keep her voice calm as she spoke,"its hard this weird over drive feeling of my body its like its not even me", she told him quietly turning to him her eyes were glowing as the animals eyes began to glow even in the day,"You can't being doing that...", she told him in a soft voice,"I try to run but it doesnt make any difference I keep coming back...", she said taking in a deep breathe she tried to breathe and calm herself as she closed her eyes,"Find your center..", she told herself in thought as she blinked reminding herself that a drop of water was the rythem of calmness in the depths of her mind she seen the drop then the water turned red and was blood as she found herself staring into the growling face of the beast that she became and she opened her eyes once more feeling sweat bead down her face, and her body trembling with fear.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched her and then he noticed she got scared and started to sweat and he walks up to her and kneels in front of her."What did you see."He asks looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:23 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi looked down at him she found herself not trembling from his warm touch as if the monster inside couldn't reach her and she felt very relaxed,"I seen it...", she told him quietly blinking slowly to adjust back to the surrounding light,"I seen the monster", she concluded she kept her head knelt,"I was so scared when I first turned...", she confessed,'I could remember the feeling adrenal pulsing through my veins my sense being thrust into a subconscious part of my mind darkness devouring me then I woke... it was the next morning I was out in the middle of the woods and I was cold and naked...", she looked up at him,"I was very scared....", she whispered,"when I went to look at myself in the water.. I was covered in blood". she sighs and leans back staring up at the ceiling while her eyes began to cloud with tears. then her body began to shake as she cried. Not a soft crying... no silent tears but a real strong cry something she hadn't done in a long time.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki listens to her tell her story and when she starts to cry he stands up and sits back down next to her and he pulls her her into his arms and he holds her."Its I can see where you're fear is coming from Lexi."He puts a hand on her head."But you need to stop fearing her its ripping apart your very spirit."He says softly."Once you stop being afraid you can finely start healing you arn't a monster and tonight don't fight her don't fear her and trust me."He says and he holds her a little tighter.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi felt anger boil up inside of her as if he really knew how she felt?! He was born a pure blood she was made into this thing she was now,"Stop!", she said feeling herself break free from him as her eyes were dark with anger,"You don't get it you don't understand how could you understand you was born this way not made into it I feel like some ******** science experiment!", she snarled running into his room she slammed his bedroom door and pressed herself against the door trembling in rage and emotions she found herself hating herself even more,"I never wanted to be this...", she whispered,"Never.. I wanted to be normal...", she tried to remember what she did differently that night it all happened what changed her to running into a werewolf and getting bitten the risk the risk... Her memories was fuzzy it all didn't make sense to her why did she surpress it?  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki sighs when she runs away and he appears on the bed in the room."Do you think I wanted to be born what I am,have you ever wondered why i am always around humans and why you never see any other pure bloods around humans other then to hunt."He asks his red eyes peering at her."If you want my help then stop running away or I may be forced to do something I would hate to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:19 am
Pagan Yanik

lexi looked up at him he seemed to be stepping past her boundaries and he didn't even care! She stood up feeling the change beginning to lope,"Why do you keep doing this!?! I never asked for your help anyways I don't want to be here any more than you want me here!", then something very odd and uncontrollable came over her and it would seem she nearly blacks out for the next second standing there as she gazes at him with a blank expression before a softer voice is spoken,"I am sorry... please forgive her...", the voice was vague as if she was talking through someone else her eyes were glowing as she moved to the bed straddling herself ontop of shiki, her face inching closer,"She is scared.....your pushing her to much..", then there was a slight chuckle as she nuzzled his face planting soft kisses on his cheek.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched as Lexi went on about how she didn't want or ask for his help and before he could answer she changed and her wolf started speaking through her."Oh so you can speak through her."He says before she straddled him and kisses him."She is scared thats why i am pushing her she needs to learn that you are not something to fear,and shes wrong I don't mind her being here at all its nice to have some one to talk to,I just wish she would lossen up a little and have some fun."He says looking into the glowing eyes with a grin."Getting so close to me like this my my you naughty girl."He says with a laugh.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff