Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:12 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lexi nodded toward the woman,"It is a pleasure to meet you", she said cautiously already feeling the overwhelming power coming from the woman,"Every since I met your friend yesterday I've been feeling odd...", she told her,"Like...", she leaned in and whispered,"like i'm attracted to him in a way that isn't normal", she told her,"Its all very confusing to me and I shouldn't be feeling this kind of way towards a stranger ya know", she told her,"Regardless the whole ideal of me snooping around here last night as a wolf unsettled me to I told Shiki I dont remember being a wolf or what I do as a wolf either", she confessed,"I am pretty sure I haven't eaten anyone yet tho... I alway produce caution at all times since that day....", she shivered alittle,"Lets just say I thought I was dead", she concluded remembering when she got bitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:20 am
GuenivereOrion

The woman listens to her story and her golden eyes widened when she told her about how she was feeling weird around Shiki and she giggles a little."You are not in control of your powers yet and fearing them makes them even harder to control,you see if you can start trusting your self then your powers should start shaping up."She says putting her hand to her chin."I don't know the one that bit you but I could tell it was in fact a pureblood,i could tell just by smelling you."SHe says then adds."As for you're odd feelings towards Shiki it would seem you have imprinted on him."She says looking at Lexi."We don't know why it happens to us but every wolf and werewolf will imprint on there mate we have no control over it nor do we know why it happens,take me for example I ended up imprinting on a human."She says with a giggle.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi snarled when she told her she imprinted on Shiki,"Just my luck...", she snapped,"I thought I wouldn't have to deal with it", she sighed,"Well thats great I better tell him later then", she said rubbing her hands over her face in an eggerated gesture,"But your right I dont know much I had to trust the internet and they dont give me crap to work with can you tell me why I can't remember anything when I become a wolf?", she said,"And why I end up ripping all my own clothes... isnt there some kind of magic that involes me keeping them on", she said,"Cause that would be nice instead of tearing up my favorite pair of jeans all the time", she confessed taking up her cup of coffee and beginning to sip on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:27 pm
GuenivereOrion

Alu shakes her head slowly."Sadly there is no magic to keep your cloths form ripping apart so must of us just sleep naked its a lot less expensive that way."She says with a giggle."As for why you can't remember any thing is recuse some where in your subconscious you still see it as a dream like its not real,you should try forcing your self to change,we werewolfs can change at day time but it makes us tired much like Shiki his pure blood lets him walk around at day but he is far weaker."She says looking over at her."If you want with Shiki's help we can try to force you to change,when you change whale awake you're mind will remember that it;s real and you should start remember when you change but if you can gane control of the change then you wont change in your sleep.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi sighed,"I guess I can work on that later right now", she looked at her clock,"I gotta get home I need to do laundry", she told her standing up and offering her hand,"It was very nice to meet you Alu", she told her before turning down the hall whistling,"Aye vampire boy you taking me home?", she said crossing her arms as she stood in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Alu took her hand and smiles."I see will i am sure Shiki will call me if any thing comes up I owe him a great deal after all."She says and as the door opens the soft sound of paino music cuts the air as Shiki was sitting and playing before he heard Lexi's voice and he stops and looks over at her."Vampire boy hmm,gutsy wolf girl."He says with a grin as he stands up and walks over to his keys.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Yea... lets say we gotta talk", she said shoving her hands into the pockets of the pajama bottoms he gave her,"Can we head out now? I need to get home and do chores and stuff", she told him turning away almost immediately not even giving him a chance to respond before she headed outside and looked around.. Nothing seemed familiar it was a nice neighborhood or so it seemed anyways.. Alot better than her place that was for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki fallowed after her and Alu's ride pulled up as they walked out and she waves as she gets in and the car drives off,as Shiki opened the grage and walks up to his car."You will need to point me the right way."He says as he opens the door to the driverside and gets in.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found she wouldnt have much luck telling him where to do considering they probably lived miles away from each other,"Here..", she told said,"Type in 2089 Falcon Dr.", she told him, she stared out the window finding herself reluctant to tell him the truth she found out but she had to fess up anyways it was either tell him now or wind up at his door step again... What did the whole imprinting mean? An unconditional love that couldn't be broken? A means of an ends to something she couldn't even control and no one would jump onto the oppoutunity of just dating someone because of these assumptions... she curled herself up into a ball wrapping her arms around her legs as they drove through.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki did as she asked and started to follow the gps and he looks over at her."So did you learn any thing form your meeting."He asks as he turns onto a back road and starts to speed up as he drove,he was using his reflexes and senses to there fullest as he could clearly see the road ahead and all the cars along it and he dodged them with out much fuss as he speeds down the road.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:02 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi was silent for a moment after he talked to her and she then slowly replied,"Yea... I did...", she told him waiting for a few more minutes of his terror driving she finally fessed up,"She said I've imprinted on you", she shrugged,"Not sure what all this means guess I have some like love slave attachment to you and its kinda weird to me", she concluded,"According to her it happens whenever our bodies feel like it and we can barely even know the person like in your case", she said, turning to look at the road she could scent home from here,"I dont really know if this is like a spell that can be broken or what but your going to probably have to deal with me snooping around your place as a wolf I guess", she concluded with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki listens to her and then lets out a sigh."I had a feeling that was what was going on."He says never taking his eyes off the road."You seem to contol it well enought in your human form so it would seem its stronger in your wolf state I wounder if you start conroling your wolf form if you control the imprinting as well."He says as he slows down and turns into her driveway."Here."He pulls out a peace of paper and puts his number on it."If you need me just haller."He says handing it to her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi took up the piece of paper the slight brush of feeling his hand was enough to send her blushing,"Yea see ya", she ducked out of the car and started walking into the house finding it was unlocked considering she left it that way last night sighing she went inside to start working on laundry. She had barely gotten 10 feet when she heard shifting in her house,"Uh hello?", she said she smelt something off... rounding the corner she seen a man with a gun in his hand glaring at her,"I know what you are...", he said holding out a shaking hand while she held up her hands,"Your a f*cking monster I seen you leave your hosue last night I knew my little girl wasn't crazy", he said,"I'm calling the cops your not getting out of this I got it all on tape right here", he said holding onto the tape next to him; While Lexi cautiously said,"Look I dont want any trouble just hand me the tape and I'll disappear...", she said quietly the man shook his head,"no you wont... I know what you did your probably murdered my dog.. my kids dog... you probably been the damn thing that has been killing all the small animals around here...", lexi gulped she wasn't sure about all that maybe she did maybe she didn't but she wasn't sure that a bullet was going to stop her from not killing this guy if that damn thing goes off,"Your a freak of nature lady and your not staying around here I'm about to expose the living hell out of you", he said,"Then I'll be a hero see? I'll be a hero for killing a monster!", she heard the click of the gun preparing to fire and she gulped,"Okay look.... trying to kill me with that wont work...", she said growling slightly as the man shuddered to hear it come from her voice,"I'm not going to tell you again give me the f*cking tape and then get the ******** out I'll leave by the end of the damn week", she said stepping forward slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki stopped on his way back out as he seen another truck parked just out of sight off the road and he slowly steps out and follows the sent back to Lexi's house and he could hear some one in side and he walks in quietly almost like a shadow and his body fades into a mist like form as he hides him self and watches form the shadows."He might not kill you but it will hurt like hell."He says his voice echoing around the whole house."You say you know what she is yet you walked right into her house,you have balls old man i will give you that,but there are things far worse then her in this world."He stats as the gun was knocked form his hands and Shiks appears holding the gun."Beings like me for starters."He says looking at the man with a grin,being out of the sun light meant he could use all his powers including the mist form he just used if he was outside he couldn't pull it off.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Startled Lexi heard Shiki's voice and the man found himself shouting out of surprise following by pissing himself from the fear as shiki appeared and snatched up his gun,"Demons monsters ghost I bet its all ******** real now!", said the man dropping his gun he tried to make a run for it before Lexi grabbed him by his shirt and shoved him against the wall,"Not so fast b*****d", she growled,"Hand me that ******** tape", the man with no weapon felt real fear now and handed it over as Lexi crushed it within her hands,"Don't come in my house making ******** threats..", she snarled before rearing back and punching him out cold,"Thanks shiki", she said trying to find a breathe as she was shaking abit,"Open up the gun...", she said wondering if out of fear the guy actually used silver bullets.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff