Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:10 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki turned when she came out of the bedroom and looks at her."So you have been having trouble keeping your changes under control."He says before he grabs his keys form the table."I have run into a few werewolf's who had that same problem form what they told me control comes with time,its different for every one."He adds as he walks up to her and could see the change was trying to force its self out again."How long did you say you have been like this,8 years was it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:44 am
Pagan Yanik

"Considering I'm not a pureblood and I have been relying on the damn internet to get me thorugh half of what I've been taught yea I'd say its been difficult", she told him,"I dont run into my own kind often but when I do I usually either run or fight depending on my mood that day",she told him; Taking a deep breathe she closed her glowing eyes and tried to think of pressuring down the ferral beast within her but being close to this guy and the moon it was really freaking hard,"Why is it I run into one of you and start acting all weird?", she snapped more than she should have admitted.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:31 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki listens to her and he nods."So you haven't been taught any thing at all."He says and thought for a moment then puts his keys back down."You are going to stay here tonight."He says before pulling out his phone and calling someone."Ya its me i need you to come over I have some one I want you to talk to,ya shes a werewolf."He says and nods as the other person speaks."Ok I will see you in the morning happy hunting."He says before hanging up and looking at her."I don't know why you feel weird around me,but it may have something to do with my own pureblood."He says his eyes glinting in the dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:47 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi was going to complain as she began to open her mouth and remark she would do no such thing but it seemed that curiously got the best of her,"What are you going to help me or something?", she asked hands on her hips,"If your hoping for sex you can forget it I'll be out of here before you can say what", she glared at him in the dark hall arms crossed,"I dont know what your motive is but I'm not paying anything out", she stated coldly she didnt just trust some strange guy that was telling her she had to stay here and despite her being naked in his bed still caught her off guard and made her fishy towards him...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:06 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki grins and takes a step towards her."You have a strong spirit good you are going to need one."He says before he was suddenly just an inch away form her and his hand was under her chin."If I wanted sex I would have just taken it,a half blood would't be able to resist me and one in your state would be even easier for me."He whispers before he vanished again and appeared next to his couch."For tonight my house is your house make your self at home,I will take you home tomorrow after you have some time to talk to a friend of mine,she should be able to help you figure out whats going on,and you can use my bed i will be out here if you need me."He says turning on the tv.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi cursed under her tongue and watched his movements she dared not stop him here but it wasn't the fact he was a pureblood he wasn't telling her something and she knew it, scoffing she turned around and went back to his room leaning against the door as she felt her heart racing at his touch, what the hell was going on? She bit her nail indecisively and then turned to the bed where she plopped face first,'Oh gosh whats wrong with me..", she whispered into the pillow before sighing and rolling over onto her side.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched as she left and then turns to the tv and starts to think about what may be making her act the way she has been."I wounder if maybe she..."His eyes widened slightly and he shakes his head."No way not after one meeting."He says to him self quietly before standing up and looks for something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi snoozed and knocked out sleeping through the night and when dawn approached she could feel the feral feeling of the werewolf leave her feeling more human and not like a damn animal for once she yawned and sat up stretching everything felt like a dream for a moment she was confused on where she was then she remembered the night from before and got out of bed opening in the door she felt her stomach growling she wanted a damn Meat shake but she would have to wait til she got home.... Turning down the hall she emerged into his living room trying to find him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki slowly went to sleep and once the sun peeked though the windows he slowly got up and desied to cook something for his guest and when she came out he was standing at the stove and he looks over at her."You seem to have slept well."He says as he cracks an egg and then he cracks another one before lifting the lid off a skillet that had backen."Do you drink coffee."He asks looking back at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi looked over at him already cooking up eggs and what seemed to be coffee,"Sure Yea i'll drink some", she told him sitting down at the table feeling dumbfounded she seen herself feeling kinda awkward with the whole situation of the pure blood,"Whats all this about?", she asked,"Let a stranger sleep naked in your bed then wake up and make her food?", she looked around the kitchen, neat clean modern it was nice and she felt oddly comfortable which made her internally uncomfortable about the whole situation.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki turns and purse a cup of coffee and then puts it down on the table in front of her.'I am helping out a fellow monster."He says with a little laugh before he goes back to cooking."Joking aside I couldn't just leave you outside now could I."He says putting a plate down in front of her that had some eggs and bacon on along with toast."Eat up and feel free to use the tv if you wish i need a shower."He says before heading to his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi was not getting it but she began to sip on the coffee taking a moment to breathe out loudly,"Thanks", she said finding her body relaxing more and more as if the whole pressure of dealing with this was a hassle... she finally began to eat on her meal and flipped the tv to some weather seeing as the next full moon was in like 4 days she would have some difficulty and would need to make sure she stayed off for that day and take herself closer to the mountains so she could hunt and not hurt anyone.. She liked to take a camping trip every full moon to keep herself away from humans it was dangerous for her to be around during that time... She began to finish up her plate and gulped down her coffee by the time he woudl get out she would be at the sink washing things up.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki got his shower and soon got out and dryed off before he walked out he heard his phone go off and he answers it and when he returns to the kitchen he notices Lexi at the sink washing dishes."Right see you in about 15 minutes."He says,before he hangs up and looks at the tv and watches the weather."Hmm its going to be cloudy today again."He says as he opens the window and takes a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi finished up her dish washing as she over heard him,"I guess you like cloudy or raining days huh?", she said turning to him,"But I'm sure your like me when It comes to the night any time is a good time", she nodded toward him with a slight smile as she turned to switch off the tv,"Look I know this seems odd but Thanks for all of this if your in a bind and need a friend to help you out I'll come by", she told him,"I dont like leaving people with that kind of placement over my head but I guess this will work in this odd case", she told him feeling odd about her whole words and body language was she actually trying to get along with all of this? Despite the whole situation she seemed okay with the outcome and went back to sitting down at the small dining table.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki turns to her and grins."I will keep that in mind."He says before he hears a knock on the door and walks over to it and opens it up and a woman steps though the door and smiles."Hello Shiki."She says with a smile and he bows."Hello Alu welcome."He says and the girl laughs."Ok so why am I hear."She asks and Shiki leads her to the kitchen where Lexi was siting."This is Lexi and I think you can help her out."He says and the woman looks at her and smiles."Oh indeed will Shiki why don't you go make some music and let the ladies talk."She says pushing Shiki out of the room and then she sits down with Lexi."So you are a half blood werewolf,nice to meet you i am Alu the alpha of the clans down south."  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff