Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki smiles and looks at her as he notices she wouldn't look at him."Maybe so but I have to say I like having you around."He says with a laugh as he stands and starts to clean up the dishes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

Grabbing up her dishes she placed them in the sink,"I'll make dinner when I get home and clean up tonight to", she offered,"I gotta go", she rushed into the living room grabbing her purse, keys and phone she dashed out the door and started up her pick up where she proceeded to head to the nursing home to pick up her next location job.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:50 pm
Pagan Yanik
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks over his shoulder and nods."Ok then."He says and once she was gone he turns and catches the arm of a fellow vampire who was hidding in the corner of the room."I knew you where there the whole time if you think filth like you would go unnoticed form me then my brother is dumber then I gave him creadt for."He says and the vampire comes into focus with fear in his eyes before letting out a scream of pain.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

She spent most of the time working but thinking about him non the less but when lunch came around she was sitting down in the cafeteria eating something while she called him,"Hey I dont know what I'm calling I guess she already misses you", she left him a message,"Anyways.. I'll catch you later...", she then hung up the phone as some man in a suit appraoched her,"Is your name Lexi Madisons?", he asked sitting down his brief case she nodded,"Whats it to ya?", she could smell the dead scent of vampire but kept her cool,"We were wondering about your Vlog you posted last year my employer would like to see you about publishing some of your work", he told her handing a card to her she blinked rather surprised,"Whenever you have the time good day Ms. Madison's", he told her leaving her alone as she smiled taking up the card she tucked it away into her wallet,"This could be a good thing... Lex... just keep that in mind", she finished up her lunch checking her phone to see if Shiki would reply back.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:04 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was out for a while and when he came home he noticed he had a massage on his phone and laughs a little as he listens to it and found him self smiling and then he calls her back."Hey there sorry I missed your call I was out shopping so we have plenty of food to pick form for tonight hows working going for you?"He asks  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nearly finishing up her break she got her break through phone call as she seen shiki's number flash on her phone picking it up she answered,"Hey! glad I caught you", she said hearing him say something about having been out while he was getting supplies,"Thats sounds good I got a bit of luck today someone came in and told me they noticed my Vlog from last year", she said,"And wanted to interview me on publishing one of my books", she told him,"Hopefully I can give them a call later this afternoon when I get home it would be good for me", she said,"Ya know being able to stay home and work on books instead of running around doing these 10 hour shifts", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki smiles as she tells him about what happened."Seems like a good thing."He says with a little laugh."Will I will see you when you get home."He says before hanging up and gets into the shower.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Yea i gotta get going they are gonna chew me out",
she said saying bye before hanging up and heading out of the cafeteria she was on her way to finish her work shift... She was getting off it was getting late in the evening and was on her way back to the house... it was about 7 o'clock and everyone was either home or going out to eat... On her way through the back roads she was driving along in her truck listening to music only to have a massive dear jump right out in front of her she screamed slammed on the breaks and proceeded to crash into the deer her car did a complete 360 turn onto the small hilled road and then swerved off the edge and into the ditch she rolled about 40 ft and then everything was silent for about 20 minutes... She crawled out of the wreckage holding her sides as she dialed 911 coughing as she waited for the ambulance to get there then she phoned shiki,"I need... you...", she coughed her vision blurring,"Help...", she found herself passing out as his voice was on the other end probably screaming probably asking question on where she was as she lay on the ground caked in her own blood.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was sitting on his couch when his phone went off again and he heard her voice it sounded weak and his eyes narrowed and he didn't even bother getting a car he just rain out of the house and jumped into the air,he landed at her work and she wasn't there so he followed her sent and he noticed an ambulance was closing in on her crash fast and he seen her laying on the ground and landed next to her,her human form was far weaker then her wolf form but he could help if he gave her some of his blood not enough to change her but it could heal her wounds enough to keep her alive.By the time the EMT's arived Shiki was picking her up."Sir don't move her shes bleeding every were."He says and Shiki snaps at him."Shut your mouths right now I am the only one here who can save her."He growls before he leans down and bites into her neck enjecting his blood into her,after a few moments he lays her back on the ground and turns to the EMT's and his eyes flash and they all stiffen up."You all seen nothing about what just happened now take good care of her."He says looking down at her and he leans down and lands a little kiss on her forehead."I wouldn't have done that for just any one but my thoughts may be in your head for a little while."He says as the put her in the back of the back of the embulice and started checking her vitles and then cops and every one else started showing up and Shiki informed them he was a close friend of hers and she called him before she passed out and such then he jumps in the back with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

They rush her to the hopsital they expect her to be in critical care but with all the blood transfusion he did they couldn't believe she was bleeding to death internally with all the blood she had spilled on her clothes.. They bandaged her up and hooked her to some pain meds and fluids letting him sit in the chair next to her bed... the nurse came in to check her vitals every hour to make sure she was good... She finally woke up about 3 in the morning the next day,"Wha...", she said quietly slowly blinking her eyes as she seen him sitting down,"What... happened the deer...", she sighed knowing what most likely happened but didnt want to think about it,"My ******** trucks smashed to hell isn't it...", she said quietly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki smiles as she starts to wake up and he looks over at her."Will good morning to you to."He says and he shakes his head."It wasn't as bad as you may think I had them take it to a shop I know of so don't worry about it."He says as he reached out and puts a hand on her head."You need to focuse on getting better witche shouldn't take to long."He says before leaning in and he wispers."I gave you some of my blood so you should heal much faster."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi moaned in complaint,"Great! am I gonna be some vampire hybrid freak now to", she said sighing as she seen a doctor coming in,"Well hello there lexi we have a few family members who would like to see you seeing as we managed to contact your family", Lexi blinked rather bored,"What about work?", the doctor dropped his jaw in confusion,"You... don't want to see your family Ms...", she sighed,"Let them come in I guess", she said turning to Shiki,"You might want to leave unless you want my mom and sister asking if your my boyfriend or something cause I know them", .  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

"I said I didn't give you that much my blood so fade form your sistem after a few days so don't worry."He says before the doctor cames in and he looks back at her and laughs."Let them think what they want i am not leaving."He says crossing his arms with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi rolled her eyes,"Suit yourself", she could already hear her mother coming in crying,"My POOR BABY", she ran over and hug lexi,"You have to start calling us more this distance thing has to stop!", she was bursting into tears as her sister came in,'I told you sis you should have come by to visit mom gets worried", she looked over at shiki her eyes bright with curiosity but kept her mouth shut,"Look I have my reasons for leaving home lets just put it at that", her mother began to dry her nose,"Why.. what was I a bad mom do you really hate me that much?", her mother asked defeated as Lexi began to squirm uncomfortable in bed,"No i'm just different now I need my own space sorry I've been busy..", she said feeling herself eat up with guilt she looked over at shiki giving him the nodd she explain later. Her mother and sister sat and made sure she was okay they said a few words made an update,"We are having a family Reunion soon you should come by sweetheart", her mom said leaning down to kiss her,"We will let you rest", they both left leaving her with shiki as the room became silent,"I must seem like a s**t person to you huh?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched as the family did there thing and once they where gone he looks over at her."You should know exactly what I am thinking."He says pointing to his head."You can read my thoughts sense I gave you my blood."He says with a little laugh as he stands up."Do you want something to eat."He asks looking over her.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff