Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki was listening to her little story and then looks over at the Manager and Shiki smiles and pulls out a black card and hands it out to him."Go ahead and take the price out now."He says with out so much as batting a eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

The manager gave a soft chuckle,"No need sir I was just trying to reassure my waitress she was a little concerned", he told him, bowing,"Please enjoy your meal", he told him leaving the two of them and he told the waitress to order any dessert they wanted even if it was a whole pie he would take it on himself to pay for it. The Waitress brought there drinks leaving her a pitcher of tea and then asking if she liked her appetizers first,"Nope bring it all out together", she told her,"Its easier to digest it all in one sitting then trying to eat small snacks I find that annoying", she said leaving the two alone the waitress then beagn to talk with her friends in the corner of the room as they gossiped about the couple until one of the male waiters came up,"Shut up tina stop being a b***h she is way prettier than you", he rolled his eyes as she dropped her jaw and then ran after him into the kitchen. Lexi already knew the girl was talking about her and from the looks of envy and hate she got from her and shiki she assumed they were like some cute couple or something,"Look before I met you I didn't get looked at this often", she said stiring her straw in her glass while she gazed into the cup," You seem to draw way to much damn attention", she told him  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs a little as the waitress talked about them form the corner and he looks at Lexi and grins."Will you put to sexy people in one place you are bound to get more looks then being alone."He says before sipping his drink and he looks at her,he then looks up at the manager who was watching form the corner and grins again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:25 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Pfft..", she said noticing the waitress had changed at the original one was being sent home for probably her lack of nasty words,"Eh its whatever I don't really care not like a have a personal connection with any of them anyways..", she said trying not to make eye contact or she would blush,"You know i haven't eatne out with a guy in a long time guess you should be honored huh?", she smirked looking up at him as there was an assembly line of people bringing out there meal.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki noticed she wouldn't look him in the eyes and that made him grin a little."Will I am honored but I haven't been out on a date in a long time my self so we are even on that front."He says as they start bringing out there food and Shiki looks at the waitress and gives her a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi smiled though ehr eyes lit up at the sight of food she was starved she didn't know it was becaujse she would be regaining strength from what she lost the night before because of the battle.... and not enough food was done to restore it,"Boy I' haven't eaten like this in awhile", once everything was put on the table before them and another table drawn up next to them with more food they said,"Enjoy your meal", before they left them to eat she started her one plate at a time not gorging her food but eating it like any normal person and drinking adequet amounts of tea before a 30 minute session had passed she was still eating but already had most of the food gone,"Have you figured out whats happening with her for me to go home or am I stuck at your place for a while?", she asked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki started to eat at the same time she did and was enjoing the food he then looks up at her and smiles."Will it may be better for you to stay with me for a while so we can work it out but don't worry to much about it I am enjoying the compiny it stays more livly with you around."He says with a grin before going back to eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:24 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi sighed,"Oh boy.. I'm gonna have to go back to work eventually I think I have another shift tomorrow", she said checking her phone for the calendar,"Yea 12 hours I'll be gone all day", she told him,"I just hope beast girl doesn't get any ideas or I'm loosing a job...", she squirmed uncomfortably,"This imprinting this is kinda annoying", she said eating the rest of her food.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:39 am
GuenivereOrion

"Don't worry about it to much Lexi and i can see how it can be annoying but you seem to be enjoying your self for once after all I got a few laughs and smiles out of you."He says giving her a little grin before he eats the rest of his stake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi smiled,"Okay your right.. even though I hate to admit it", she said looking down at her plate,"I have been enjoying my self but thats usually when bad things happen", she told him looking down at her plate sadly she continued to eat until everything was full then the waitress came up with the check and asked about desert,"I would like 1 of every dish and thats it", she said, the waitress nodded and turned to see if shiki wanted anything.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki smiles and looks over at her."Don't worry ill keep you in check but ill be exspecting the same if I act up."He says with a grin before looking at the waitress and gives her a smile."Two peaces of your roman chocolate pie please and thats it."He says with a grin sense the dish was not on there normal menu.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

The waistress wrote down the dessert handed over the check,"Here you go sir the dessert has been taken care of", she then walked off to get them there sweets,"I didn't see that on the menu", said lexi narrowing her eyes as she sat back in her chair and crossed her arms,"What are you planning to seduce me with chocolate?", she asks with a raised brow.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:27 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks over at her and laughs a little."Oh do i need chocolate to seduce you."He teases with a little grin."You didn't see it on the menu because its expansive as all hell."He says as he puts his card into the check holder and waits for it to be picked up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Pfft..", she said crossing her arms as the waistress comes picks up the check and they began to pring out the dessert trays next,"Please... its gonna take alot more than chocolate to seduce me", she grinned back at him with a flash of her teeth she showed her canines with a twitch of her wolfy eyes.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs and looks over at her."Oh don't worry if I wanted to seduce you i am sure I could do it with out any thing but a few well placed touches."He teases before laughing and he smiles."So do you need any thing sense we are out on this little date of ours?"He asks before taking the last drink.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff