Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki was laughing as she rain though the woods and fell quite as she stalked her prey and before long it was down."I am impressed you are even faster then my old friend,he was one hell of a hunter."He added as he sits down next to the deer and starts cutting into it before taking some bites."raw meat its been a while but I guess its nice once and a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

The beast grunted in approval as it scarfed down half the carcess before yawning and stretching it lapped up the blood of the animal as on the full moon it needed it to regain its strength and began to inspect the area for something more suitable... it smelled challengers on the wind and it growled and howled in response hearing another howl in the great distance it nudge Shiki up off the ground,"Go.. tree...", it growled hearing the approaching of the other werewolf  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki knew about another wolf in this area long before she did so why did it take her so long to notice."Wait are you telling me to hide,did you forget why you picked me to bond with."He says putting a hand on the wolfs head."I will tell you the same thing I told Lexi,trust me."He then kisses its nose and grins."Lets see what our guest wants shall we."He adds turning towards the sound of running paws.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

The wolf came into the clearing large yellow eyes and growling teeth bared as lexi's beast snarled at its coming,"What brings you here intruder?!", asked the beast in its strange tongue,"I am here for the hunt", she growled back; The two snarled as the other snarled at shiki,"Bloodsucker vermon be gone", it growled stepping forward to advance Lexi's beast pushed her way through,"Not unless you go through me you snoutface", she then lunged forward bringing her front paw down onto its face as the beast roared in anger and pain,"MY MATE STAY BACK", lexi's beast howled as she launched herself at the attacker the two were a flurry of teeth and claws blood filled there noses and mouths as they bite and clawed there way into the fight finally they broke free from one another circling as they both heaved from effort,"You would choose better to pick me instead of him", huffed the beast,"I think not...", growled Lexi. As lunged forward to n** at his hind leg while he gave a powerful swipe to her face and sent her flying into a tree she grunted and howled in pain toppling over.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was about to speaks but the two of them started fighting and when Lexi hit the tree he steps between the two of them and grins at the other wolf."I think you should leave before I step in."He says before stopping and his eyes glow red."No you hurt her."He growls as the air grows cold and the sky seems to start to dim like the light its self was being snuffed out."No you hurt her,you will die here today."He says before he appears in front of the wolf and grips is front leg and grips it tight enough to crush it and then he uses his free hand to grab the wolf by its head and he looks into its eyes."You are weak."He growls not letting go of its head."How do you want to die?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

The wolf struggled in his grasp as lexi's body began to tremble raising itself up once more blood dripping from her jaws, the monster in Shiki's jaws began to snarl and growl but it wasn't to long before the movements began to quiver into nothing more than a limp movement and the not pureblooded wolf began to turn back into the human who was unconsious and bleeding....
Lexi's wolf growled as it began to shuffles its way over to the prety and eat into it hopiong to regain strenght as it was in alot of pain.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks down at the wolf."I can't let you kill him sorry."He says before looking at the wolf boy and grabs him by the neck and lifts him into the air letting his body hang."I promised I wouldn't let you kill any one,I never said I wouldn't,its time you woke up boy."He growls his eyes red and glowing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

The boy began to wake up at the command of the vampires voice as he struggled in his grasp,"What do you want...", he growled trying to pull himself back into his beastly mode while his hair and fangs began to grow under the power of the full moon; Lexi's beast continued to eat as it was trying to regain strength it began to edge its way closer to the situation as if it wished to take control; On the full moon it was more likely to be an animal than it was human-like so it would be alot harder for shiki to keep her from fighting the werewolf and from the scent of blood on the horizon another was on its way and this one was not half blood.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:45 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki could feel the wolf in his grip starting to change and he grins."You should have shown some respect boy."He says before crushing the wolfs throat and then he feed on the blood and he drains the boys blood and then he throws the body against a tree.and he turns to Lexi and walks up to her and puts a hand on her head."Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:20 am
Pagan Yanik

There was one last growl of defiance before the body left the soul and his empty body was flung against a tree as Lexi's beast go up as he approached,"You... best not... telll her that..", it growled sitting down as she smelt the pureblood on the way,"Another approached I am not sure who it is but smells like another male", the beast sighs and lays back down,"to much challenging must rest til next battle...", she concluded as she lay on her paws...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:51 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki nods."I wont tell her but I have never been one for keeping secrets."He says before turning as she said another was coming and Shiki could tell this was no half blood and he grins."Will I wounder who it could be this time."He says sitting down and he leans on Lexi.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

You would expect a massive wolf coming from the dark depths but out stepped a human they had on an over coat and some dark jeans he grinned as he seen shiki with lexi,"Well hey there its been awhile", said the wolf turning his head to the side as he inhaled the scent,"Lexi was it? I was wondering how you been...", the man was pretty keen in knowing her as he turned to shiki,"You look vaguely familiar to but I'm pretty sure we all get around", he said turning to the pair,"Made friends or the poor girl imprint?", he asked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks up and sees the man and grins."So you are the one that bit her hmm and I am guessing you also bit that boy as well."he says pointing at the body before he stands up and dusts him self off."What pack are you from."He asks as he puts his hands in his pockes as he ignores the question the man asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

The wolf thought slowly,"I'm from the Valka pack further north of here" he confessed,"I came down a few years ago and well...", he concluded,"I was younger then I don't remember much of that night I black out for a few bits of it", he said scratching his head,"My older brother is the alpha he runs the pack something about not letting the blood get to my head but her scent is familiar and I remember hearing the name I think I was there that night...", he said,"But if your refering to me biting her I would say no on that", he grinned,"I was just hanging around the humans before the events happened", he told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

"The Valka clan hmm so your brother would have to be Cojo then."He says as he looks over at him."Why would a pure blood be hanging around humans if he didn't want to hunt them or add to his pack."He says his red eyes narrowing and glowing slightly.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff