Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:50 pm
[quote="Pagan Yanik" ]

love story of a modern day vampire and werewolf  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lexi Madisons
Bio: Lexi was actually bitten by a werewolf when she was 16.. she had to learn to adapt and keep it hidden from her human parents once she moved out it was harder for the hunt in the big city so she choose to be off in the country it was easier to hunt game there... Lexi has actually never killed anyone before despite being wolf and having no sense of control over her animal body When she hunts she can only turn into a wolf/human hybrid not both since she isn't a pureblood  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Name: Shiki Noro
Bio: Shiki is a pure blooded vampire form japan he was cast out by his older brother so he could keep power for him self tho he looks young his body stopped aging at the age of 18.Living alone was hard at first but Shiki got by with the skills he had picked up along the way,he likes to hunt at night in the city because of all the crime his feeding goes unnoticed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi was on her way to the big city she drove her 1998 ford pick-up as she let the soft play of jazz music hit the car on an old casset tape... She was heading there to get some major clothes shop[ing done since her last turn literally ripped her good jeans and she regretted going out that night either way... She got onto the highway leading into the big city....
It was about lunch when she finally stopped she headed into her favorite coffee shop she only got to visit once a month because it was convent and began to grab her some mocha and a sandwich paying for the affair she went to sit down pulling up her smart phone to check in on her job.. She was a house sitter and got payed to watch older people for a descent wage about 5 days out of the week.. She would do that for about 5 different people 3 gentlemen and two older ladies. She found it was easy work and kept her from having to do anything crazy late in hours incase she changed at night. She made sure to snatch the weekends off since she worked 8-10 hour shifts and was working on a book to which she was searching for a publisher... once she got it in good she could be a full time writer and stay at home in her cabin in the woods away from people... she hadn't had an incident yet in murdering anyone and she rather keep it that way.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki wakes up when the light comes thought the window and he opens the blinds and squints as the light hits his eyes."Damn it I hate mornings."He says with a sigh before getting a show and brushing his teeth he then got dressed before sitting down at his computer and starts working on his music.His phone then started ringing and he picks it up."Hello this is Shiki...yes...understood I will have it to you by tonight."He then hangs up and heads down stairs to his garage and gets into his car and turns on the radio before pulling out of his drive way and starts driving into the city,it was still cool so he had his windows down and was enjoying the breeze.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi made herself eat up before she headed out of her coffee shop hitting the main strip as she walked since her car was parked in a garage two blocks away... She headed along the way to her favorite little thrift store something she always checked before she bothered with designer clothes she began to rummage through the racks as she found it nearly impossible to find her size pants,"Jeeze... you think that 4's would be popular..", she grumbles finally finding a few but non to her taste.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Once in the city Shiki parked on the strip and gets out and looks around before he starts walking down the strip after a little while he found a thrift story and headed right for the music and books and starts looking thought cd's and even found 3 records and grins."I love this little store."He says before a younger woman walks up to him."Ummm...sir are you Shiki."She asks and he turns around and gives her a smile."Yes thats me how can i help you miss."He asks and the girl looks down at a case in her hands and holds it out to him."Can you fix this for me it belonged to my grandmother."She then opened it and it was an old worn violin and he picked it up and looked it over."My lady this violin it was crafted by Carlo Bergonzi its very old,i would love to fix it for you,but I would fear runining this peace of history."He says gently placing it back into the case."Take care of this and treat it with respect."He says giving a smile as the girl nods and walks away and he gets back to his music.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:26 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi was about to browse the music section of the store whens he smelled something on her nose,"Vampire..", she whispered... only encountering 2 in her life she remembered the scent well... She then turned to the counter and began to pay for her transaction while she looked at some earrings at the front desk... She picked the ones with real life feathers and got everything paid up for before heading out of the area... She was on her way to some designer brand stores to browse when she felt herself being pulled into an ally and then shoved against the wall with a knife,"Hello there pretty mind telling me whats in the bag?", the man asked holding a knife to her neck,"Some clothes", she grunted glaring at him if she could turn beast now she would but that only happened at night and she didnt have her full power til the full moon,"Let me check...", instead of heading for the bag he went straight for her pocket where the money was,"I knew you had something good in there..", he said caressing her butt-cheek as at this point she done had enough and knee-groined him before using her bag to smack him across the face,"Oh yea? well thats my damn money and your not getting it", she said glaring down at the raggedy old man she felt a ferrel instinct within her to snap and devour him into pieces.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:02 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki had noticed the sent of a wolf but he didn't let it get to him he got done with his shopping and checked out and started down the street his bag wrapped around his wrist and his hands in his pockets of his pants he stopped into another store and was walking back to his car when he over heard something going down in an ally and turns down it to see an older man on the ground and the woman form the thrift store standing over him."Things didn't go as you planed old man."He says with a little snicker as he slowly starts walking towards them."Attacking a young woman in brad daylight is a ballsy move even more so on the strip where any one would hear you."He adds as he stops moving and takes a hand out of his pockets and he puts sunglasses on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:01 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi glared over to her left as she heard a voice coming expecting more trouble only to find the scent of the vampire hit her nose as she covered it looking down as she felt the urge to run off... this guy wasn't like the other ones she encountered something was way more powerful about him.. She looekd over at the human on the ground glaring at him,"Guess you aren't getting my money", she said walking past the vampire on her way out of the ally,"Sucks for you", the guy who thought this was a good idea pulled out a gun,"Woah there honey your not walking away and neither is pretty boy", he threatened getting up,"Both of you empty your ******** pockets we are going to settle this here and now", lexi turned glaring at the man she felt uneasy around the vampire to a bead of sweat dropped from her forehead as she found herself growing restless,"Easy there dude.. Look if you want my 15 bucks you can have it", she said getting into her wallet she tossed him the 5 and 10 as he prepared to pull the trigger,"You can't squeeze blood out of turnip", she concluded putting her wallet back up,'Bull s**t you got more lady cough it up!". , snapped the man while lexi laughed,"Maybe get a job p***k", she said placing her hands on her hips,"You b***h!", he pulled the trigger.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched the woman walk past him then his eyes turned back to the man who pulled out a gun and Shiki's eyes narrowed slightly and after the woman threw 15 bucks at the man the man started to loss it and the moment he pulled the trigger Shiki lifts his hand and catches the bullet,blood dripped form Shiki's hand and he grins as he drops it."My friend,you just made a very big mistake."He says before lunging at the man and with quick movments he grabs the man's hand that was holding the gun and brakes his wrist as he uses his other hand to cover his mouth so he cant scream as Shiki's fangs dig deep into his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself watching as Shiki moved forward to block the bullet with his hand and then take it upon himself to devour the human before her very eyes as his fangs sunk into the mans neck and he began to feed from him; Something strange happened with her she found her eyes turning more wolf life and her senses felt sharp and highlighted but this was a different kind of feel and she wasn't terrified or empowered it was as if the whole situation had opened her eyes to this stranger and she found herself gazing at him with a knowledge of understanding, trust and even love... She found herself dumbfounded as she watched the man die as the warming sensation heightened and she found herself pulling to the side of the wall rather quietly blushing as she gazed at the murder... She waited til he finished before reply though it was as if it was difficult to speak with him in her presences,"Hello..", she said quietly,"I don't think we have met... properly...", she concluded finding herself blushing and confused on the whole feeling she had she straightned herself out and then her eyes were cold,"Thanks for the help man but what is a vampire doing here?", she found her voice once more as the sensation slipped away though a small feeling still remained deep within her heart...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki drained the man of every drop of blood and as the body fell to the ground he could hear the woman's voice behind him and he turns as he whips away some blood form his lips."I could ask the same of you,my name is Shiki Noro,what brings a werewolf to my neck of the woods?"He asks before he picks the man's gun up form the ground and looks it over the wound in his hand already healed and he puts the gun into his belt on his pants under his coat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself narrowing her eyes,"I think we all have about the same rights to shop as any normal human...", she concluded,"I had to come to town I dont come very often", she told him,"Thats probably why I looked like an easy target goodness knows how many people were probably after that guy and with the town being full of people..", she squirmed slightly uneasily,"Lets just say I dont like human flesh on my menu", she concluded wanting to turn away but wishing to stay for more conversation.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Thats a rear sentiment for your kind."Shiki says looking at her over his glasses."And I don't care how often you come or go I have never had much trouble with your kind its my kind that seems to not like me."He says with a laugh as he picks up her money and walks up to her and hands it to her."And don't worry about the body,my people are on there way to clean it up now,and you never told me you're name."  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff