—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

About me
Hey, my names Luna. I'm 23 years and a Leo if you're into that. I'm a mother, a dog groomer, an online college student, and a girlfriend. I love to write books too, so if you want to chat about your current workings and have a buddy I'm all for that! I'll keep this simple since we all got sh't to do

L a i d O u t

☾ I'm here to have fun
☾ I roleplay in threads, but that doesn't mean your posts have to be pretty. It's just easier for me to keep track of
☾My style consists of my partner. I vary from cheesy romantic to dark and ominous to comical to whatever else the story brings out of me.
☾ That being said, I'm not picky like some people. I will give most a chance to roleplay, after all variety is how we will all have fun and improve.
☾ Only thing I ask is that you can write a decent size. Looking more for like 4 paragraphs. Honestly, 500 words is a good minimum but it's also quality over quantity, too.
☾ I write about 500-2000 words myself. Depending
☾ Romance may be apart of my roleplays but they're not the entire plot in most cases
☾ Open to all ideas so my pairings and plot ideas are just simply MY ideas. I'm open to yours as well!
☾ OOC in PMs, to keep the threads going. Plus if I'm comfortable with you, the better the plot is.
☾ I'm semi-plot heavy. Meaning yes I like a good direction, but not everything needs to set up in the beginning. We can add more as we go.
☾ I respond daily, but every other day. If longer, i'll let you know but i'm not uptight about you responding daily.
☾ I always keep in touch with you on when my responses will be though. If you take longer than a few days to respond, that's totally okay. If you respond daily, that's perfect. If not, totally fine as well.
☾ I prefer long term 1 x 1 so please don't post once - five times & be done. If you're not interested, tell me. I may not like to be ditched but I won't be upset, s**t happens.
☾ The same rules of gaia applies to me.
☾ I can double and prefer to in some cases. It makes it interesting
☾ I do fxm, fxf, and mxm
☾ I'll play any gender.
☾ Fandoms do not have to be canon ; can be OC & AU too
☾ Faceclaims can be either anime or real life.

Currently Craving: Mystery Genre // Charmed Fandom

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

W o r d B a n k

horror / fantasy / romance / modern / mythology / slice of life -- actually really craving / dark / fairytales/ dark fairytales/ mystery / medieval / parents / Disney / greek mythology / suspense / comedy / cheesy / witches are my b I t c h e s / any of your ideas !

✧ Open Plot
✦ See below for ideas
They're are more plots below not related to these pairings as well.
I want
P a i r i n g s

Slice of Life
✧ Dancer x Singer
✧Dog groomer x Human Groomer who open their own business
✧Dj & Dancer
✧Alcoholic and Religious Person (any religion)
✧Stripper x Sugar Daddy
✧Survivor x Abusee
✧ College settings
✧ Spy x Spy
✧ Just a girl and a boy from the same hometown who reunite years later with some past
✧ Scroll down for more plots.

Plots below

Fantasy
Psychic x Client
✧ Demon x Angel
✦ Angel x Human
✦❣Mermaid x Pirate
✧Queen x Demon
✦Peasant x Queen
✦Goddess x God
✧❣Faerie x Nymph
✧❣Dragon x Witch
✧Witch x Familiar
Neko x Werewolf
✧Shapeshifter x Angel
✧Pirate x Fairy
✧Fairy x Dragon
✧Witch x mentor

✦❣❣❣❣❣ Dark Fairytales
✧ Peter Pan
✧ Aladdin
✧ Little Mermaid
✧ Frozen (Perhaps Anna did marry whatshisface)
✧ Little Red Riding Hood
✧ Alice in Wonderland (please no mental hospital)

F a n d o m s

✧Criminal Minds
✧Once Upon A Time
✧Disney everything, in case I haven't reiterated
✧Harry Potter
✧Charmed
✧Totally Spies (No shame.)
✧Scooby-Doo (No shame.)

P l o t s

♪❣❣❣Peter Pan Twist:
-doubling a must
We've all heard of the twisted story where the Lost Boys are truly dead kids taken to Neverland, unaware of the fact they are dead. For whatever reason, Captain Hook is trying to save the Lost Boys and help them cross over (perhaps one of his sons is a lost boy, or he is the grim reaper himself. Or maybe he'd been stuck there too long and it's too late for him to go now.) Possible double/triple characters: Tiger Lilly, TinkerBell, Lost Boys...

♪❣❣Mermaid x Sailor:
-doubling a must
The sailor sets off one day to obtain treasure for his government, upon doing so he is ambushed by pirates and left to drown. A mermaid who is in charge of protecting her merfolk beneath the water, seeks a beautiful women on the edge of the shore that she sees quite often. Upon her return, she sees the sailor drowning in the ocean and uses a vial of magic given to her a long time ago to save him. Though, little does she realize the sailor is the human girl's husband. And little does the sailor realize, his wife was behind his ambush....

♪❣❣Peasant x Queen:
A peasant has gotten pregnant by a prince. When she finds out, she gives the prince options: Marry her to bring the heir into the throne or run away with her. Well, the prince chooses a third option, to kill her. The peasant then runs for her life in a forest, where a neighboring Queen seeks to help her. She gives her options as well: stay on the run and attempt to have and care for the baby or come into her home as a peasant, where she can still see the baby ; but the baby must be raised as the Queen's heir. The peasant chooses help, and stays with the Queen. However, little did she realizes the brutal tasks the Queen embarks on her in order to let her stay...

♪Single Mom x Single Mom / Trap :
Living with the same friends you have had, you all move to another state together. With some being single moms, and others having boyfriends, little did they realize the struggle upon moving elsewhere. With no jobs hiring, the single moms must be strippers. Their friends who have boyfriends are also drug dealers who continue to keep bringing their game to the house ; danger or no..

♪❣Lucid Dreamer x Character in dream (Could double. Prefer to be dark):
The lucid dreamer's dreams have started ever since they could remember. As they got older, they began to dream more frequently, doing the things the dreamer wanted ; going on adventures left and right. Of anything they wanted. The Character in the Dream can also control the dreams, if the Lucid Dreamer allows. Until one night, things go a little haywire and Lucid Dreamer starts to let go of the Character whose now putting fear in the Dreamer's mind. One night, Dreamer succeeds in letting go...until the next day Dreamer sees Character in real life.

♪Angel x Human (FxF or MxM):
Little do they realize Human is about to come into their powers unaware they had. The Angel is sent not only to protect human, but also to guide the Human into using their powers for angelic reasons and not demonic. But what happens when the forbidden happens, and the Angel falls in love with the human?

♪God(dess) x God(dess):
Reincarnated and unknowing who they truly are, they embark on a journey to complete tasks around the kingdom to protect their people. Receiving gifts from unknown sources, they use them to their advantage, and begin to realize just who they truly are.

♪ Ghost x Ghost :
A ghost has been haunting a human for however long for whatever reason. Then one day the human begins to hang out with another human and the two humans become increasingly acquainted with each other. Only thing is, the human also has a ghost haunting them. … Perhaps Ghost A is in love with the human they're haunting and the other human is the one who murdered ghost A? Ghost B is somebody who tries to stop the human from continuing to murder? Perhaps Ghost A and ghost B have nothing in common and just have their own paths to determine? Sooo many things we can do.

♪Hazel Wood:
--based off the book--
You wake up one day after running and moving all over state with your mother, to find your mother has been abducted. Upon her leaving she left a message 'stay out of the hazel wood' upon determining that's where you need to go (because the same men who abducted her are trying to abduct you as well), you and a fan of the hazel wood (where all chaotic stories and dark freedom dwell) begin your adventure to go to the hazel wood and rescue your mom.

♪ Freaky Friday:
States what the title shows. Two characters swap bodies and have to figure out how to pretend to be each other and get back into their own! Open for whatever ideas and we can totally have fun with this one.

♪ Murder Monday: (Detective x ? )
A strange person just moved to town as a body showed up dead up the street. The small town fears the new person has done the deed, but a detective isn't so sure when he realizes (s)he knew the strange person quite some time ago..

♪ Dog groomer x Dog Trainer :
Open their own business together. Whether they knew eachother before or not is up to us. Could be working together just because they have to.

♪ Dragon x Witch :
A princess trapped in the tower guarded by a Dragon and held prisoner by a witch. Suitors are sent left and right to obtain the Princess, but the truth? The Princess searched for the magic within her, going to the witch for help. The witch blessed the Princess with the Dragon form, to show her true magic. But maybe the princess grows weary of the blessing/curse? Maybe a suitor captures her eye? Will the witch approve ?Maybe they leave together to clear the name of the two and seek refugee when the villagers don't understand?

♪❣ Christmas Caroling ? x ? :
Two neighbors who were best friends as a kid, now return home 5 years later for Christmas. Will they already be dating/engaged to another? Will they reunite their love? Will old secrets come to life?