Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Nightshade (Hidden - Underground) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:49 am
User Image
User Image

It's been day three since Hilda met Eli through a dating app. For her, he is quite something. She doesn't mind what his physique condition is, yet she wants to know if the guy knows how to fight or to defend himself in dire situations. However, this place is often known as a city to find love. To this, it made her doubt encountering life-threatening situations unlike in the wild. She can't even use her powers often since her ability "Power of the Wilderness" passively activates depending on the environment and triggers depending on her emotional status for a short brief of time. She was born and trained to be in the outdoors and hunt. Yet in the concrete jungle of the city of romance? Ehh.. Not so much. (sweatdrop)

After the darkness of night took over the sky, Hilda picked up Eli from his workplace. She wants the man to accompany her to a certain place in which only a few citizens know. "Heya! I want to take you somewhere! Hehe. I hope you're still full of energy for tonight!" Using her big bike, they zoomed in and headed downtown. And while passing through vehicles and stopping at traffic lights, Hilda mingled with him. (( In case if Eli would ask that where is she taking him, she would answer: "You'll find out, handsome! Haha." ))

.. "So how's yer day? Anything exciting?"
                                                            ------(She would then wait for a response)
                                                            .. "My day was fine. Though I almost pounced on someone earlier. I thought the man was stealing somethin' from my shop. It turns out that he was just curious and all. He reminds me of me' young self that I really want to fix cars and motorcycles. Haha"

.... "Tonight, we are going to a club. But this is the only club I like so far. I want to take you there to see if you like it too or not."

Once they stopped at a dark alley, she parked her bike there and proceeds to walk deeper into the dimly lighted lanes with Eli. And she made sure to stay close to him in case of any danger they may encounter. "Are you alright?" She would ask and paused along the way. She's making sure if Eli is comfortable or not. "This is a --secret club. This is why we' taking these alleys. It's one of the shortcuts I know to the place, but don't worry. It's safe."

They continued to walk for a few more minutes until they arrive at an alleyway that is covered in neon spray and painted murals and they stopped in front of a hidden door. Hilda looked at Eli and smiled while excitingly whispering, "Here we are!!~" with her closed fists and shaking like a high school fangirl.

Hilda would then knock twice and pause, then followed with another knock before a man opened a small hatch enough for him to gaze at whoever knocked the right pattern on the other side of the door. And before saying the magic word, she looked around her corners to check if nobody else was there. She leaned closer and whispered, "...Elysium" The hatch on the door closed afterwards. And while waiting for the door to open, Hilda would then bit her lip and held Eli's hand out of her excitement. "Oooooo~ I'm so excited!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: Night's Joy Ride (She has belt with a detachable Brass Knuckle, for self defense of course.)
                                                            WHERE: Heading to Nightshade .. The secret place
                                                            WITH: Handsome Elius. hehe
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Fight night! Woooh!"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:52 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑰тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨⑦
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"PWhAH! Thank you!" Kiku set down the small dish of Daiginjo-shu sake with a smile, using the back of her hand to wipe away any extra from her mouth just past the bruise. She looked across the table to bright eyes at the large man he had just left the ring with. A good fight. A hard one that saw her clothes pretty ripped apart. Fresh cuts, and even more bruises marked her flesh but she didn't seem any worse for ware. This was good to Kiku, the marks of a match well earned.

Her battle partner had served her well and of course she decided to cover the drinks as thanks. The tigress had felt somewhat on edge these days and the Nightshade was more than enough to help her work out that energy. It was good to have a drinking partner though though couldn't stay forever needing to see the healer before getting on their way and leaving the tigress there to drink her time away and watch the ring.

It was alright, it was all she needed that day though a friend would make it better. She just kept her eyes on the ring, looking around for anyone willing to take on a giant in another match.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Nightshade // 同朋: No one yeti // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:36 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:37 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛ It had been a long time since had been to such a place where those who prefer the darker side of life were. He was not that type of man, to be honest, but he had met and dealt with so many people of discerning character, he knew their type all too well. This was a place to let loose and enjoy oneself not caring about the world. A place where people can let loose their frustrations on one another for a quick buck. Getting drunk, dancing, doing drugs, and all kinds of hedonistic pleasures. As a former king oh he knew all too well, and as he made his way downstairs to the hidden door he utter the word "Elysium" The door slid in and he was greeted accordingly. He step through that door hearing calls of glee and hoots fight was just ending. A heavy-set man about ten ft knocked out a foe about his size. It was a clean knockout for sure that piqued the kitsune's interest for a second as he headed to the bar. People parted ways for the man as walked with his head held high a confident smirk on his handsome face.

♛Adramalech oozed a powerful aura of his own without having to really flex anything. Oh, they knew how deadly he was this man, or rather this spirit was not to be trifled with. Besides they were of little concern to him as he ordered a drink, he was supposed to meet his man this day. "Cosmos canyon ...on the rocks," he said to the bartender who gave me a "you got it mac" in response. The bartender did his fancy shaking mixing before pouring the drink into a nice clear glass. Adram slid the man 9$ bucks for his trouble he took a swig of the red and yellow drink...perfect. As he waited the kitsune kept glancing back at the arena. Maybe it was the Solomon in him but perhaps he would fight this day if he could find a decent challenge. Solomon knew this place and of course, they would, and he had a foe in mind that might be worth his time. The kitsune smirked to himself it would be time for some entertainment once his lover got here.

User Image

OCC I got a good fight plan in my mind: I

]
Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: In a very good mood

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Nightshade

々Thoughts:'' A long for a challenge...sort of ''

々Company: Emi

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

Darragh took a deep breath as he walked outside. For a change he was actually wearing jeans as well as a shirt and hoodie, though he still stubbornly refuses shoes. Even for him it was a nice feeling that Spring was arriving. Not that he was bothered by temperatures, but the whole world just seemed more fun and fresh once it’s released from the clutches of Winter and thrown back into rejuvenation and rebirth. That and he had to admit he was kind of partial to the scent of some springtime flowers. The weather was nicer and more color returned. The feline couldn’t help but smile a bit. Not just because of the seasons changing, though that made him restless and eager too: He was looking forward to spending time with his beloved kitsune King. His fluffy long tail swished a bit as he thought about their time together so far.

It wasn’t ideal, since Adram had to share his body with Solomon, but the fox and cat would outlive Solomon and at least he had a friendship with the other male and they respected each other’s time. It could have been worse, he could have not gotten along with the second soul at all. The blood demon's ears twitched and he looked up when he came closer to the location where they had agreed to meet. To his keen senses, the sound of fighting wasn’t entirely drowned out. Increasing his leasuring pace, the feline reached the club in a few heartbeats. Once he reached the gate he didn’t even bother to stop walking as he uttered: "Elysium." and wandered past the guard inside whom he gave a friendly nod. The sound of fighting was louder now and he could sense the sharp thang of rusty iron as blood freely flowed inside this place. All fights ended in bloodshed, some ended worse but those were never spoken of again when that happened. As he walked in his ears were rushed by the sound of cheering, booing and people making bets. It felt good to be back.

As he walked to the bar, some people recognized him but most knew to stay out of his way. While he wasn’t much of a ring fighter, he preferred to watch, they had felt his claws at least once in their life if they had tried to be funny or tried to scare him. He didn’t pay them much heed though as his eyes searched the area for one specific person. It didn’t take him long to find his beloved kitsune, sitting graciously at the bar and he smiled, making his way to them. When he reached them he said: "It’s so good to see you again my love. I have missed you. You look amazing as ever." before he leaned in to kiss them lovingly on the lips. After that he sat down next to his lover and asked for his usual. The barman acknowledged and it didn’t take him long before he placed a glass of Blue Lagoon in front of the feline. Darragh paid them and turned back to Adramalech. "How have you been my sexy fox?" he teased and nuzzled their cheek.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Nightshade] xxx

[With : His beloved kitsune] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: - xxx
"Darragh Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

”The Emerald Sorcerer-l-"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:50 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛ He felt his lover's presence before he even got too close and that made the kitsune smile, and when he heard his voice even more so. “Ah that's the voice I love to hear, “ Adram said turning ever so slightly so his lips were exposed. He took that kiss with pride and return his own. To the arousal of some and to the disgust of others it didn’t matter to him though all he saw is Darragh. Adram wrapped one of his tails around Darragh as if he were claiming him…and he sort of was. “You know me my love trying to make the best of the situation” he held his glass up to his love before offering a cheer and finishing his drink. “And how about you my love? You seem..brighter you have been eating well lately?” he said softly with a tad bit of dotting in his voice. The sudden sound of splashing water had him jolt up a bit. Breaking his regal posture for a second as his ears twitched and move. To pinpoint the location of the sound the jolt was a body response and Solomon knew who or what caused it.

“ Atuma” he heard Solomon say and Adram had to think about who that was then, he nodded slowly. “Your rival with the primordial power of the water element…heh your soul nemesis,” Adram said while keeping his attention on his beloved Darragh as he listen to his replies. A loud booming voice rang out above the crowd “ SOLOMON…I KNOW YOU”RE HERE….FACE ME FIRE BOY” Solomon ticked within his own mind that the big fool was drawing attention. In his current form he could not switch out that only left one course, and by the sound of things he was already in the ring. Adram had to look over his shoulder the man was large about 8ft tall of muscle. The man had light blue skin with shark-like features and was not bad looking to boot. Sharp teeth that of a great white, his hair frosted and tipped up like little spikes, his eyes were a deep ocean blue, he had fins coming out his forearms, and to top it all off he had gills on his neck. His yells were followed by a lovely strumming sound as Atuma wielded a large golden and blue trident. He rang it across the cage bars again and again a call to battle! it was their fate to fight one another after all!

♛After a few minutes of thinking of what to do next Adram tapped his hands on the bar table. He gave Adram a wink “Well love I best answer this mad dog barking I Do hope you like my… performance it might get ugly” with that he stood up tall and straight. He placed his hand on D shoulder as he walked off to the cage ring. Atuma was perplexed when a handsome fox-looking man appeared and not Solomon. He was about to rage until a scent familiar scent hit his nose” Ahhh I see you’re not him, but you’re similar…who are you, stranger?” Atuma said leveling his massive trident at Adram as he step into the ring to loud applause. People placing bets and asking for their names to get this match started! “ Indeed I’m not but you’ll find me far fiercer than my grandson,” Adram said flippantly before growing serious. The two got into a rhythm as they took measures of each other walking in circles. “ So the coward sent his Grandpa to fight me disgraceful, but you have it though the primordial flames” the shark man grinned. The same could be said about Adram and Solomon's primordial recognizing another primordial power.

♛ And since Solomon/Adramlech souls are entwined with that primordial of fire. They could fill the fire within them heating up at the response to shark man. It knew it felt it the water primordial deep within Atuma and it wanted to vaporize that water. After measuring each other up they suddenly stop and start blasting! Adram sent forth a torrent of azure flames at the sharkman who responded with a water torrent from his mouth. The ancient flame and water crashed into each other with devastating results. It straight up made an explosion of steam and blew them back. Covering the crowd in a thick mist some enjoyed that refreshing steam while others did not. Before anyone could see anything the sound of metal hitting flesh could be heard. To be more accurate slapping sounds as Atuma came at him trident striking at the Kitsune. His fists are covered in azure flames he strikes the trident away when it got too close. All the while he had to dodge the water bullets coming out of Atuma mouth. The force of which dint the cage behind him Adram would not take him lightly.

♛Atuma mocked him saying “ Heh you going to take me serious now or-” he didn’t get to finish his sentence as something soft yet hot hit him in the chin. Lifting up off the ground and into the air Adram met him delivering an axe kick to the man's shoulder. Sending him crashing into the arena floor the crowd went silent for a second was it over? If it was that would be lame but it was far from over as the shark tasted his own blood. That got him mad now he had to figure out what had hit him it was that damn fire tail. It was soft yet it was as if he got hit by a fist he stood coughing up blood. “ You pack more of a punch than Solomon ever could” Adram stood solid for it was true he was far stronger than his younger kin. “But I got some tricks up my sleeves too” he leveled the trident at Adram blasting him with mystic energy and sending the Kitsun crashing into the cage. Adram grunted as the pain was excruciating as if he was being torn apart body and soul! With sheer willpower, he was able to create a flame barrier to block the blast.

He managed to push it back enough to free himself then he sprinted at speeds approaching 200 mph. But not at Atuma around the cage the sharkman tried to follow but there was no way to keep up, and then he felt a pain in his thigh sharp pain. He looked down to see a deep cut on his thigh blood rushing from the fresh wound. It had him kneeling but he stood firm only grinning as he gave into his instincts. Adram was ready his hand dripping with fresh blood his claws extended. Atuma gave a sigh as he activated more of his water powers the water seeping from his eyes and mouth. Soon the cage floor was flooded with water Adram instinctively jumped up and used his tail to hold himself on the cage. That was his planned area of effect move but he had no time to think as the water shaped itself into mini sharks. They came at him and like spiderman, his reflexes and agility saved him from the full force of exploding water sharks. The crowd was going wild how long could the fox keep it up!

♛It lasted a few more minutes before he slipped from one of the wet cage bars. He managed to get his hands up to block but the force of the exploding sharks shook the cage. Splashing the onlookers with water and when the water finally stops falling. Adram stood there his shirt blown to shreds and his arms were bruised and bleeding it hurt. But that was the least of his problems as the water around his feet held him fast. Atuma was on him the 8ft shark man punched at him repeatedly Adram blocked with his aching arms. The force made him grunt but he would not scream. Each strike made his arms heavier he couldn’t hold for long so he had to bob and weave like a pro boxer and counter! And counter he did as he dodged an incoming punch aimed at his head, and counter with a gut jab with a little surprise. He had created a flame spike around his jabbing fist that priced the shakrman right through his abdomen.

♛ Atuma's eyes went white as he bite down on Adram's neck with those sharp teeth! Adram's eyes went wide the pain was more for Solomon's concern. Solomon was wincing from this but said nothing as Adram didn’t want to need his aid. Indeed the kitsune with his superstrength kneed the shark man so hard he lifted him off the ground freeing his neck. “I haven’t felt pain like this in a very long time …it would be a primordial avatar to do it. But I must repay you in kind” the look on Atuma's face said it all. He tried to get his trident ready but a flick of Adram tail sent it flying, and then came his water tricks that failed too. As Adram started to beat the man like he stole something punching him in the face over and over into a pulp. The onlookers looked on eyes wide at the savage beating, he left Atuma alive unconscious but alive. He drop the man on the cage floor he wanted to vaporize the man the primordial begged for it. Solomon and Adram were disturbed by this and together they silence the call of the primordial.

♛ In this cage, he couldn’t really let loose the primordial elements that created giant explosions more violent than any earthy elements. But this would have to do Adram looked down at Atuma “ Solomon I see why he is your rival… Not bad.” The Kitsuen walked away his arms were ******** up and his chest stung with a permanent black scar. Not to mention his body and his soul ached! He looked over at Trident the Kitsune didn’t want any more of that anytime soon. He made his way to healers who did their thing and what a refreshing thing it was. All he needed now was his lover by his side and all would be well. Though he hoped he at least enjoyed the fight because he sure as hell did despite the pain he was grinning. What a rush he would have to face this one again without the cage and they could really let loose! “ great now you’re going to be his rival gramps?” the Kitsune thought it over “Perhaps but he is your plaything I got mine~” he said sly referring to Darragh Solomon shook his head. This was going to be a long night whenever he spoke like that Solomon knew Adram had plans for Darragh this day. Atuman was dragged off stage to be healed he wouldn’t be waking up anytime soon but had his crew take him home. This would not be the last time Solomon would see him Atuma would make sure of that. After all, they were drinking buddies despite the beatdowns they gave each other.

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]
Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: In a very good mood

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Nightshade

々Thoughts:'' A long for a challenge...sort of ''

々Company: Emi

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:44 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:10 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued | I'm speaking to nobody | Where am I? Nightshade | What am I wearing? moody

"Elysium."

After their last meet, it was hard to assume that she'd want to meet up with her, but to her surprise she ended up bringing it up. How exciting! Akane chuckled to herself at the thought and walked past security, taking in the smell of sweat, booze and substances - some of her favorites! what would be the odds that she wanted to meet her here?

Getting herself a drink, she took a sip, waiting for the other she just texted and watched a fight rather fondly. While her outfit was too monotone for her liking, she did keep it simple enough should she want to join in the action. But first thing's first, what ever would the pretty little red want from her? Was she actually considering her business prospects?

Soon enough her mind shifted to the fight and she found herself silently trying to cheer for the shorter yet rather fast one, watching how he swiftly moved and packed his punches. Her eyes glowed with devious intent, but she was rather itching to get some of her blood rushing in a fight more than something less innocent. When was she going to get here?

Out.Of.Chips.

AwkwardGirlHood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Reira just smirked at the bouncer’s expression when she uttered the tiny special password for this totally secret fight club.

“Elysium,” she repeated for the large man blocking the doorway with a velvet rope. He blinked again, but he still ushered himself out of her way.

Reira graced the man with a devilish wink as she sauntered past him. Her fingers grazed his big forearm. “You should come and find me later. M’kay?”

The man nodded at the suggestion, knowing she wanted something more than just hanging out. Maybe a drink, or a hookup. A girl like her never approaches a guy without having the confidence to know what she wants and Reira was in desperate need of entertainment in her life.

The last couple of weeks were a snore. No one had caught her interest and she was extremely bored out of her mind. Enough so…that she was going to hang out with Akane again. BLAH. Akane reminds her of a lost puppy that couldn’t quite understand what it wasn’t like but kept coming around for attention and praise. It was so annoying, but she was entertaining. So why not keep her around for a little while longer?

Reira descended the staircase and entered Nightshade for the first time. Strobe light, exotic performers, and loud EDM music blaring out of the speakers. Nightshade was indeed the sister of Neon. But with a lot more blood and sweaty men. It wouldn’t be the place for a girl’s night that she would pick, but this was Akane.

The succubus reached down inside her tiny black purse to grab her phone. Scrolling through text messages until landing the most recent text from Akane asking where she was at, Reira smirked and moved through the crowd of bodies, as she used that text to locate the yokai. Cat calls and whistles surround her as Rei makes her way to a luxurious couch at the front, mere feet away from the fighting ring. It was nice for an underground club. She mused as she looked from her phone and onto her surroundings. Maybe the owner had funneled money from Neon to make Nightshade nice…. But that wasn’t her business. Turning her head ever so slightly, Reira’s eyes landed on the raven-haired yokai she had been looking for. With a drink in her hand, Akane was practically drooling over the sight of the fighters in the ring between one round and the next. Rolling her eyes, the redhead started approaching the demoness from behind.

“At least…you could’ve gotten me a drink.” Complaining, Reira gently plucked the drink from Akane’s hand before bringing the used straw to her lips. She begins sipping on the drink without a care.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
❀► [with : Akane ❀► [where : Nightshade ❀► [mood :Chill]❀►Sharp as Throne + Metal Snake+ Icy❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries : do

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:32 pm
x
x
x