Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Pearl's Jewels and Petals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $959.75
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Excited!!
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Dyl and Peers
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: black work uniform

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Oh, that sounded like Peers talking again!! Her cheeks puffed up again as she pouted. She almost wanted to stomp her foot and scold him. Dyl just needed to be even more stubborn and push through that thick skull of his. He’d get over it eventually and learn to enjoy having more friends. “Well, I guess so, but you haven’t even asked him yet, have you?” But what if he did already? If Peers had already ruined his chances then she could see herself throwing a tantrum. After all, it wasn’t every day someone even wanted to become his friend at all. She really, truly cared about him and it sometimes worried her how much he isolated himself. She let out a sigh as she calmed her own thoughts. At least Dyl was nice enough to be concerned about her. “I am, thank you! I’m completely over my ex and things are much better now!” She knew from the previous week that she was at least feeling better enough to make googly eyes at pretty girls again. Ooh, like the one from the candy store! Her eyelashes fluttered just like her heartbeat at the mere thought. She couldn’t help but giggle at the memory.

At the tone of intrigue surrounding her mention of flowers she was quickly pulled from her thoughts. Lola clapped her hands together out of excitement, her emerald eyes gleaming. “That’s perfect!! I mean, I’m glad you like flowers. Peers tends to like winter more so he’s not a fan of flowers really—or maybe that’s him just saying that he doesn’t—but the only ones he likes are a flower native to Scandinavia called Pasque flowers. They’re his mom’s favorite!” Once again she caught herself sharing something she shouldn’t have. Oops. She nervously giggled and shook her head. “Don’t, uh, don’t bring that up around him though, ok?” He’d definitely tear into her if he started getting questions about his mom. Then again, maybe this could be payback for exposing them to Dyl! Not that she was annoyed by that. “Anyway, if you need help with your garden, I can totally help! I can give you my number and you can call me whenever and I can give some tips! Flowers aren’t so hard to take care of once you know how.

~~~~~~~~~

It had been too long of waiting and sitting in the car. The place wasn’t meant to be a big store since half of it was jewelry anyway. What was taking Lola so long? Peers huffed as he sent her another text telling her to hurry up. He was starting to get uncomfortable with his tail squished behind him. Damn it. He didn’t want to get caught being seen in a flower store, but he had to know if they sold those flowers. That was why he even brought her here in the first place. He let out another sigh, tapping a knuckle gently against the steering wheel. Why wasn’t she responding? Was she not even looking? Damn it. Fine. He’d go in to see if she wasn’t just perusing for her own enjoyment. He sent her another text to let her know. He grumbled as he unbuckled himself and got out of the car. He clicked the lock and the car beeped at him as he headed towards the door.

As soon as he entered he was immediately looking around to see where she was. He first got an eyeful of a couple being all intimate and it had him rolling his eyes. He couldn’t see himself doing such an unsavory thing, much less in public. He moved away from the entrance and towards the flowers. Then his gaze slowly turned to the back of the store when he still couldn’t see her. That was when his eyes locked on to the blond head of hair visibly towering above the aisles of flowers. He recognized it immediately as Dyl. There was a moment of calmness. An acceptance. As if seeing him at this point was just normal. That feeling quickly gave way to confusion, which then led to alarm as it suddenly clicked what was going on. The merman was facing downward as if he was talking to someone, and it most likely was Lola. Silent curses bounced along his tongue as he hurried his steps to him. Just as he thought, once he was close enough to get a better view, the two were indeed locked in conversation.

Lola!” he practically shouted, his face starting to turn a bit red. Her head snapped around and she smiled so innocently at the sight of him “Peers! Look who I bumped into! Isn’t it great?” He was actually starting to dread this encounter and he moped the rest of the way until he was beside her. “Yeah, great,” he mumbled sarcastically. “Weren’t you supposed to be finding some flowers?” She gave him a gentle nudge with her elbow as she giggled. “Of course, silly. I didn’t see any though. Sorry.” She reached over to give him a big hug, which was surprising to him, though he didn’t flinch away. He only seemed to get embarrassed when she discreetly whispered in his ear, “Play nice, Mogi, and make friends!” His freckled cheeks only darkened after she quickly let go of him to look back up at Dyl. His gaze tried to follow, but he couldn’t manage to make eye contact.

Peers rubbed the back of his neck as he floundered on whether to listen to his one and only friend or to behave the way he always did in front of the merman. Inevitably Lola’s voice won out after she had used his nickname. With a sigh he dropped his hand to give a limp wave. “Yeah, nice to see you again, Dyl.” The words were a little stiff, and probably seemed a little forced, but deep down there was truth to it he was unwilling to admit. He was just feeling a little trapped with Lola’s unusual behavior, but he did understand where she was coming from.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

TenTenPrincess23

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:01 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

It wasn't entirely surprising that Peers liked winter. It was a quieter season, and Peers seemed more comfortable around quiet things. Dyl liked winter for the sparkling whites and the crystalline colors the surface takes in the cold. It was also colder during winter, something Dyl appreciated in more ways than one. Winter fashion was so wonderfully cozy, and the lack of heat made Dyl more comfortable (to a degree) on land. Every season was beautiful in its own way.
"Oh, but there are pretty colors in winter too. Every season-" he was going to speak what was on his mind when another voice called from the entrance.

Dyl couldn't help but smile to himself as Peers marched in, bashful and embarrassed to be seen there. His heart fluttered for a moment when he saw him. But then Lola gave him a loving embrace and Dyl couldn't help but look away, feeling a bit like he was interrupting or invading where he shouldn't. Peers didn't seem to disregard the embrace either, so they must be close. The blonde couldn't help but feel his chest tighten, a little ashamed of himself that he had hoped otherwise for the huldras.

Although, it was a little entertaining seeing Peers being practically forced into submission. A small giggle escaped his lips and Dyl reacted quick to cover to covertly hide his smile. "Its- uhh... good to see you too..." Lola really must've had Peers under control if he behaved so stiff like this in front of others with his girlfriend. "Lola and I were uhh..." he figured he'd keep her secrets she accidentally let slip today. "...Talking about flowers. She was going to help pick some seeds to help start my garden~ I wouldn't have kept her here, had I known you were waiting for her" He stifled his giggle and cleared his throat as he stepped over to the seeds again,.

The packs and boxes were all jumbled and none were organized in any row or column sequence that made any sense. Looking at it for any longer was going to give Dyl such a headache, especially for the fact that none of the packages were color coordinated. A few spots were missing some product but other than that, there were a plethora of seeds to choose from. Dyl picked up something that started with an 'H' and it was bright blue and something else that was orange. And with a small brief glance up, he happened to spot a small box hanging on the wall at the top of the row. It read "Pulsatilla" and had a picture of an open purple blossom. And underneath the picture read "Pasqueflower". Dyl picked it up and smiled, bringing it down Lola's level. He figured to be discreet, "Oh, look isn't this one pretty?"he quickly plopped the boxed bulb gently in her palm.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: Lola|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:46 pm
User Image

Location: Home Company: None Money: $1000 Attire: Summer White Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

"Perhaps beyond the red, but beyond you?" a curious question, "No."

Alva allowed themselves a curious tilt of their head, their long flowing hair moving to one side, hanging on their shoulder "No? There is beauty beyond me, creatures whose very nature is more than a lie. You're gentle touches would be better served with a truer being." they advised, but they didn't quite understand why anyone would bother with them beyond the carnal unless...they were running away like like the reaper who had shared their bed from time to time.

Iris was a curious creature, even their words did not turn him away, nor earn scorn. Alva traced their eyes to the other bodies in the store "I believe all of life's creatures are beautiful. It matters little how small or fragile they might be, or how flawed. There is beauty in that design. I still find you beautiful Iris even if your haze will not allow you to admit it." However, from their tone this did not extend to themselves. They saw no beauty in their own damaged shell, but there was hardly an unkind word spared to Iris's own even though they traveled an opposing realm. This was unlikely to change even for how long Iris might have to wait for the redemption Alva believed in.
"But if you succeed, then perhaps it would be the death of me."
"I have time. I will not stop until I have granted you that relief."

Of course it came back to the flower at last, and despite their outstretched arms, Iris reached for their hands as if attempting to force them to place it back. The ivory creature remained stalwart however pushing it closer as their sin continue to brush past the other, the burning sensation of opposing forces igniting but they made no move to turn away.
"Is it not against your rules to lead something to its death?"
"I've nothing but life left to give. I seek to give it, and you, something to turn to."

"I only bring about death. The tulip is a fine example. Yet you choose to place it within my hands, knowing it will wilt?"

Alva gave a subtle shake of their head, placing the pot within their grip as they kept hold. Their eyes looked at where they joined "Your touch is not so poisonous. Your being not so abhorrent that you cannot care for a creature lower than yourself." Did they refer to themselves or the flower?

Turning their hand and giving Iris a clear few of their bandages, covering up their otherwise flawless flesh, covering the eternal scars that counted to yet another death "If you do not believe then take my blood. It is my belief. Do this for every wilted petal, every dry root until it no longer withers. I would do for the plant what I would do for you until there is no more need for me to do it. When the flower no longer wilts, and your ghosts no longer haunt you then perhaps you will finally see beyond the red...and beyond me."

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc:
yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:00 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:49 am
User Image

User Image
Mood: Tired
Where: Pearl's Jewels and Petals | With: Co-workers & Customers | $$: Insert | Wearing: Insert

••••••••••♥••••••••••

As much as Kisa Suzukaze enjoyed spending her days with Atticus, there finally came a day where the young woman had to return to the working world. Flower shops were usually her specialty, as her powers helped her to get a bettet connection with the plant life held inside of each shop. So, Pearl's Jewels and Petals had been the first place in Soleil to apply for, the woman luckily able to get the job.

Pushing long brunette strands from her face, she leaned her hip against the counter as she took in the various flowers and jewelry that she could see from her position behind the register. The first day she had strolled through those doors, she'd been distracted by the scent of the flowers that filled the air, beauitful colors before her eyes and then there were the different jewels that were being sold there.

Video games and gaming consoles were always something that she had to distract herself from, because her paychecks would have easily gone to buying herself whichever games caught her eye. Buf, the shop that she now worked at was a close second. Beautiful necklaces, rings that she never thought to wear until she was staring dead at them.

As she waited for any of their few customers to be ready to get rung up, she found herself already missing her closest companion in the City. Atticus had already become such a major importance to her life, and, with a blush dusting her cheeks, she hoped he would only continue to be someone special to her. She was almost tempted to sneak a text message his way, to tell him good morning and to check in with how his day was going. Buf, ahe didn't want to seem like the overly clingy girlfriend before they became more then friends.

If they became more then friends.

Part of her wondered if she should put herself out there, apply for that blind dating app again in the possibilities that her and Atticus didn't work out. There must have been other, more beautiful women out there, and Kisa didn't want to set her hopes too high. But, she couldn't help it when it seemed like things had been going so well. Why, their time spent at his place had been worth it. Snuggling in each others warmth, sneaking a few innocent cheek kisses.

If only she braved that temptation to kiss him before she left. To put her feelings out there and let him know that she wanted to become something more.

Sighing, she reached up to scrub a hand over her face, trying to wipe the worry from her face. She could wait until after her shift, or even when she went on break, to think about what she should do or what she could have done. Smiling as an older woman approached, Kisa straightened up as she greeted the customer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:53 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt all the more attracted to Saeki the more he looked at him. Settled on the face so he doesn't get distracted too much. "My pleasure" he replied to being thanked and blushing all over again. "Two weeks at least or a month at the most. Hopefully it's the former for your sake" he said trying to be hopefully about it. "To be honest I feel more comfortable being invited rather than inviting myself and a feeling of intruding sort of creeps up on me. Like when you invited me over for lunch on our first blind date and I felt very welcomed and comfortable from the situation" he admitted. He thought he should clarify on what he feels and wants so there won't be room for confusion and avoid telling half truths. "That does sound like great points to look forward to" he said smiling. He wondered what other places his boyfriend hadn't seen or been to yet to share more memories with him. He had been to must places uptown so he didn't have to spare no more than a glance at them to recognize them right away. "By any chance do you have a favorite flower?" he asked him as he was approaching an unfamiliar shop with flowers outside. "That's different" he commented quietly after taking a look at the sign that indicated this was the place they were looking for. Opened up the door and held it up as he stood aside, "After you, dear Saeki" he said softly smiling at him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:26 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pearl's Jewels and Petals
With: His boyfriend Patrick
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Status: Injured wrist but healthy. Shopping with Patrick ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
110/120 HP
Wallet: $5000
User Image

Saeki was glad that he wasn't the only one that often felt bashful in this relationship. If he went by his boyfriend's blush at least. As they walked Saeki listened to Patrick as they spoke about how they preferred it and a small smile showed on the features of the young man. It was good to know his boyfriend could let his preferences be known. Though he could fully understand the need to invite part for sure, since that was kind of the way in Japan as well. "I see. So I will need to invite you one of these days." Saeki said and chuckled. After all if he was all set to receive friends, why would he not be ready to invite his boyfriend? Only thing that Saeki then thought of and caused him to feel a little flustered though was the realization of where they might be sleeping if he did. That was if Patrick wanted that. Or would they still sleep in the guest room the first time? It was something to think about and see what he was ready for on a later time though.

It didn't take him long to focus back on Patrick as they walked the streets. The man sure was handsome too. The young man considered himself lucky to have been able to catch their attention like that. The urge to reach out was strong while he looked at his boyfriend's face as they spoke, but Saeki agreed with Patrick about not going to fast. Of course he had already done it once. When the other asked their question though, Saeki was distracted as he thought about it before he smiled. "I love Lotus flowers. They are majestic and beautiful and smell real nice too." he admitted. "Do you have a favorite flower?" he asked curiously in return as he glanced at the flower shop as well. When they got to the shop and Patrick spoke again the young man blushed and smiled gently at them. "Thank you my love." he replied and walked inside to wait for the other. It felt still a bit odd to be so open about it, but Saeki adjusted rather well. And he loved Patrick more than he could ever put in words.

He already felt that much every time his heart was ready to burst when they were nearby. Every time he saw Patrick his heart felt aflutter and it raced every time they were close by. Such warm feelings, they surprised Saeki, albeit in a good way. He finally understood what his mother had told him years ago about love and more. His entire body reacted when Patrick was near. In an attempt to distract his mind a bit he looked around from the spot he was standing at for the other to join him. The shop looked absolutely filled with amazing jewelry. In preparation, Saeki had taken quite some extra money from his bank account. Though he still had plenty left and his parents kept sending it too.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

-

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt great relief by the other's response about sleepovers. "Happy that you understand and pleased by your consideration" he said smiling. For his own home there is no guest room until the last home and with how sharing a tent turned out well then he doesn't mind sharing a bed with. "Never seen one in person, but I think I saw what it produces and it will serve as a future reference" he commented about lotus flowers. He was certain something like it was involved in one of the lunch dishes he had at Saeki's home. "Unfortunately, I don't know. I want to reserve the slot when I've seen all the flowers there are to see. For a stand-in it would be lavender because it's edible and the color reminds me of you" he answered honestly. All the flowers he has seen so far in his life were 'meh' at best. Red roses were overrated to him with how often that get used in couple related things and couple of particular holidays not just in the history of his home country. He could feel his face has gotten hotter and the tips of his ears after being thanked by Saeki. "Y-you're welcome" he stuttered a little getting caught up in his own bashfulness. Takes a deep breath as he follows his boyfriend inside the shop then exhales slowly to calm himself down. Gaze over the jewelry on display he asked, "Do you want our matching gift to have them engraved?". He thought he was pretty bold to bring up engravings this earlier in the relationship. Seeing what's available he thinks of settling on necklaces or rings. "For whatever we decide on I think we should go with silver" he commented to his boyfriend. Approaches the displays, "I think a necklace or a ring would go well for this occasion, but if we don't find one to our taste then we can create a design for customized jewelry" he suggested reminding him of their options isn't limited to this place.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: flustered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:27 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pearl's Jewels and Petals

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

The young man was glad that Patrick seemed happy with his answer and he smiled at them. When they would sleep over, it was probably alright if they did sleep with Saeki in his own bed. Of course it was a futon like he was used to at home but it was big enough to fit two with relative ease. He didn't need to give it much thought when asked for his favorite flower. It was Lotuses hands down. And not just because they were Asian. They were so useful. They could be used for medicine as well as food and were great for decorations. "I have some in my room if you are interested to see one." he offered to his boyfriend. His mother had brought it with. Knowing her son loves the flower. When they entered the shop and he heard Patrick's stutter, the young man looked over curiously. A soft smile played over his lips when he noticed he had caused them to blush when he called them love. Patrick was really sweet.

'What did I do to deserve this?' he thought to himself. It must have been something really good for the Kami to bring him together with someone as amazing as Patrick. Hearing the other's proposal it actually sparked an interest in Saeki. That would be amazing really. "That sounds like a great idea." he replied to the other. He'd happily wear that jewelry all the time. And Silver was a good choice for their start of relationship as well. Since it just started. "Let's have a look around then. And I agree if we can't find anything we like custom is a good idea." he said and smiled. Of course he wouldn't be able to help, sadly. Though his handwriting was probably perfect for engraving, he never actually did any of it. With that Saeki walked to a nearby case to look at the necklaces and rings that were displayed inside of it.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Hmm, makes sense that is the only room I hadn't been in" Patrick thought after hearing the offer. "Okay. I would be very interested in doing so" he responded accepting the offer then asked, "They aren't out of season are they?" thinking the other might mean in the distant future. He lacks trust for a long time in people keeping their word about any future plans, but he has been making continued effort in giving the others the benefit of a doubt. Even with the status update of their relationship that hasn't changed. He was relieved by the younger male's response about the engravings. Looked at the jewelry alongside his boyfriend, but also gave him some breathing room. Look of disdain at the locket ones and the ones that have the two parts that come together for the two wearers. Thought of them as bad luck for prospering relationships because he hadn't a story that had a good outcome for couples that had them earlier on in their relationship. The butterfly shaped necklaces reminded him of the changes he went through in his teenage years and he usually stays away from any reminders not including what he has in his wallet. "Maybe something that symbols good luck like the four leaf clover or something unique enough that it's one of a kind" he pondered. Raised eyebrows, "Never thought to see this here" he said pointing to a gold chain with the two acorn symbols. "Acorns are considered good luck in England for health and speedy recovery" he told him. "And there is the cornicello which is good luck in Italy to ward off the evil eye and protect romantic relationships. You don't see people wearing them nowadays" he said pointing to a different bronze color chain with a cornicello attached to it. Certainly wouldn't have imagined having this much fun jewelry hunting and he can believe it because he has never had a boring time in the company of Saeki. "What is your opinion about four leaf clovers?" he asked, wondering if they should follow suit on the good luck charm route.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: sort of focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:24 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pearl's Jewelry and Petals

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki looked back at Patrick from the jewelry when they spoke again about the lotuses and smiled. "Oh no, they are in season in July and even then only bloom for 3 or so days. The one I mean is a dried one, from our own pond." he explained to his boyfriend. His mother had dried it and framed it for him to take with him to his new home. A way of bringing his old home along and it was hanging on a wall in his room. But it was dried perfectly and had retained the natural beauty. After that they focused back on the jewelry together and looked around. Saeki also passed on the locket and butterfly ones. He wasn't particularly fond of those and they really were more a thing that girls would pick. The young man thought about what his boyfriend said about good luck. "The good luck charm I know of for Japan is the Maneki Neko. They come in six different types. Calico for the luckiest. White for purity and positive things to come, Black to ward of evil spirits, Gold for wealth and prosperity, Red for success in love and relationships and Green for good health." he idly commented about luck symbols and smiled a bit.

Of course Saeki didn't mean they should get a Maneki but since Patrick was talking about good luck symbols, the young man thought he might like that small piece of information. Soon though he seemed distracted with a necklace in another display and Saeki looked over to see. It was quite unusual to him. But it looked really nice. "Those look good." he commented and listened to the other's explanation about them. "I see, so you wouldn't see many walking around with them then. That does make them unique." Saeki said and chuckled softly. If Patrick would want to get the acorns, he would be all for. They looked kind of cute. Then he was distracted by another symbolism though and Saeki looked over at the new one that caught his boyfriend's eye. It looked a lot simpler but the design didn't really tell the young man much. It looked like just any other horn. Saeki looked back at Patrick again when they asked their question and he thought about it for a moment.

It was kind of difficult to give an opinion about something you knew very little of. That said he did know that many cultures considered them lucky. "I'm not sure. I don't really know much about four leaf clovers. But I do know that many places consider them to be lucky, especially because they are quite rare to be found as most clovers have 3 leafs rather than four. I do like their design though." he gave his honest, thoughtful opinion about the symbol. "Are they lucky where you come from?" he asked curiously and smiled gently to his boyfriend as he looked them straight in the eyes, for now distracted from all the jewelry around them. For Saeki it was easy to be distracted by Patrick. He loved seeing them and having them nearby.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-