Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Pearl's Jewels and Petals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                I'm feeling Intrigued || I'm speaking to Childish lady || Where am I? Pearl's jewels and petals || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

The man might have been oblivious to her actions behind him, but something about her told him she wasn't particularly fond of him, he might have caught on to that the moment he pushed her button by hitting her with the bouquet she offered. Either way, he wasn't particularly fond of her either and the very thought of taking her along for breakfast was making him dull up and cringe at himself in regret before he shook it away, trying his best to dismiss it before he'd revert his attention to her. Was it really a sane thing to do?

"What did you have in mind?" he asked her curiously, wondering what she wanted to do. Come to think of it, if he picked he could have just wandered off to a restaurant by the beach, then again, maybe something different wouldn't hurt. Besides, a new place could have quite a nice pallet of flavors.

The man was a tad bit startled with her locking her arm around him, the difference in their heights making him lean down quite a bit and shave a hard time keeping up with the little lass. He nearly growled this time, trying to yank his arm away but with no avail. At this point he wished he was a lizard of octopus to detach his arm and grow a new one at will. None the less, he followed her, wishing she'd let him go eventually.

[exit]

O.O.C. I wasn't sure if I should move to the location so I posted here v u v

Remses

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:52 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αυɢυsт ⑱тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:08 am
User Image

Location: Home Company: None Money: $1000 Attire: Summer White Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

Alva gently set the stack of canvases down on the pavement, a heavy sigh leaving their lips in gratitude of as their arms were allowed freedom. Their eyes drifted to their right are, gently reaching over to tighten the new bandages making sure they were secure around those seemingly slender but smooth appendages. New wounds, new encounters, so many ending in new bandages. Not all were malicious, but as time went by the imitation accumulated more scars, more tales that they would never tell another. The stares for their shifting beauty were now as much for the story their body told.

Gently brushing their silver hair out of their face, a gentle finger past the bandages that lines their cheek until the strands rested behind their ear. It was enough. They gently lifted the stack again, but in that moment something caught their eye. A familiar scene, one of purity and nature. It was enough to even tug at their normally static lips, eyes drawn to the many colors of the flowers within the store and the sweet smell, or perhaps it was all in their head. Even as the Canvas's shifted under their arms they couldn't take their eyes off the petals.

It would have been easier to just head home, to just start painting but Alva could not resist the call of the plants. a hobby, but an important one to them. Perhaps they could use more. Shifting the canvass under their arms again they made their way to the door a few steps ahead and headed in. The false thing nodded their head to the people at the counter, simple and silent greetings as they began to look among the shelves of vases and bundles. At the flowers and stray children of nature. Beautiful.

Alva would smell them, a small grin on their pale face as they allowed themselves a rare moment of true joy among the flowers.

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc:
yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:55 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

The whole debacle that happened yesterday was still fresh in Dyl's mind. At home, he cleaned still remembering the embarrassment and heat that blazed his mouth. It's funny now, and it was funny then, but now the moment was lingering. So instead of mulling about the two hours in which he was suffering, he decided to distract himself with something he loved. He called a taxi to have him be dropped off in front of the local flower shop. It was a sight to see and Dyl was mentally kicking himself that he hadn't found the place sooner!

The flowers and plants bombarded the entrance, a sweet smell of a floral fragrance filled the air as the tall blonde couldn't stop himself from walking in. Inside was even better. Though there were several displays for jewelry strewn about the store, all over the rest of the walls were cascades of different species of flowers, blooming and budding~! Orchids, Tulips, Lillies, and the wafting scent of sweet tuberose blanketed the walls. Dyl figured he could attempt to garden now, seeing that these gorgeous flowers were practically begging for a new home. With a small basket, Dyl slowly started making his way down the aisles and would come across some vibrant marigolds and forget-me-nots. Both were cute in stature but the merman couldn't but smile at them both of the greatness of their colors.

But upon closer inspection, Dyl found that many of the biggest and the brightest flowers were already cut, and had little to no life in them any more. So he walked deeper to back of the store to see the deep green potted plants. His favorite being the lush ferns. They looked almost like the pale anemones in the oceans, but the sea hardly ever had these vibrant of colors other than on certain fish and coral reefs. He reached to lightly touch a leaf and its soft tendrils were long and a bit damp as if they were only just misted moments ago. Nothing in the open ocean resembled this, and that thought made the blonde feel at ease for some reason. The surface always had such wonderful things to offer and this place was just something new to take in and enjoy.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: |ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:42 pm

Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $959.75
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Excited!!
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Dyl
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: black work uniform

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Got it, boss!” Lola said with a giggle as she stepped out of the car. Her eyes flitted to the storefront, taking in the wonderful view of all the flowers displayed around the door and through the windows. She took a deep breath through her nose, letting the welcoming scent of all the flowers outside ease her soul. Ahh, it was already becoming such a nice day. She was meant to be going to work in a few hours but she was excited to be checking out flowers first. It was the first time coming here too, which she was surprised to learn. The few seconds she stood there she heard a sigh come from inside the car. Another giggle escaped her lips with a hand lifting to cover her mouth, the other gently pushing the car door closed behind her. Adjusting her purse’s strap around her shoulder, she practically frolicked to the door. She pulled the door open and the sound of bells had her grinning ear to ear.

The first thing Lola noticed as she entered was that there were many shiny rings and things behind a glass case. Ah, right, it’s meant to have jewelry too! It was right in the name. Soon her eyes drifted to the plants. There was something specific she was looking for. Peers had sent her on a mission to look for the flowers his mother had loved, but he was too embarrassed to come into the store himself. Oh well! His loss! Ha had tried describing them to her, but silly Peers forgot that she had lived out in the wilderness the first half of her life. She remembered all the foliage that grew in the forest, especially the pasque flowers. They were definitely beautiful, but she also wasn’t aware if they sold them anywhere but in Europe? Maybe she could export seeds somehow and grow them herself. It would be a lovely surprise for him.

As the huldra slowly moved further towards the back, still not seeing what she wanted, she almost didn’t notice someone else there. Thankfully she didn’t bump into the man, but she felt it polite to let him know where she was in case he startled by the sight of her too. “Pardon me, I’m going right behind you.” She stated as she slipped past. She glanced back only to see if she hadn’t bothered him, only to become struck with recognition. Somehow her expression lit up more than it already had been as she spun around to look up at the stranger. “It’s you! You’re…. you’re-! I’m sorry I can’t remember your name right now but I’m so glad I got to meet you!

Lola couldn’t help it as she bounced up and down like a child. This man was the one from the pictures! She couldn’t believe she’d seen the man the very next day. And he was such a cutie in person! The huldra blushed as she realized she was fawning over him and he probably didn’t know who she was! “Ah, I’m so sorry, my name is Lola.” She took a deep breath, forcing herself to stand still, though she still vibrated with the pent up energy. She stuck her hand out to him, still smiling wide. “Yesterday you met my good friend, Peers, I believe? He told me a bit about you, and I even saw your pictures.” She couldn’t help but laugh now. “I was surprised to see him hanging out with someone new.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

TenTenPrincess23

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:14 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Dyl saw a few seeds packs hanging on a small rope. Observing them, he found a few poppy, sunflowers, strawberries, and pumpkin packages, but the last bundle of seeds made him sigh. Jalapeno seeds, dangling at the very end. Dyl had found this place so nice, he had almost forgotten about the whole ordeal of yesterday. Still, looking back on it, it was pretty funny. He found himself chuckling quietly to himself as he picked them package in his hand decided to make his own jalapenos for Peers to eat, if he wanted. Lately, Dyl had been noticing just how often he and the huldra have been bumping into each other. It did seem a little strange, but Peers was just so interesting, he couldn't help but enjoy the man's company.

Someone had entered into the store and Dyl could already tell that she was headed in his direction. She was hardly subtle and her presence was already known before she politely asked to sneak by. What threw him off was the sudden gasp of recollection she had. Her eyes were glittering green, along with her hair, and the blonde was taken aback at her intense excitement. She was so bubbly with a very bright disposition. He smiled awkwardly at first, until she introduced herself as a friend of the man he was just thinking about. Her name was Lola, " What a pretty name~" he replied, relaxing more into a pleasant grin as he looked down to her.

"I'm Dyl. Pleased to meet you" he greeted with a gentle hand out to shake her hand. She said he was a good friend of hers, and he glanced her green hair. " You are a-..a-..." He completely blanked, realizing that he never actually asked Peers exactly what he was, " -.. Are you the same as Peers~?" he tried to save, asking curiously. This, Lola, clearly wasn't human, but she was bouncing! It was only a guess but if his hunch is right and she is the same creature as Peers, it would be good to know that their dispositions were their own and not an attribute to what they were. He listened to her speak, smiling and then letting an embarrassed giggle out, "Ohh. I'm surprised he actually saved them, I suspect you probably don't have a very good impression of me then if he told you all about yesterday, heh" he laughed, his cheeks turning a bit warm.

To be honest, it was a bit surprising to hear that Peers was talking about him at all. A thought that left a warm feeling in his chest. "I-... I'm sure it isn't like that, is it? We just happen to run to each other... quite often... lately... I assure you, nothing has been planned when we 'meet'" he giggled. Saying that a loud certainly made it seem that they have been hanging around each other a lot and they were!... Just not intentionally. And again, that warm feeling spread and tickled the merman's chest.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: Lola|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

I love her.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:20 am
User Image

❛I do not fear death.
I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born,
And had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
"How do I know you’re not the killer?” she asked.

“Because you would’ve been the first victim."❜

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to Alva. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Nights were spent basking in the sounds of glass shattering, the desperate sounds of footsteps scampering when the sound of his own approached. Gun shots were fired, like the sound of a beautiful melody against his ears, voices were screaming in terror, like the high octaves of an opera singer. Iris only toyed with his butterfly knife, invisible to the human eyes while he simply watched from the side lines. It didn’t take much to tip a person over the edge, much less someone who's had everything. And for it all to be taken away? Drunken love affairs, false documents publicly released, dirty histories like a crack on the concrete wall, threatening to crumble at any given minute.

“All you need to do is play a game, and then I'll set you free.” A sinister smile cracked his lips, “Let’s play a game of hide and seek.”

It didn’t matter who they were, what they did. If they had criminal records, if they were innocent, if they were the elderly, the young. As long as they were alive and breathing, they were all but pawns and toys to be discarded. Needless to say, Iris had witnessed his fair share of fun. The slow transition from fear and hesitance, to something more straightforward, more primal. And what could be more fun than witnessing the feelings of betrayal and deceit flash across their fearful gaze, moments before everything was painted a shade of crimson, like paint splattered across a canvas, like a vast garden of red blooming roses. He thought it was absolutely beautiful, the way it blossomed.

Iris had returned from Korea only a day or two prior, masked as the stolen identity of a travelling tattoo artist while he was away. The day had been colder than usual, with the light breeze blowing across his skin like the soft graze of a gentle touch, just enough to raise light goosebumps in its wake. The streets were quieter, a deafening silence that amplified the non-stop haunting whispers of: “whywhywhywhywhywhywhy”. He drifted, like broken particles of sand drifting in the light breeze, like an approaching sense of foreboding, but he followed a particular scent. A flowery fragrance, like tulips, like daisies, almost like.. the flower of the holy spirit. Unique, sweet, pleasant. Nauseating. Iris seeped through the small gap of the entrance's threshold, his presence made known by the barely audible jingle of the overhead bell, like a blowing gentle breeze as he approached a familiar figure of white. His opposite, his object of obsession. He shrouded over the other, like a cloud of black mist, yet when his fingertips touched them, everything instantly disappeared, and Iris appeared behind them as what he truly was: that odd looking creature, pale yet bathed with dark inking, and his undercut hairstyle of overgrown, wavy raven locks brushed backwards and tied into a small ponytail.

”Alva.” he called, tentatively, genuinely amused by the grin that almost went unnoticed. His arms were snaked around the other's waist, much like always, with his lack of knowledge regarding “personal space”. His fingers intertwined against his own and rested against the smooth fabric of their white, high-waisted pants. Pure, saintly, unlike the other, with hands blood-stained, and filthy. It was an uncomfortable, and unlikely pairing, but it was also because of that vast difference that Iris was so.. fixated on them, so engrossed, so desperately obsessed. ”I thought this scent smelled particularly familiar.” he spoke up again, breaking the momentary silence they were basked in. His eyes glanced the interior, bathed with life, with jewellery that many were so obsessively fond of, with scented fragrances that Iris loathed, yet despite so, the hell-hound was terribly calm, like a tamed beast in Alva's presence.

”You were smiling.” a rare sight.

The hell-hound reached forward, plucking a purple tulip from the bunch, yet it only wilted when his fingers latched onto its stem, crumbling like blackened charcoal, void of life. But that was what he is. He reeked of death, of bad omens, while the other was full of life, despite the inexpressive front.

”Are these fickle things so pleasing to you?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:53 am

¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

At the compliment of her name Lola waved her hand around with a blush tinting her dark cheeks. “Aww, thank you.” He wasn’t annoying at all! Not that she ever thought he would be. She knew better than to believe what her grumpy friend said about people. Already she was warming up to the stranger, though she honestly didn’t feel like he was one with how often Peers nagged about him. “Right, your name is Dyl! It’s such a cute name too! I sorta forgot because I just got caught up in the moment.” Normally she was good with names but Peers had only ever said it a few times, which was crazy on its own. It only made her suspicious of how much he complained about their meetings. The only time that boy ever remembered anything about someone is if it was important to work or to Lola herself. That was partially why the huldra was pushing for him to drop his tough guy act. He needed more friends. He deserved to be more happy, not sad!

It surprised her when the man seemed to admit to knowing what they were, a small gasp escaping her lips. Well, he didn’t actually say it, but in Lola’s mind it pretty much came out that way. “Yes! How did you know?” How come Peers never told her about this?! Was he so in denial or was he now keeping secrets from her? She’d have to talk his ear off later! She didn’t appear upset though. Instead she leaned forward a bit, which didn’t do much since he was so tall, in an attempt to be somewhat secretive in the public place. She had to crane her head back even farther as she cupped a hand around one side of her mouth, then not-so-quietly whispered, “But Peers has the fox tail because he’s Swedish. I think he said the name for him over there is Huldrekall, but I’ve always just called him Huldra anyway.

Straightening herself, her gaze flitted all around them to make sure no one else could’ve heard. After seeing no one else close by she looked back up at Dyl, her smile returning. At this point her expression came off almost shifty, which was unusual for her. “Oh, he saved them alright.” She giggled as she clasped her hands behind her back and teetered a bit on her heels. “Well, if I believed Peers every time he was grumpy then maybe, but I wouldn’t have stopped to talk if I thought bad of you. He was being kind of mean, but I’m glad he took those pictures so I could see how cute you are and could recognize you!” If she hadn’t seen those pictures she would’ve walked on by Dyl without even noticing him! Who knew when she would've had another chance to meet him after that?

Letting out a snort, she waved her hand about, “Pfffft, now you’re talking like Peers!” Her cheeks puffed out a bit of a pout as she finally settled on wagging a finger at him. “See, that just goes to show how much you guys have been seeing each other! I think it’s great that you guys don’t plan to meet or anything, that means it’s fate! Plus Mogi really needs-- Oof, whoops…” Lola slapped a hand over her mouth once she realized she let his nickname slip out. Oooh, he’d be angry if he found out she did that… “Don’t tell him I said that,” she uttered in a hushed town. Well, if Dyl was going to become a friend then maybe it wasn’t all bad.

I mean, Peers needs more friends. I think he’s fun to hang around, but there’s a lot of people who don’t like how grumpy he gets.” Then again, that “grumpiness” had never completely extended to her. She saw too much of the good in him and not the bad, but maybe he just needed more people like that around him. Lola didn't know for sure if Dyl was that kind of person, but then again that last picture sure showed he didn't dislike Peers for his shenanigans and that was already a good sign.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

TenTenPrincess23

Quote:

Sweetest Sweetheart

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:23 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

News about the red head being Swedish was vastly interesting. His origins correlated with the type of tail he had? If he was from another country, would he have a different tail? The question skittered in his mind only a brief moment before Dyl had to focus on the other subject she spoke of. Huldras were a species that the blonde had never even heard of. But many individuals among the city weren't really human, so the two didn't entirely stand out as being completely different. So when she was whispering, Dyl couldn't help but try to hold in a giggle. "Why are we whispering?" he asked, matching her volume level for the moment, only to wink as a sign of jest or teasing her.

He enjoyed listening to her talk, though she was a tad rambunctious, she was constantly keeping his attention. He hardly turned away from her, only when hesaw a seed display wall and saw a few packages that caught his attention, and he reached up to pick out a few of them. His mouth dropped agape when she told him that he saved the pictures and soon his cheeks would warm and bashfully hid his face, giggling, " Hah~ You are far too kind." People don't often tell him that his cute so boldly to his face. He's heard that he was attractive, but never cute. She had his undivided attention again and laughed when a new name escaped his lips. Mogi?! His chest skipped a beat as he smiled at the name. It was rather precious. Still, she looked like said something she shouldn't have.

With a quiet sigh of adoration, he pantomimed the sealing of his lips and throwing away an invisible key. Still, her words tugged at his chest. Fate making them see each other? It wasn't so odd to believe. But it could be just as coincidental too, couldn't it? Then again, if Dyl was to really ask himself what the difference between "fate" and "coincidence" was, Dyl probably wouldn't be able to answer.

"Oh... well, it wasn't all too mean... it was just a joke. I know how brash he seems to get, but you speak like you've known him for quite awhile." he mentioned from observation. "I mean, it's...-" Dyl's next words sparked something once he said them, "It's not like a dislike him. I quite enjoy -" Dyl was about to finish that sentence with 'him'. And there Dyl began realizing what he was saying. "..his company. I've never met anyone quite like him before. He is intense, at times, but I've never personally experienced any vile grumpiness, no.." he spoke truthfully. The actual first time they met, hardly counted right? Trying to recollect any and all incidents where Peers was directly heated and angry at Dyl. Minus the 'Being Short' bit they had awhile ago, Dyl couldn't really think of a time where he was a target of any hateful rhetoric... and if he was, well he certainly hadn't noticed. But this discussion was pointing something out to Dyl that he hadn't really noticed before. With each interaction the two have had together, Dyl never felt threatened by Peers and each experience was seemingly funnier than the last. Dyl was enjoying the times they were spending together, even though they never planned to see the other. Although, lately, Dyl has been walking about the neighborhood, wondering if he'd run into Peers again any time soon...

"But tell me, how long have you two known each other?" This girl seemed to know a lot about Peers and though it seemed tempting to poke and pry into his personal life, it didn't seem appropriate with...- well, thinking on it know, Lola was an attractive girl. At first, Dyl thought she was like a sister to Peers, but seeing just how much she knows about him, they must be closer. "I think the only thing I've really gathered about him is that..." Dyl actually thought back to each interaction, "... I think he's a vegetarian? He cannot eat meat? Oh! And he has marvelous tattoos and a wonderful sense of humor" Dyl was partially sarcastic on that last bit, yet he never stopped grinning while talking about the other huldra.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:16 pm
User Image

Location: Home Company: None Money: $1000 Attire: Summer White Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

The false idol didn't lack awareness, however. They could feel that encroaching darkness, that scent of death that hung heavy in the air and yet made no moves to escape from it. No, they stood there steadfast, hands idly planted on a beautiful pot of Bergenia as they felt a part of arms grip around them. They made no move to remove them and simply kept hands on the pot, gently brushing their fingers through the petals as that familiar hellbound voice called their name. Alva returned "Good day is it not dear Iris?" the holy imitation greeted the demon with warmth, needing nothing to fear from the killer.....never needing to fear.

”You were smiling.”
"Was I? It must have been ugly to you."

Alva's eyes traced his touches as he plucked an innocent tulip from its housing, the poor thing wilting in his grip. Alva gently moved their hands over it arms, tracing their fingers through his as they took hold of the withered thing. Their blank eyes tracked over it for a moment as the hell-hounds voice crackled in their ears again.

”Are these fickle things so pleasing to you?”
"Am I not pleasing to you?"
The Simulacrum bit on on their finger drawing blood which quickly bubbled to the surface. They gently allowed a drop to hit a single petal as the wilted thing slowly regained its life, more vibrant and filled with life than ever. They turned gently sliding it behind the other ear before allowing her hand to fall, drops of blood dripping down on their fresh canvas. Drop after drop bringing color to the blank space. They reached into the bag they brought with them, a bottle of pills and a box of band-aid. They were careful to avoid staining their clothes as they gently slid one of the pills into their mouths.

It took them a moment before the blood stopped allowing them to clean it off and wrap it with one of the band-aids, another wound...however small. They clearly didn't mind it much as they put everything up.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:30 am
User Image

❛I do not fear death.

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to Alva. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

A good day? A good day was decorated with colours of crimson, with heavy desperation lingering in the air, with a sense of fear and foreboding seeping into the depths of their bones. A good day was when the hell-hound added another piece to his collection, a blood trophy, a hobby to pass time. A good day wasn't peace and quiet, a good day wasn't being surrounded by gentle fragrances that only tickled his nostrils and sicken his stomach. A good day wasn't rainbows and butterflies, laughter and idle bickering. His gaze cast to those around them, ignorant to the happenings around, blinded by their misguided conception of temporary happiness, of a false illusion. But if that was what people deem as a good day, what the false being decided to call it, the hell-hound would not argue. The cold was the only thing Iris appreciated.

”It could be better.” dear? Someone like Iris was not meant to be called 'dear'.

Life wilted beneath his touch, a discovery that would no longer surprise him, if it had ever. Flowers wilt where he stepped, grassy fields dried and quick to blacken where he stood, as though it had been burnt. It was something he could not stop or control, nor does he ever plan to. Instead, his skin, inked and scarred, was soon basked in a warmth where Alva's touch grazed across his. Ugly? No. They were never, but the hell-hound chose to remain silent, for now. His hand, ever so cold, now accompanied by another's that left his skin tingle with an odd feeling, a comfort he could not get used to, a comfort he could not bring himself to reject. Their fingers laced through his, latching so gently upon the wilted tulip that threatened to crumble at the lightest touch. The display, the blood, that the essence of life was quick to fill the newly revived flower within the palm of his hand. Iris released his grip, instead, moving to take the bleeding hand within his own. Pale skin decorated in a shade of crimson, a colour laced so heavily with their scent. Sweet, like wild poppies, like daisies. Regardless if Alva could stop the bleeding themselves, if they had already took a pill, Iris guided their hand to his lips, letting the tip of his tongue run across their pricked fingertip. For once, the taste of another's blood was not foul.

The hell-hound was quick to release his hold, however. His curious gaze flashing with an emotion akin to confusion. Another question he did not know how to answer. It infuriated him, that a single being could somehow render him speechless, cause him to rethink what he had believed. But they turned around, crimson orbs finally meeting ones of ivory white. Pure, untainted. Clean. A hand was kept against the small of their back, another brought up to trace the back of their index finger against their bottom eyelash, feeling how they brushed against his fingertips like soft feathers.

”It was the opposite.” to answer their first question. Their gaze downcast, following the movements of his fingers that now tucked a stray lock of hair behind their ear. An eerie gentleness, yet his actions held not the slightest bit of malice. ”You are the most beautiful creation I've laid eyes upon.” in terms of appearance, in terms of what they believe, in terms of everything that contradicted the foul-being.

“Am I not pleasing to you?”
”Alva.” his face fell, ”You are more than just pleasing.” but he was quick to recover, despite the sudden hint of irritation in his voice.

The light fragrance wafted, this time laced with a new scent, belonging to the tulip tucked behind his ear, an incredibly disassociated sight. Something so pure did not sit well on unholy grounds, and the hell-hound was certainly not find of such decorations. But if it was what the other have decided, Iris obliged, like a tamed beast beneath their touches. ”You are an odd creature.” he started, shattering the momentary silence. ”Decorating me with flowers is the last thing anyone would think of.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:47 am
User Image

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

There was a lightness to Alva's movements, one that had not been present in their previous meetings during the rain. They seemed unburdened, almost elated even if their emotionless face did not portray such a thing. They refused to be weighed down even in the presence of the hellhouse, the burning sensation tapping at their skin with every touch. They were not smiling now, but one could get the sense it was not out of any lack of joy...whatever joy the creature locked in their embrace. No, just the way they were but they seemed willing to remain close as though the hellish creature were a friend.

”You are the most beautiful creation I've laid eyes upon.
"I believe there is more to you Iris..."

They did not mind the touches, the closeness. It was almost like a romantic embrace and yet there was little there. It was comfort, and even if that was all Alva was worth to the Hellhound then it was what they were willing to be. They knew he had recently taken life, the smell that accompanied them was heavier. The closeness to hell growing with each and every life they took an had taken.

”You are more than just pleasing.”
"I am as fickle as these flowers. I am as fragile as the people around us. I am merely an aberration in my make. I believe beyond that haze you could learn to appreciate the beauty of the world...beyond me. Beyond the red."

”You are an odd creature.”
”Decorating me with flowers is the last thing anyone would think of.”

Alva's head tilted slightly, and soon that slight grin returned to their face as they watched the tulip and the creature it now rested on like a new home. It refused to wilt again, almost as comforted "Perhaps, but I think...everyone can appreciate the beauty of flowers, even you." the creature moving closer as if to whisper a secret.
"I am resolve to bring light to your world dear Iris...no matter how long it take me, or how many times you slay me in the attempt. I will bring you the comfort you seek. "

It was nothing that need to be secret, but the way it was treated, a secret pact as if the imitation was planning to against the nature order of the universe. It was a pure wish, but Alva's love....a love for all creatures extended even to Iris. A promise that couldn't be taken back since the moment they were created.

They turned back to the flowers as they began to look through them "You should give one a home. There are some like yourself...just looking for a home. They seem scary but they only need a caring touch." and she reached out for a Tacca chantrieri, the Black Bat flower, standing out among the white arrangements. They held it out hoping Iris might take it.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:58 pm

¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Lola simply shrugged her shoulders at his teasing. “Peers doesn’t like telling people what he is. Most of the time, I guess.” Her nonchalance would tell that she was being honest. In some ways that was true, he preferred not blabbering it to everyone that he met, even if he cared little for hiding his tail. It was a little too long and bushy for that anyway. Truth be told, it was Lola that had a problem with what she was. Or rather, it was the fear of someone seeing her tail and growing disgusted enough to try chopping it off. There was a slight ache in her tail as the memory of the first attempt flitted through her mind. She had to force the unpleasantness back down. She wouldn’t worry about that now. Dyl wasn’t a normal human and had no reason to be so reviled by such a thing, right? He didn’t seem to mind it even after Peers had told him what they were. Or so she thought.

The huldra continued to smile up at Dyl while they chatted. Soon there was a buzzing coming from her bag. Oh whoops. That was probably Peers texting her. She only giggled as she ignored it for now. He could wait a little longer. She listened intently as the merman spoke so fondly of her dearest friend and suddenly something clicked inside her head. He caught himself from saying something, but not quick enough for it to go unnoticed. Maybe it was the hopeless romantic in her picking up on it, or maybe she wasn’t as naive as she always let on. In any case, she was already ecstatic about what she just learned. “I’m glad you weren’t scared off by his joke and that you like hanging out with him. Does this mean you want to be his friend? I think he likes hanging out with you too, even if he doesn’t admit it. He’s just a teensy bit shy.

At all the questions, Lola tapped a finger against her chin while she pondered on the answers. “Weeeell, it’s been 4 or 5 months since I first met him. It hasn’t been that long but we clicked immediately and have been best friends since!” Without him needing to even ask she expanded upon their first meeting. “We were both living near Los Angeles. We were in the same pizza place, and we kind of just knew when we looked at each other that we were the same. The reason we’re here now is because Peers followed me. I actually used to live here in Soleil before and was dating someone at the time. I only moved to LA after needing a break. Then I decided to come back to make amends but that didn’t work out. If Peers didn’t come follow me I don’t know where I'd be now.” She’d most likely still be a heartbroken mess, that’s for sure.

But anyway-“ Waving her hand dismissively, she dropped that subject to focus on the much more interesting one. The one that might help Dyl better understand Peers. “It’s true, we can’t really eat meat. I’m not really sure why but it hurts to try. It’s veggies only for us! Oh, and dairy is fine too.” She couldn’t stop herself from giggling at his sarcastic comment. Reaching a hand up to touch her shoulder, she imagined the tattoo in her mind that was there on Peers. “My favorite is the one on his arm because of the flowers. Oh, yeah, that’s why I’m here today! I’m looking for those flowers for Peers! He really loves that kind of flower.” Another buzz could be heard from inside her purse, and then a third while she had been speaking. She still ignored it though. She was too busy talking to Dyl!

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

TenTenPrincess23

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:47 am
User Image

❛I do not fear death.

It wasn't the first time he's been told, and it most certainly would not be the last.

"There's more to you, son." he remembered, riding in the back of the police car.
"Please, snap out of it! I know there's good in you." he remembered the pleading while he pressed his butterfly knife against another's throat.

But there was nothing more to Iris, having displayed all that he was to the world. While he was treacherous and cunning, a liar he was not. He spouted venom from his lips, yet his words held only the truth. The hell-hound was not one for pretense, having lived by his understanding of an 'honest'-life for a very long time, years, decades, centuries. Iris had long lost count, and every lifetime ended the same way, sometimes sentenced to death, sometimes murdered by heavy vengeance. But each one of it was amusing, even more so when they were met with the same crime scene, over and over again. Hae-il's disciples, they call it. A following, a cult. An underground group mimicking the hell-hound's methods. False claims and statements to close the unsolved cases, to make false accusations, and find scapegoats to bluff society with. It was disappointing, yet he knew that that was all they'd ever amount to. Deceitful. Indolent.

But for now, he was simply content with remaining silent and letting his fingers roam upon the other's fine sculpted porcelain features, finding amusement in these pointless actions. Iris was always gentle, his touches easily mistaken for one that's loving, romantic, despite lacking such emotions. But the hell-hound was genuinely.. rather fond, and curious of his mirror image. Much like always, they did not mind, and Iris simply took the time to run their gaze over the pure being, noticing the new bandages, new wounds, but how long more could this body sustain injuries big, or small.

"Perhaps beyond the red, but beyond you?" a curious question, "No." a definite answer.

The haze did not cloud his sense of judgement. It was what he was born from, born into. Perhaps there could be more to him, but it was a thought he refused to entertain. Iris had been aware enough to know that he had begun to question his ways after encountering Alva, the constant lingering confusion as to why he could not seem to harm a single hair upon them. It was infuriating.

The tulip upon his ears looked simply out of place, resting against pale ears heavily pierced, against tattoo covered skin, as though it had bloomed upon a vast area of burnt ashes. And there it was, his eyes trailed down towards the faintest upward curve of their lips. "Our concept of beauty is very different." but perhaps they were similar, in a way. Iris had found beauty in life, too, moments before they were taken. The feeling was strong, the way life was glowing within their fearful gaze. He did not mind the other moving closer, leaning forward to the sound of their voice barely above a whisper as though they spoke of a secret. But upon hearing it, Iris laughed, not in an effort to mock, but simply because he was amused at the thought. Genuinely entertained.

Slaying them would be the last thought on the hell-hound's mind. He'd much rather keep them around as a companion, a thought that rarely crossed his mind, if not at all. "That is a heavy task. I can't help but wonder if you'd disappoint." many told him the same, that he could change, that they could change him, yet none of them lasted. But this one, this one he was willing to acknowledge, despite the very slim chances of succeeding, if there was even a chance for Iris to change, at all. "But if you succeed, then perhaps it would be the death of me." literally or not, if he were to turn against his beliefs, his identity would disappear, his trademark, his thoughts. In a way, he would simply cease to exist. It seemed like an unlikely ending, but he was willing to wait it out.

Iris finally chose to release his hold upon their slender waist when the other turned away, and simply moved to their side. The flower hadn't particularly stood out to him, though he could see why Alva chose it for him. They were similar, though only in appearance. His gaze downcast, fixed onto the dark colour of its odd looking petals, but he made no attempt to take it. Instead, he simply held the other's extended hand, a barrier of sorts. "Is it not against your rules to lead something to its death?" his gaze flicked upwards. But if Alva insisted, then the hell-hound would keep it, or at least make a notable effort to keep it alive, if it doesn't wilt in his hold.

"I only bring about death. The tulip is a fine example. Yet you choose to place it within my hands, knowing it will wilt?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:00 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Dyl started feeling his chest pound. His heart was racing at the more he thought about Peers. He tried to keep the blushing down to a minimum, if possible. He thought about it for a moment, wondering if Peers would even really want to be friends. He reminded himself, that even though Lola and Peers know each other well, these were her words, not the other huldra's. "Eheh..." he cleared his throat a bit, trying to push the awkwardness aside. "Well, I certainly wouldn't mind being his friend..but surely he needs to be the one to decide if he really wants to be. I always like making friends, but we can't force people, and I certainly don't want to make Peers feel uncomfortable..." Saying that out loud felt odd. What would being friends look like with Peers? Were they really not friends now? What would it look like if they were closer than just friends? Why is it that the idea of being closer to the other man seemed so enticing? Dyl had to admit to himself that he did find the red head attractive. Even though he laughed at Dyl's pain, the merman never ever thought he'd see the huldra smile and laugh out of enjoyment. Oh his smile. His heart skipped a beat, thinking about it to himself. Lola was certainly giving him hopes..

But his original hunch of the two being closer seemed more and more accurate as she continued. They hadn't known each other for very long but they were already so close? And Peers followed her? She made it sound like a melodrama of some kind? A soap opera of two lovers desperately chasing each other across a countryside in hopes of never being a part from one another.... Or maybe Dyl has been reading too many romantic novels. "Ahh, I see. I hope you are doing well then.."But, he hid well enough the scraping twinge of ache that spread across his chest now. Thinking more about it hurt, so Dyl would just put on that smile, telling himself that there really would be No Way Peers could ever like him more than just a friend.

"Huh?" her comment pulled him out of his funk. Flowers? "Oh, what kind? I love flowers. I actually came in here to start a small little garden of my own. Although, I'm not really a flower expert, but the beautiful colors they have alone, makes me want to try~" he spoke earnestly. Lola was looking for flowers for Peers. That in itself seemed to confirm their relationship to Dyl. Oh well.... is what he'd usually resort to believing, but something made Dyl's chest pound just thinking about Peers being happy... whether it was with or without him.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas