Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(5e Discord) Warm Spings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:43 pm
This is going to ran on the Discord channel. TheNopewizard, GracefulRose_Knight, and Pupsage are promised spots, should they accept, but I am open to extending the pool a bit if more slots is wanted.

That said, this is a short pre-made adventure. At the end, we will see if everyone is up for another.

[ Character Sheets ]

[ Premise/Foreword ]

Last winter you and a few others from the town of Sanctuary solved a mystery in which a young man was murdered over missing food. As Summer whines to a close and the trees begin to change their leaves again. You gather in the Fair Step Tavern, but your evening plans comes to an abrupt change as the barkeep passes you a note.

The note was a letter from the Mayor of Lavender Springs asking for aid in solving a strange case, where the graves of the recently departed are dug up and the bodies removed.

The letter also promised of free food, lodging as you worked the case and a 400gp bounty upon completion.

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources: Player's Handbook, Artificer Revised Ranger are also aloud.
Banned Resources: Anything else will be judged case by case. (Meaning, If you want to do the leg work and it isn't 3rd party, betting odds, it will be approved.) So far, only Lizardfolk are sidelined.

ECL: 3
Gold: Standard starting equipment, Or roll for your starting gold(PHB pg 143).
Races: The races found in the PHB alone.
Ability Scores*: Standard array or point buy for stats (PHB pg 13)
xxxxxxxxxx*
Alignments: No evil, Suicide Squad sucked.
Pantheon: Standard

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1] We are playing with feats, so yes the Varient Human is allowed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:05 pm
I'll take a try if you'll accept me.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:11 am
Why wouldn't I accept you into the RP? question

The game has yet to start. So, if you want to play go ahead and create a character.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:17 am
I was trying to give a chance for new blood to join a game but if there is still a spot open I would be interested in joining. I don't know if you would prefer for me to communicate in this thread or on the discord. The one thing I would like to play a subclass class from xanathar's guide to everything and potentially the centaur race from Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica or the Yuani-Ti from Volo's Guide to Monsters. I will be making a 3rd level character for a one shot my wife is running for her dad and sister this weekend (actually, I will probably be making all their characters) so I can easy role that character into this game.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 am
Given I can load Discord and Gaia on all my devices, and it takes the same time to load, messages will work on either front.

I am going to have to say no to the Yuani-Ti, for RP reasons that I don't want to give away, but you can play as a centaur. As for Xanathar's Guide to Everything by all means, subclass away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:13 am
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1949588

WIP ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:17 pm
Well I should mention the Yuan-Ti character was an orphan raised by a human family. She didn't even realize she was a member of a different race until she was a teenager and began to develop some snake like traits. She actually doesn't even know what a Yuan-Ti is and has no connection to anyone else of her race or that society.

That being said, I'm fine with playing one of the many other characters I have in mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:05 pm
As with most of my games and characters, when monsters are allowed, nurture always beats nature(per the famous psychology debate).

But,

I was going to stand by my choice, but system mix up... Yuan-Ti in 5e are similar to tieflings. So, you can play one.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:23 pm
Okay, plans have changed and now we have 0 new players, but 4 old pups with tails wagging. If anyone else would like to join and be a 5th, the slot is open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 am
Well I can't say I'm not interested. I just joined the guild recently and haven't played DnD in a while, so I'd honestly love to give it a go. If it doesn't conflict with my work schedule and you're okay with having a semi-novice player my discord is: Blood Born Angel#1383  

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:50 am
The game will be play by chat, so I am not certain if that would interfere with your playtime. As for novice/pro player status, I don't really care. Heartless, I know.

That said, I am still new to discord. So, I will either have Pupsage add you, or you can use the url.
GaiaOnline D&D Guild Discord  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 6, 2, 2 Total: 22 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Ignore  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out