Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
[The Forest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Joshuality rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:55 pm
User Image
Marmalade nearly leapt out of his skin when he heard a bird cry from somewhere nearby, followed by a suspicious silence. That was a drastic difference from just moments earlier when he was admiring the colors of the flora all around him. Boy, today was a rollercoaster...

The bat was unsure of what to do next at this point. He supposed he might as well take the calling bird as a sign and follow the direction he'd thought it came from. "Here, birdie, birdie.." voice shaking only slightly, Marmalade trailed the sound to the left.

NymiiNym rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was hot, disgustingly so. He felt it vaguely despite his charm, but at least he was okay. He probably would have fainted prior, honestly, if Starry hadn't been so thoughtful and given him a charm before the party.

So, he stuck next to the river. It was cooler around it, anyway, and he was sure a wanderer would have stumbled upon the river to seek comfort.

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:49 pm
Nox hummed to himself as he kept to the trail. He wasn't a huge fan of the river, but that was because Hypnos was usually asleep so that poor thing usually nearly drowned. So, they stuck to the path. Avoid issues, avoid trouble. Though...Aries did pick up on a familiar scent. Nox's ears twitched as he smiled slowly. "Seems a old foal friend of ours is here as well. We'll have to seek them out."  
X Moon Fighter X rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:05 pm
Starry does things. (Gonna fill in more)  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Belladonna Snow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:50 pm
Poet  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:52 pm
Mona looked at the river and looked at the path "Maybe they tried to find a ways put and just followed the path. " she thought to herself. So she decided to keep going with the trail. The river looked creepy and she might need up lost like the ponies we are looking for.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:46 pm
“pharoh phobia”

Down the left path and a ways ahead, you find the source of the bird sound. There is a pony caught in a tree, seemingly making noises of distress— the birdsong you’ve been hearing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Hey! Can you lend me a hand and get me down from here?” They ask, as soon as they catch sight of you.

((This pony has now been FOUND! Participants with the highest posts and written responses will have the chance to enter for any ponies uncovered during the meta! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:01 pm
Hattaki
Nashawryn

The two ponies both wind up traveling the path to the right together. It stretches on, growing quieter and quieter the further you travel. As all Hope seems lost, down the path they hear a frustrated scream. That’s... not good.

Roll 1d4.
1: You turn tail and get out of there! Whatever has this pony upset, you probably need more help!
2-4: You go and investigate to see what’s going on!

Nymphiea

The river certainly seems worth investigating. As you head that way, you’re greeted by the sounds of the forest. The trees rustle around you, the birds are chirping. If not for how spooky this place was, it might be a pleasant day. That, and it’s so darn hot. You wipe your brow and press on, just as you find... a waterfall?

Roll 1d4

1: You try to climb it and slip and fall. Ouch! Lose a turn!
2-3: You try to climb the waterfall, and get about halfway. Roll the same dice set next turn.
4: In an impressive feat of strength, you make it to the top!

belladonnasnow
swordofthedarkones
Rozeybear

The trail continues on and on. Up ahead, there seems to be a landslide— the rocks have caved in and block off the grand majority of the established trail. There’s no way around it— the trees are too dense, and the rocks are slick with mud.

Roll 1d4

1. You slip from the rocks and fall on your butt. Lose one turn!
2-3. You make it halfway over the rocks ahead. Roll the same dice set next turn.
4. You’re quick on your hooves and smart with your thinking. You manage to make it over the rock slide in one go!  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:04 pm
“X Moon Fighter X”
The same prompt stands because you didn’t rp!

If you went right...

The path to the right stretches on... and on... and on... it's rather unnerving, how long you seem to be walking straight. It could be your eyes playing tricks on you, but you swear you've passed that same tree before. What are you going to do...?

Roll 1d4.
1: You keep going, undaunted.
2-3: You stop, pick up a nearby stone, and carve a symbol into the tree to mark your way.
4: You turn back. Next turn, you will be back at the entrance and try again!  
RozeyBear rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:14 pm
With a short groan, Sanka found himself faced with what looked to be a pile of boulders. Great. Of course there would have been a rock slide and of course he would have been one of the ones to choosse this path.

For a moment, the bat considered heading back and trying again. There was no way any of the other paths were this badly blocked. Then again... he was here for a reason. His gaze turned back to the mud slicked obstacle before him and he squared his jaw. No, he wouldn't go back.

With determination, the bat clambered into the rocks. A few times he lost his footing, others he swore he was mere moment from being squished by shifting rocks. Still, he didn't stop. He'd made it half way and there still seemed to be so long to go.  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:44 pm
(Amazon Tides noooooo you dork LOL)

It seemed that she wasn't the only one that had come down this path, her hooves clicked just a little as she hit stones on the path, looking curiously all around and curiously at her searching partner. Just as Tides was about to open her mouth and ask a question of the bat beside her a scream ripped through the otherwise quiet woods. Instantly she stopped, her eyes narrowed and wary.

Yes she liked to fight, liked the thrill of it all, but she was no fool and wasn't about to rush off into the darker parts of the forest after ponies that she didn't know. At least not all alone. "Let me go and grab some help, more eyes and more hooves." just in case, she thought. "I'll be right back."

With that she turned and ran back quickly to get some backup to help them, clever enough to remember the way that she'd come at least.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:04 pm
User Image
"Oh my goodness!" Marmalade exclaimed, mouth hanging agape at the sight of the bird pony stuck up in one of the forest trees. How on earth did that pony get up there?

"Hello! I heard your call. A-Are you alright?" He stuttered. With a few flaps of his wings, he was able to get up to the pony's level. Once there, he held out his front hooves. "Here, take my hooves. I'm not sure if I can carry you, but I can help guide you down. How did you manage to get up here?"

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:09 pm
Alright, this didn't seem so bad. It was just a rock slide. Nox dug his claws in as he started his way up. Getting about halfway before Hypnos slapped a rock waking up to freak out. Nox jumped for a moment before quickly jerking his tail back to his side. The other two instantly chirped up about the usually sleepy tail's misfortune. Nox sighed as the three went back and forth for a moment or two.  
Nashawryn rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:14 am
[img="height"=250]http://nymrealm.com/abenoseimei/uncerts/101c.png[/img]
Bleak blinked as the pony next to him dashed back down the way they’d come from. Hopefully she didn’t get lost while looking for help!

He stared at the path ahead and decided to run towards the sound. Even though he was by himself, he might still be able to help whoever had screamed like that! “Let’s do this! Off to the rescue!”  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

Belladonna Snow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:54 pm
Mona didn't know this was going to be so hard. She looked at the muddy slope and frowned. " I really hope we find this pony soon. This is getting crazy." Mona started to climb up the slop and stopped at rock landing and decided to take a break.  
▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff