Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
[Healing] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:35 am
Shadowed had stepped off to get her fan, returning with it and mildly surprised to see the pony awake. It was obvious they weren't fully coherent but at least having some mental sense was better than nothing. Offering a gentle smile to the downed pony as well as a sheepish one to the rest of the ground, she gripped her fan tightly. Softly, so not as to cause massive waves that would do more harm than good, she started to tenderly waft some air towards the feathered pony.

"If....the fanning is bothering you, or you think isn't helping, let me know." She also could offer to help move the pony if needs be - Shadowed was a pure Earth and was quite strong despite her appearance. She was use to manual labor, even more now that she'd been out and about. "I'll...help move too. I may not look like it, but I...am mildly confident in my strength." Shadowed wanted to help. She wanted to make up for her mistakes, to show she was trying hard to become a better pony.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:22 pm
The mysterious pony blinks a bit, seeming to get a better look at the crowd around them. They close their eyes as their face is wiped away, and they flutter open again when they are asked to be moved. The pony stares at the assembled group, eyes darting back and forth before their gaze focuses on Shadowed's fan.

"Ah. It's... it's not... not wings. Okay," they nod, seemingly a bit calmer. Then they look to Havoc and managed a nod.

"That's... that's fine. Thank you. I'm..." they set their head down again and close their eyes.

"I'm sorry for this. I'm just... so tired...  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:34 pm
"There is no reason to say sorry. Things happen and we are more then happy to make sure you feel better." Havoc replied when the pony said they were sorry about this.

He then turned to Shadowed with a nod of his head. "Ok I'll grab this end and you pull the other." He said pointing at the other side of the blanket. He looked to Cupid and nodded about the offer to carry the umbrella. "Awesome lets do this!" Havok swished his cropped tail before picking up one end of the towel and waiting for Shadowed to help him pull the blanket into the shade by the ponies stall.

"Ok no that we have you here. Can you tell us what happened? Or if we can get to something else to help you feel better?" Havoc asked the strange pony he hated to bother them but knowing more might help them out here. If nothing else help them figure out what else they could do for the pony.

So Long Gay Bowser

Erina_Nobara

Houllow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:47 am
Leo took a page from Paint’s book and by the time they got to the stall he poured her a drink and offered it to her. “Tell us around drinking something. Start slow.” He nodded at Havoc and moved to go set up other towels and umbrellas around the stall. “how many of your friends are out there?” He asked quickly while passing by carrying an umbrella to set up. He looked at Paint. "Could we make some impromtu ice packs for this pony and set up for any others coming?" She was the pony with an ice maker after all. A wrapped up towel or plastic bag could work

So Long Gay Bowser

Valdmir Talamore

Abeno Seimei

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She nodded at Leo. "Certainly." Paint made sure the distressed pony was steady enough before moving back to her stand to make up some ice packs. She had some hand towels that she folded up ice in to a pack and left them in the ice box. She used her magic to give a fresh one to Leo.

She decided that next she would make up cups of water and a ice bucket with some soda in it.

Reoakee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:33 pm
Slowly, carefully, Shadowed Flower took her share of the blanket the pony was on and nodded. Once the pair was settled she helped move the poor newcomer, all the while being as gentle in her movements as possible. It turns out she was just as strong as she suggested, just as gentle too, and once the trio had gotten where they needed she backed up and started fanning the stranger. Feathers couldn't be comfortable in this heat, especially if they weren't on wings that could be spread like with a pegasus or an alicorn.

So many other ponies were talking all at once that she didn't dare say anything, instead just looking at the pony's face to judge their reactions. She'd fan harder if they looked like they needed it, or lighten up if they looked distressed. If there were more of them out there, she was worried they were in a close state.

Valdmir Talamore
owo
Reoakee
Abeno Seimei

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:50 pm
The mysterious pony thought a moment, their brow furrowed. in concentration. They looked over to Leo and spoke.

"I... I don't know how many there are. We were together, and then we weren't. We were..." Their head snapped up in worry, expression pained.

"We were cursed. We were cursed, and... and oh by the four, it's hot." They panted out, leaning heavily on Havoc.

"Water. Can I have... water...? I heard..." They look to Paint, frowning.

"Please."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:30 am
So there was an unknown amount of ponies lost out in the world. He said a small prayer for the searchers to find them all safely and he could only hope none of them fell to the heat. It was bad enough that ponies were lost but there was also risk to the searchers as well. With the stall owner giving water. Havoc helping support and the other earth pony fanning he realized this pony was well set up. Moving away he got a new blanket and spread it next to the stall trying to get as much in the shade as possible. This would be for the next pony brought back. He nodded to the others. He knew they would need more umbrellas and the like brought over. He would be able to do that while they kept tending to the one pony. In the mean time he tried to think about what pony could mean by cursed. He kept his ears open to listen to their story as he set up more spots for other ponies around the stall and dragging over umbrellas to spread out the shade as well.

So Long Gay Bowser

Valdmir Talamore

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:02 am
accidentally overwrote this post. paint was offering her fellow healers refreshments.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reoakee

So Long Gay Bowser

Valdmir Talamore

houllow

Erina_Nobara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:45 pm
Cupid picked up the umbrella and carefully followed the others as they moved the stranger. She tried her best to keep the pony in the shade. And once they were in the new spot, she put the umbrella in the sand, making sure the pony was still full shaded. She listened intently to the conversation as she did this, and watched as the others offered drinks.

So there were more lost ponies? And something about a curse? Cupid bit her lip in worry. And then an idea struck her. Everyone was asking questions, so she hoped it was alright to ask one of her own. “Um...if you don’t mind, what’s your name dear? I’d like to know what to call you,” Cupid asked.

As she waited for a reply, she lended a hoof putting ice in a towl, for a make-shift ice pack.

((sorry I didn't get any quotes til now for some reason orz ))

Reoakee

So Long Gay Bowser

Valdmir Talamore

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:45 pm
"A....curse?" Maybe she'd misheard that and clearly it was the most pressing thing on her mind. Who would curse someone else so overtly? Shadowed knew the stories of the witches and what have you but to see a group of people be placed in such a manner? The fanning she had been doing stopped, though quickly started again. "Do you....know who cursed you?"

She wanted to ask if they were in pain, but with the way the heat was going there was no point in asking such a ridiculously obvious question. Or should she not have asked who cursed the pony? Most people wouldn't know unless they'd done something wrong to deserve it, and in this case it could be quite possible. Shadowed Flower wasn't exceptionally well traveled, but she did consider herself well-versed in terms of reading. Could a curse transform a pony, or would she be considered awful to think this wasn't their natural form?

"Er, I....I'm sorry for asking that if it was rude. Is there anything I can do...?"

So Long Gay Bowser
Reoakee
Abeno Seimei
Erina_Nobara
Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:50 pm
The mysterious pony felt more than saw the ice water pressed towards them and with shade and something to drink they seemed to relax, even if it was just a little bit. Gratefully they took one of the ice packs and pressed it to their forehead as they drank slowly.

"I'm not sure... where my friends... how they were scattered. How we were... cursed." Their breathing was leveling out just a little bit but their face was screwed up in almost tormented thought as they spoke quietly, just barely above a whisper.

It was the arrival of two more of the mysterious ponies that snapped their attention up the most. They lurched as if to run over to them, but they weren't that recuperated just yet. "My... my friends!"

Oh what were their names?

The ponies that had found them helped the strangers over into the shade of two well placed umbrellas and returned to their search, but it was clear these ponies were in no better shape than the first!

Valdmir Talamore

Reoakee

Erina_Nobara

Abeno Seimei

houllow

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:36 pm

“Settle down. The other will help them over here.
” Leo waved the searches where to place the ponies and then got damp blankets to place over the other ponies. “Here now. It will help cool you off. Then get a drink. “ He looked at the stall owner. “May I?” He moved to get glasses ready then handed to his fellow recovery workers to pass out the ponies who needed it. They seemed to have a good system in place. First cool the body then change it out and fan and get water and ice packs running. He looked back to the first pony who they had been dealing with. “It would seem we found a few of your friends. Take your time in recovery. We will work through this one step at a time. “ He was glad they set up extra blankets and towels. it helped at times like this.

Valdmir Talamore

Hattaki

Erina_Nobara

Abeno Seimei

houllow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:42 pm
"please please, I dont want to see us falling to the heat too. These sodas and the water are available for any pony."

Reoakee

Valdmir Talamore

houllow

Erina_Nobara

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:14 pm
This was when Shadowed wished she knew magic because a single hoof-held fan wasn't going to be enough to keep these new arrival ponies cool. "....uuuu." It was an unladylike sound, but what else could she do? Keep fanning until her leg broke off? She would do it, if that's what was needed, but apart from blowing air in this scorching heat there wasn't anything else Shadowed Flower could do.

"So they've been cursed, have forgotten most everything, and are ridiculously weak to heat." Nothing made sense but thankfully it looked like the companions weren't out there dying alone somewhere. It was quite nice to see everyone working together rather than leaving things to fate or chance. "I've honestly never even read about ponies with feathers, not like yours."

Abeno Seimei
Valdmir Talamore
Erina_Nobara
Reoakee
Hattaki

▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items