Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hey I'm new!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lIStrawberryMilkIl

Timid Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:07 pm
I hope it's okay to make a topic like this sweatdrop

I posted a super long thing on the introduce yourself thread, but I figured nobody reads it so I might as well say hi here ^^
I'm 24 and I play 3.5 and Homebrew and I'd love to play with anyone here :3
I also have my own Homebrew/3.5 campaign (some rules are different, but it keeps the heart of d&D) called SkyKings (Rise Against) biggrin it's post apocalyptic, steampunk with biological ecosystem airships that are made from SkyWhales! I did the science for it and everything lol

If you want to invite me to a campaign I have a ranger/druid elf named Maryl ^^ she's awkward af around other humanoids but she's an excellent marksman from her caravan :3(super open to work around other campaigns)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:44 am
*Waves*  

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:58 pm
Yes, it is okay! If anyone else tells you otherwise, they're BANISHED to the black hole!

User Image

And sorry that I haven't been around. I have houseguests currently. Trying to help some people from becoming homeless (they were on the cusp of losing everything) so that's keeping me off my PC. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:19 pm
Rain Yupa
Yes, it is okay! If anyone else tells you otherwise, they're BANISHED to the black hole!

User Image

And sorry that I haven't been around. I have houseguests currently. Trying to help some people from becoming homeless (they were on the cusp of losing everything) so that's keeping me off my PC. sweatdrop

Omg I know that feeling x.x I have a friend and her 2 kids living at my place and I babysit them on top of my own midget lol and sorry for not being on in a while I lost internet sweatdrop  

lIStrawberryMilkIl

Timid Kitten

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:33 pm
That's okay! I'm glad you found it again. 3nodding

I have so many stories in my head I want to tell. I need to win the lottery so I can quit my job and I can spend all my time DMing on here. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:22 pm
I'm brand new to d&d & am hoping for a campaign to ease me in. The character I currently have rolled up is a Rogue in 5th edition. Im 24 & have been interested for years. I used to watch Counter Monkey when Noah was still posting new videos, but I never had anyone to play with. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.  

Riku Mitarashi

Shirtless Husband

5,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items