Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
Beach Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aqua Lilypad was super excited about attending the Beach Party she was all about the summer sun, sand, ocean and having so much fun. Her entire life was always on the shores near the water, it was her favourite place to be no matter what was going on in the world. She literally lived by the water and grew up around it and she enjoyed living with the sounds of ocean waves crashing, they were her natural lullaby.

Her pet wotter Bubbles was just as eager as she was and the two of them were an insperable pair. Aqua would never go anywhere without Bubbles. Bubbles sat on her owner's back comfortably as Aqua eagerly padded onto the sandy beach. She looked around seeing if there were any other ponies with their animal companions.

Quote:
Aqua is free for interactions

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Belladonna Snow

User Image
It didn't take long before another pony came trotting up. Honestly, Marmalade was a bit shocked. He didn't expect someone to come up so fast, but then again, he did just say free.

"I know it isn't very summer-y, but I've got to find new customers somehow, right?" Marmalade said, chuckling at the pony's remark. He watched with bated breath as she took up a sample and sniffed at it. When she ate it and gave such a pleasant response, he let out a sigh of relief.

"W-well, I'm glad you like it!" He flashed her a toothy grin in thanks. "If you'd like, you can try another flavor or take a jar home with you for just two bits!"

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 pm
"I figured as much, you look like you need a dip in the ocean." Havoc said with a laugh. "The Pit Vipers are my herd! We believe in disturbing the peace as it were, though today we will say I'm on vacation." He said looking proud it may be a small herd but it was his herd and his family. "I wouldn't know."" Havoc eyed the stand if only he hadn't left his bat at home, he put on a grin ignoring his slight want to take a bat to well cause some havoc." Forget that lame old stand, save your bits and have a drink with me." Havoc said with a nod gesturing to his black umbrella with flames on it, matching beach blanket and a black a grey cooler with stickers all over it it some of which mentioned the vipers.

Reoakee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:24 am
The moment he heard a bother pony's voice, Sanka turned to answer. His mouth opened and he was just about to say something back when the pony behind him spoke up. Quickly, he snapped his mouth shut and looked between the brightly coloured and edgy looking ponies.

Whoops! Of course the other pony hadn't been speaking to him. His cheeks heated in slight embarrassment and he dipped his head, rubbing the back of his neck while he moved toward the stand to avoid making any more of a fool of himself.

He looked over the signs depicting the stands offered goods and, with that easy smile of his, looked up at the shimmering pony. "Can I get a soda and some popcorn?" He paused before adding a quick, "Please." Manners, after all, said a lot about a pony. Or at least that's what his mom always said.

Reoakee
quick mention + embarrassment!

Valdmir Talamore
same for you! XD

Abeno Seimei
buying some stuff from Paintwater

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:14 am
Well at least that was a nice way of putting that he felt like he looked like a wet dish rag. Given the description of the herd Leo had to admit it sounded like a group of hoodlums more then anything else. As a teacher he was surprised there was a herd of adults like this but he supposed that was where the examples adults always told to foals came from. Not only that but this pony was on vacation from causing a ruckus? That was.. nice to know? Looking over the umbrella it seemed very fitting. Deciding that at least while on vacation this pony likely wasn’t going to cause him harm Leo nodded. “Thanks I appreciate it. Despite my floral appearance I’m wilting away here.” A part of him wanted to ask why the other pony liked to cause mayhem but decided he was not on duty right now and this was not his student he would try and be respectful and see where this conversation lead. After all it was a teachers job to keep learning so as to better educate his students when he got back. “I’m a bit surprised you went with a dark umbrella. The flames look well done though.” Leo took a good look at the umbrella and stickers on the cooler. They had a unique quality to them. He thought he might have even seen one or two before at school. He was going to have to look into that when he got back. "if the sand gets any hotter ponies will be able to put down pans and start cooking." The trip over he had been hotfotting it and regretted not having hooves that would protect his paws more.

Valdmir Talamore
Havoc is awesome

@RozeyBear Senka you lovely bat!!! He was taking to you don't be embarrassed!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:24 pm
Paint went ahead and helped Sanka out while the other pony was deciding.She filled up a colorful bowl with steaming fresh popcorn and put it on the counter. "It'll be 4 bits for both. Oh, and did you want Cola, Pear Soda, or Grape Soda?"

She could hear the Mohawk pony from earlier making comments, most likely about her stand and narrowed her eyes at him for a moment. She snapped back to where she was and focused back on Sanka.

RozeyBear

Valdmir Talamore
mention

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:16 pm
Pharaoh Phobia

Mona smiled at the timid pony. " Well thank you for the offer to try a new one but I dont want to want eat all of your samples." She looked at all the jars and picked a random one. " I'll take this one." She payed for him and smiled. " Well I am going to go. Thank you for the sample and I hope you get more sales." Mona walked away and went back to her beach chair with her stuff. She put the jam in her cooler and watched everyone.

Then she started to hear noises in her cooler. She was nervous and didnt know what to do. She slowly lifted up the lid of the cooler and looked inside. It was her familiar Lila

Abeno Seimei

Mona started to get thirsty and Lila seemed to drink all of her water. Mona remember the pony that stuck their head in a cooler had a shop that looked like they had drinks. She walked over too what they had. When she decided what she wanted. She walked up and asked for a adult drink and popcorn. They didnt seem like they had water so she would have to go somewhere else for her familiar. " I think I might jump into the water after this drink." Mona said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:59 pm
To Anypony!
Feel free to interact ^^
User Image
"Thank you for purchasing!" Marmalade grinned and waved as the mare trotted away. "Have a lovely day!"

The green bat pony took a seat under his awning, fanning himself slightly with his wings. They sure weren't wrong when they said today was going to be hot. He was beginning to worry that maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring his jams out in this heat. Lucky for him, Marmalade didn't forget to pack his coolers, so if worst came to worst he could always just toss them all in.

"The water sure looks cool from here.." He whispered to nopony in particular. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to leave his stall for a quick dip...

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:38 am
User Image

After spending some time with her nose in the book, she Mewori realized that someone had finished her drink. And by someone, she meant herself. The cat lifted her head and looked about the beach scene to try and scope out somewhere to grab another drink. Her ears flicked while picking up on different sounds, but her eyes were what helped her pick her target stall. "That'll do!" and with that, she stood and readied herself for hot sands.

With a great rush of willpower, Mewori made the mad dash across the beach and into the line. It didn't take pong for her to get up to the counter and man... did everything look amazing! "Hi there! I'd like an adult drink, please~ Something fruity would be great," she said as she smiled to the pony across the space, happy as anything, and highly debating some junk food, too. "And maybe a Popsicle, too."

Abeno Seimei
buying an adult drink and popsicle from Paintwater!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Paint suddenly found herself with a few more orders, She prepped the popcorn for Mona and got the Popsicle for Mewori. Placing the popcorn in front of Mona. "Popcorn and an adult drink would be 6 bits." Floating the popsicle over to Mewori. "you want something fruity for your beverage, right? popsicle and adult drink will be 5 bits"

Behind her drinks were already coming together as she magically mixed drinks and grabbed toppings.

"Miss. maybe something colorful for you?"
referring to Mona. " Would you rather have fruit or candy?"

A coconut drink floated over in front of Mewori.

bitsie spider
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belladonna Snow

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:31 pm
tab It’s a filly who sees them first. The odd pony who just appears on the sands, stumbling on their claws. They're barely able to stand up, wobbling with uneasy steps. They look around the ponies approaching them, and trills a cry in surprise.

tab “W-where are the others?” They ask, nervous and frantic as they look around. “My friends- where are my friends?”

tab As far as you can tell, They didn’t come with anyone else. They just appeared. Someone voices the thought to them, and their cry is musical and mournful. The crest of feathers on their head drops, and they seem terrified. Looking to and fro for any sign of... whoever it is they're looking for.

tab “Please. My friends. You have to find-” but the words die on their lips as they faint away, dropping to the sands. It has to be the heat.

---

tab The assembled ponies plan fast and move faster. If there are other ponies out there, ponies who need them, they need their help. And that means they need your help, too.

tab Some of the ponies assembled may choose to search and rescue for the other ponies this pony claims to know. This option is more RNG intensive. There's a great many places around Seaside Breeze a pony may find themselves lost- the mountains, or the ocean, or perhaps the flaming forest. It's all hooves on deck for search and rescue, so the other searchers are asking for ponies to hit the locations.

If you want to try search and rescue then have your pony volunteer and Roll 1d20.
1-6: You head for the mountains
7-12: You head for the ocean
13-18: You head for the forest
19-20: Pick whichever destination you want!

tab Each location will have its own set of rules and ways to play- stay tuned while everyone picks if you decided to search!

tab The other ponies may choose to help heal the recovered. This option will be more RP intensive! These ponies will be on hoof to interact with ponies who grow weary from the heat, provide medical aid and attention. They will be uncovering the story of who these mysterious ponies are!

PLEASE QUOTE SO LONG GAY BOWSER with your pony's decision to participate! You may join in later, but I will still need to know which way everyone is going!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:39 pm
So Long Gay Bowser

Paint will help heal the recovered!  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RozeyBear rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:48 pm
Sanka chuckled as the unicorn gave him a bright box of popcorn. He placed the bits on the surface of her stand. "Oh, my bad. Hmm.. How 'bout a grape so--"

The bat cut off, his attention moving toward the strange pony and the growing crowd around them. His brows furrowed as he began to move closer. When they began to call for volunteers, he was one of the first. "I'll join search and rescue!"

Abeno Seimei

So Long Gay Bowser
Sanka is joining the search and rescue teams

Cheyriddle4 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image
Pastella wanders into the beach area as she notices the sounds of quite a gathering. She doesn't know what is going on but from what she is seeing some are scared? She trots over and listens in. She doesn't know anything but she decides to go along with her first instincts which is to help. " I'll help search!" Maybe she can get an air view? Or something useful. Either way others need help from what she is hearing.

So Long Gay Bowser

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Belladonna Snow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:39 pm
Abeno Seimei

Mona looked at the drink that was passed over and decided to get candy " mmm I'll try the candy one."

Then Mona noticed something happening in the distance and decided to go over there. She heard about what happen and wanted to do something " I will help look for their friends." She ran over and grabbed her Familiar and put her on her back." My familiar and I will look in the forest."

So Long Gay Bowser

▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces