Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:02 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki smiles at the bishop."Please raise your head,a woman was brought here last night form a town not far form here I wish to see how shes doing."He says warmly before turning to the men."Please guard the carriage I will only be a moment."He says  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The bishop nodded,"Of course this way", he led loki through the hallways as the girls stood by the carriage,"We will stay here Lord Loki", said anne as they were all glad to be able to stretch there legs after being in the carriage for so many hours. The bishop led him down to a room in which he had a few words with a nun there she nodded her head,"Please this way sir careful..", she said slolwy,"Our madd patience are rather dangerous sometimes so I do beg you be gentle with her", said the woman as she led him to a small room in which inside you can hear the quiet crying of a woman as if living in constant fear,"Sarah you have a visitor", she said letting loki inn,"I will leave you both for a moment", she shut the heavy door as sarah turned to find loki sitting there she let out a scream of terror,"HOW ARE YOU ALOUD IN THIS HOLY PLACE YOU DEMON", she howled as she croached below here cot begging god for her life and soul.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:30 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki turns and nods."As you wish ladies Noah stay with them please."He says before following the bishop through the halls and to where the girl was being held and once in he looks at her."So you're name is Sarah,please stop screaming I am not a demon for if I was I wouldn't be able to step foot on this holy ground."He says with a smile."I want to help you Sarah that night still plays thought your head let me ease the pain."He says holding out a hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The woman turned to him as he came closer she trembled in fear but as soon as his hand touched her head she felt the most strangest soothing sensation and she forgot about the murders of her husband and young child she forgot about the rape afterwards she forgot about the fear of loki's great power and it was all empty she only knew that she once had a love that was great in both ways and she remembered the good memories of what she knew but after that nothing but blankness as if all the terrible was erased. She fell asleep onto the floor her mind finally put to rest; Meanwhile outside Joan was talking to noah quietly and giggling at his comments while Margret fanned herself and anne paced back and forth before the carriage in a silent daze she was just waiting on the arrival of her lord.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles as the woman falls asleep and he picks her up and carries her out of the room and up to the bishop."Shes a rest now her facing all the horrors of the night her love and child got to her but she should be back to normal now."He says putting her on a bed."That is all i wished to do."He says before bowing to them and walking out seeing the others and he looks at Anne."If you keep pacing like that you will make a hole."He says with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne looked up unexpectedly as she seen loki approaching,"Sorry Lord Loki we were waiting for your arrival", she said as the girls slip back into the carriage for they had a long way back to the edge of whales and it would be a night at another inn...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs and follows them into the carriage and they start back up again after about another hour or so they arrive in another town and Loki finds the inn and grins."looks like we are staying here tonight."He says as he steps out of the carriage and takes a deep breath."The night is so still."He says with a grin as he looks up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the girls rather exhausted began to leave the carriage all went inside except anne who gazed up at the stars as well,"Is it true lord loki that the stars have stories to tell us as well?", she said,"I heard 1 or 2 growing up but the farmers only knew from stories past down by mouth", she explained turning as she heard noah pulling the carriage toward the stable to give them some privacy.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:02 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked over at Anne and smiles."The humans and the stores."He thought before looking back up at the sky."Indeed the stars tell more then just stores they can speak to the soul if you listen to them."He says before looking back down at her."I wound what do they say to you Anne."He asks with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne listened to loki's words as she paused gazing up at the sky she found the words coming to her,"They say I am more than just beautiful light I am much more...", she turned to Loki,"Very mysterious...", she replied softly,"It was as if a tiny voice had told me this in my head and I had to speak it", she then gazed down at her folded hands,"Thank you", she said smiling up at him,"For the knowledge you have blessed me with".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki stood there and looked at Anne and smiles."You have earned it Anne,just remember that."He says before he walks with her into the inn and sees the others sitting and loki grins."Ladies what do you wish for dinner."He asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne followed him within the inn and as they entered she sat with the other women around a nice hot fire,"We can serve you a meal tonight Lord Loki", said Katherine who stood up to head to the kitchen,"You have been to kind to us and allowed up to go to England let us feed you tonight", said Katherine. The girls all stood except anne who was staring at the fire so lost in the flames she didnt hear the other girls conversation or that they were saying anything.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs and smiles."Will thank you ladies."He says before sitting next to Anne and puts a hand on her shoulder."You seem lost in thought is something wrong."He asks with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne turned to loki blinking slowly as she blushed,"Sorry...", she said getting up quickly,"I have been rather dazed today I think it is from all of the excitement", she confessed turning she went into the kitchen with the other women and they began to prepare a meal bringing out a full course dinner sooner than expected as they all sat down to eat and then depart for bed the girls where all tired even anne and they yawned in unsion then giggled over it.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs and eats with them before standing up and paying the innkeeper for the best bedrooms they had and then he hands them there keys."Go get some rest ladies we leave bright and early."He says with a smile.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff