Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki blocks a swing that Noah threw at him and grins as he pushes him back."Lets call it a day you have improved."He says and noah smiles."Thank you my lord I wouldn't be a very good warrior if I don't."He says as he puts his axes on his back and Loki spins his spear."lets go get some food and get on our way."He says as he and Noah walk up to Anne and loki puts a hand on her shoulder."Lets go eat."He says as he walks with them into the inn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne nodded as she followed loki back she was glad that the god new combat but it made sense from that event that happened at the beach with the foreign mercenaries... She found herself oddly wishing he had tooken her hand and led her back like a great lady but as soon as the though appeared she banished it from her mind finding her blue eyes puzzled and confused at her own emotions, once they re-entered the other women where waiting for them as they all sat down for meal she asked Loki quietly,"Lord Loki will we reach London today?", she asked feeling rather excited, they have all heard horrible and wonderful stories about London but they really wished to meet the king Henry they say he still was handsome despite the years or was it just what the people said in fear for there own heads?  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki and Noah both sit down with the ladies and then Loki looks and Anne and smiles."We should be there by midday if things go well."He says with a grin before he starts eating."Maybe a little later because I want to go see that young lady form last night."He then looked up at the inn-keep."My good man where did that young woman form last night get taken to."He asks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the girls ate on there meal as the inn keeper came up,"They hauled her off to a nunnery they will look out for her there it is a few towns over", he sighed,"She came from some scufffle on the border of whales poor woman..", he said going to wipe down some towns. Anne turned to Loki,"What are you going to do with her lord loki?", she asked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

"It seems like we will have to wait till we return."He says as he looks at the inn keeper."Thank you sir and think you for letting us stay."He says pulling out a bag form under his shirt."Here you go for all the trouble use it well."He says before standing."We should get going ladies the king is waiting for us."He says before turning to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls nodded and as they all stood they singled filed out to the carriage and entered within as they made there way back onto the country road to head to London, It would be a long drive and as they stared back at the town anne commented to Loki,"I do hope when we return we wont deal with a similar issue as we have when we got here", she mummered in a low voice she then remained silent as they strolled out of town heading to london....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

The ride took a little longer then Loki thought but he soon seen London coming into view and he smiles."There we are ladies,it is indeed a lovely city."He says as he looks out the window as they pass by countless people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls found there eyes un able to comprehend the wonders of London! They were so excited only hearing stories of it and it was rather wonderful crowded and full of many shops and people! They rode through the streets and anne found herself not so liking the bustle as much as Mary and Joan as they entered into the kings courtyard they were all sent to the entrance and as they were asked whom they were representing all turned to Anne who cleared her throat,"We present our Lord Loki... God of Mischief..", she said rather awkwardly as the man looked at her oddly and motioned for them to follow.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki stepped out behind the girls and walks with them and puts a hand on Anne's shoulder."Calm down a little take a few deep breaths."He says in a calming voice and smile."I wish to ask the good king a few questions about my little plot of land."He says giving the knight a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"His majesty doesnt take council with just anyone sir unless you of official business", said the advisor, Anne found herself trembling up until this point she was able to deal with most things but in this world and time women were not dominant and they were not highly respected she found herself slinking back behind Loki and staring at the ground as she allowed him to handle the situation. She would have loved to help but in this world she knew her place and it wasn't talking.... She watched as the man began to explain to Loki,"God of Mischief what a ridiculous title you call yourself a god?", snickered the man,"Sounds like some fairy tale women are rather absurd sometimes", he sniffed gazing over the English women,"You look like you are from his majesty's court yet you have foreign advisers?", he looked at the women,"The Princess Anne of Cleves will not be arriving til later this year his majesty in expecting his foreign bride soon if you ladies are from his majesties court you will find your place is there", he pointed down the hall where there was a large double door,"His majesty requires only that you attend his banquets upon celebration and follow his court".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki grins as the man tryes to belittle his name and laughs,then loki's eyes narrow and he looks into the mans eyes."You will take us to the king my good man,and you will never speak to my ladies like that ever again."He adds,loki wasn't using any magic but the way he spoke sent chills down even Noah's back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The english courtier was very startled and scared as he trembled as he stood,"This way..", he said in a shaking voice as the girls followed behind loki each of them were still in Awe of the beautiful palace... They were brought to the throne room where the King of England sat and they were all so excited until they found instead of a handsome glorious prince as they were told was a fat older graying man who you could tell was growing crazy because of his age.... The girls followed in behind Loki as the courtier announced,"Loki god of Mischief here to see his Majesty King Henry 8th of England", all went silent in the room as every eye turned to Loki and his group even Henry was intrigued now to hear such an odd announcement.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki grins as the girls fell quite and he says softly."As you see the world is not as you always wish it ladies."He says before stepping forward."Good afternoon king henry my name is loki son to odin and brother to thor,I hope you are having a lovely day."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The king found himself looking up at Loki in interest,"These names are suppose to mean a great deal to me?", he said adjusting himself,"I have heard of Norweign religion pagan-like that is old that involved the names Odin.. Thor... Freya... Loki but we all assumed they were a myth.. there was apparently a mysterious fleet that boarded my country a few weeks ago and then they ominously disappeared may I ask sir have you been the reason for there disappearance?", he was referring to the mercenaries at whales and he was curious to hear an answer. Even though the king of England was very old he still spoke with elegance and grace and the girls leaned in to hear there conversation as did the whole court.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki grins."You're scouts serve you well king Henry yes I remove the fleet and there mercenaries with the help of my own people,I saves these young ladies form a fate of sex slaves or even worse."He says before turning Anne Marie Carper step forward please and tell the good king what happened to you on the night you met me."He says before turning to face her with a smile.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff