Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:19 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki could hear the girls talking amungst there selfs and grins."Angles now they are warriors known as Valkyries."He says before hearing Mary saying the wolves are werewolves and he laughs."Fear not ladies those wolves are my children no need to fear them."He adds as the wolves join the fight."Why don't you all go inside till this is done."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the girls nodded meekly and shuffled back indoors where they began to prepare bandages, towels, and hot water for the wounded and also a meaty stew for after the battle,"Valkyrie... do you know what those are anne?", asks mary as she was gathering up towels,"No... I dont", she confessed,"We will have to ask Lord loki when he returns indoors..", she told the girls,"I hope the wolves dont come...", said mary shivering the other remained silent they didnt want to upset loki but those wolves were scary...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:35 am
GuenivereOrion

A few hours pass and the battle was over even though they where out numbered his men won and after his men returned along with the wolves the water rushes back in and returns to normal as there ships sink beneath the waves Loki looks down at his wounded and tired men and women and claps."Very well done you honer your fallen this day be bringing victory to us."He says as the gates open to let them return and the wolves return to normal size and walk in behind the men and sit by the doors tails swaying softly as loki joins every one in the main hall."You all fought bravly and have earned your rest go clean up and get your wounds tended to."He says as a gray wolf walks up beside him and licks his hand and Loki looks down at it and puts his hand on its head."You and your pack did great as well."He says as he pets it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The english women were ready when the crowd came in all were exhausted and tired and each of the girls took up one person and a time and helped them out of the heavy armor and began to tend to there wounds; Katherine who was gifted with the strength of a man was able to even carry those who were need to rest on a flat surface; It took the girls a few hours to go through each man and woman tending to there wounds washing them down from blood and dirt and bringing them a hot bowl of stew and a mug of ale; It seemed Loki's people would celebrate soon enough but they would rest first; And the girls worked tirelessly to bring out their cots from the rooms and bring them to the massive dining hall where all gathered, the girls didnt say anything about the wolves though they shivered in fear when one of them got really close. Anne was tending to a man's wounds when he thanked her kindly,"You are most kindhearted woman bless you and that whom you marry", he told her resting upon his cot in sleep; He was abit older of the followers and seen many years on him but she nodded slowly and stood up turning to the girls weary eyed; They were all exhausted but it seemed that most were took care of as she headed over to talk with loki,"Is everything to your satisfaction Lord loki?", she asks quietly as not to disturb the tiring warriors.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:21 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki watched as the girls work with the men and he grins and pets the head of one of the wolves as Anne came over to him and he nods."Indeed now you and the other girls should go rest up as well."He says then the wolf looks up at her."Sköll why don't you say hello."He says and the wolf stands up and bows its head."Hello Anne Carper its nice to meet you young lass thank you for looking after our brothers and sisters."He says his voice was deep and growling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne turned toward loki smiling soft as she nodded she was very tired but she wasn't dismissed yet as she seen that loki wished to introduce her to the wolves she felt a small shiver creep through her spine as the wolf spoke and she gulp slightly before replying in a meek voice,"T..thank y..y..yyou", she managed to say She managed to keep eye contact though she felt she was going to faint and became very pale within the next 30 seconds that past.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki gives Anne a smile."There is no need to fear them Anne think of them as more warriors but over time I hope you see them as friends."He says before adding."You and the others may go and rest now and when you wake come find me I wish to ask you some things but I want your mind fresh."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne went about nodding slowly finding herself relieved to have a moments breathe as her and the girls headed to there room they all washed up for the night a nice hot bath soothed them all and then squeaky clean they all clambered into bed and rested for the night feeling there dreams slip away into pleasant feelings and joys; The early morning brought about them all dressing and hurrying down the stairs where they all presented themselves before Loki bright eyed and ready for the day to start.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:20 am
GuenivereOrion

As night fell loki used his powers to heal those who where injured in the fight and then he got some sleep,as the sun came up he opened his eyes and grins as the girls walk into the throne room."Good morning ladies I hope you all had a lovely nights sleep."He says with a smile."I want to ask you all something,who wants to come with me to meet the king?"He asks his eyes glinting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:21 am
[You know whats crazy? I was looking in the British timeline for the year that i had suggested and there was actually an evasive fleet that tried to invade England during that year; Also if you wish to know what time frame this is He has already married his first 3 wives and was about to see the 4th Anne of Cleaves but she isn't to come in until late that year around Christmas so its late summer right now]
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls were ecstatic they had only heard the wonderful things about court yes there was the tragedy with henerys 3 wives but they were sure it was some misunderstanding not really realizing the man was a crazy monster; They all looked over toward loki,"May we all go?", asked katherine as anne was still whispering among her peers in excitement,"We have never seen the royal court very few get to know this pleasure in there life time", she said, Anne looked towards loki a small gleam of understanding streaked her eye as she seemed to say to him through her own eyes,'Allows us this pleasure please...we may never know what to do in your court otherwise'  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks at them and laughs."Will if you all wish to come then you will need to dress the part."He then closes his eyes."You're new dresses are in your rooms go get ready and meet me out front of the castle."He says as he stands and moves to the front of the castle and two horses and a carriage."Lord Loki a moment please."Says a young man with a cloke over him and loki looks at him."Yes."He says and the man bows."Let me come with you sir they may try and attack you and there is no need for you to use your powers on them."Loki grins and nods."Welcome on bored young warrior.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls returned to there rooms quickly to see that they had indeed been blessed with new gowns and they quickly put on the layers of clothing the farthingales and the french hoods that doned their heads... After decided that it would take to long to do ones hair they brushed them all out some of them had naturally curly hair like anne but other were straight and then secured them under the french hoods and then in a row anne in lead they all smiled brightly and proud to be wearing such wonderful gowns to the english court. The girls singled filed toward the entrance where a carriage was awaiting in then as they giggled they curtsied to Loki as to imply he was the royal majesty of their court so they would do this, the girls then rose and entered into the carriage one by one,"How wonderful it is to ride in such a thing we never have been given the honor", exclaimed anne in excitement as she began to clamber into the carriage with the others.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs as they girls start to climb into the carriage and sits between anne and another girl and the warrior takes the rains and they carriage starts moving."We should be there by tomorrow morning so we will be stopping in a town to sleep but don't worry you will be safe."He says before adding."So as we ride feel free to talk amuongs your selfs or to my self.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the other girls began to slowly amongst themselves but not long into the ride anne turned to Loki,"Lord Loki how long do you plan on staying in england?", she asks him,"Will it be several years... or several lifetimes", her eyes got very large as she realized her know,ledge of reading was starting to expand her mind, she never realized that maybe if loki did stay several lifetimes her great great granddaughter could be servering him in the palace and he would still be the same in appearance as he was present day....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at Anne and thought for a moment."Good question once more Anne and again I have no real answer to give."He says closing his eyes in thought."I may leave once I grow board or till Odin calls me home."He adds but then looks outside a grin on his face."I don't see myself getting board in this world for a long while.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff