Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anne Marie Carper

The girls had there heads filled with knowledge of what they must do and they all felt fear and excitment for an upcoming battle,"Yes Lord loki", she waited until all the girls had left then she stood there book in hand and her head bent forward respectfully she was not sure what she had done wrong to displease him but she had a nagging fear that if it were bad things would not be good for her,"I do hope I have done nothing wrong..", she spoke quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs."You have not done any thing wrong Anne fear not."He says folding his hands."I just wished to know form your own words,the others chose material goods yet you chose the ablaty to read and I gave you another gift to go with this you can now wright as well,I want to know why did you wish to have this gift."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne heard loki ask about her gift and she found herself wondering why it was hard to explain was she embarrassed that her country did not let women read or write? Or was it the fact that most people unless they were nobles didn't know,"Well in my country unless you are a noble or very well off reading and writing is no good for us I suppose...", she said,"Most of us will work standard manual labor for the rest of our lives so I suppose only the nobles need to know how", she explained,"I... always wanted to learn but the chances of me knowing would be never..", she told him. She was really glad she was able to read and write now,"Lord Loki.. what is going to be approaching?", she asked warily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles."They wont teach you how to read or write because they would loss all power over you,like I said knowledge is power Anne and those who can read and write have knowledge."He says with a grin before standing up and he walks up to her."The group of men that attacked you where scouts and a much larger force is coming to our door."He says with a grin."There is no safer place then here in this land.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne nodded toward him,'I suppose his majesty... would not want the people to riot my parents always told me men are dangerous when they are in numbers..", she paused remembering the horrible people that came and a cold shiver ran through her,"Very good to know Lord Loki", she said,"I fear what I can not fight against...", she shook her head,"I still feel powerless against the force of men in general but I have accepted this of my nature", she concluded finding herself oddly puzzled by these words,"This new gift is... strange. to me", she confessed,"I would very much like to know this would you mind if I taught the others of my culture how to read and write in english?", she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks at her and smiles."its your gift use it how you see fit."He says with a grin."If they want to learn then teach them."He says as he walks with her down the halls.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself following after she wasnt sure if it was obedience, respect, or for the most part interest... as they walked he talked to her telling her she could use the gift to keep for herself or share with others,"I shall share it thank you for the blessing", she responded as they went down the halls she found herself wanting to ask him a few simple questions about his life something that she didnt know much about,"Lord Loki... what do you enjoy most in this world?", she asked him not sure of his response.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki stopped and turns to her."What do i enjoy most in this world,will now thats a good question to ask,I have only been on your world for a day so for me to answer now wouldn't prove much."He says thinking for a moment."After tomorrows battle I will have to take some time and see this land for my self maybe go visit the king and see what the man in like."He says with a little laugh."Now you should go tend to the others after all i put them in your care,and if any of my men step out of line do tell me."He says.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne was puzzled this was the first time he had stepped into the mortal world? Surely he had been able to see more of this world from past times right? She nodded toward him,"Of course Lord Loki goodnight", she then turned to open the door and enter the chambers it seemed the Norweign women were settling in and very few new english but those who did help translate,"We are honored to stay in the castle made by the god Loki!", said one,"We have been told there is to be a battle tomorrow you will help us prepare our armor we go and fight", the other nodded; Anne went to her bed and opened up the book listening to the foreigns discuss things about there home and tomorrows battle but she decided for once before the chaos reigned tomorrow to enjoy what she could of this gift that had been given to her... She began to read the pages and not had she reached the first few sentences she found herself crying, as Joan nearby came over to comfort her,"I am scared as well anne", she told her as anne wiped her tears,"It is not that... I just never thought I would have this gift in my life we are but the common people of england we were never going to learn to read...", she said she turned to joan and hugged her back,"Loki said not to fear he is a god and I am sure he will keep the castle safe even from humans", she told her friend. before she gripped the book in her fingers and then planted a soft kiss on it,"I wish to read you more.. my precious treasure but it seems..", she seen the candle lights flicker as it was the curfew of the magic set by the god,"It is time to go to sleep...", all the women prepared for bed as did anne and that night she dreamed of something she never seen but once... It was the library of the manor but this time it was 4 times greater and the walls were covered with every book. Tears of joy streamed down her face as she seen herself filling with knowledge with every title.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki appeared on the highest point of his castle and looks out over the water and he grins to him self."Tomorrow will be the day for me to show this world my powers."He says as he turns to the woods and his eyes glow slightly and deep in the woods eyes glint back to him then many more sets of eyes start glinting.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The next morning was a flurry of activity the english and norweign women rose early and began to prepare a large meal for the soliders then the english girls had to help get the swords sharpened with her new found strength Katherine began to breeze through her chores and managed to sharpen all the tools preparing them for battle the other girls brought out heavy chest in which they had to haul about and by the end of it even Anne was sweaty profusely from all the activity. After a hearty breakfast, All the men assembled outside there leader in front while the norweign women began to arm themselves for battle and follow after the men the english girls began to clean up the castle in there wake and Katherine was working hard in smithy that was in the castle dungeon. Anne and the other girls began to make up the beds sweep and clean the tables and ran through the rooms by the end of it they were tired and worn from doing so much work; They all raced to wash up a slight bit before presenting themselves before loki on top of the castle as he faced himself out toward ocean the girls seen the array of ships on the ocean there had to been at least a full fleet and they began to tremble slightly at the cold morning welsh air and the sound of the mens shouts of war.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks down at him men who where all looking out over the water ready to do battle."My brothers and sisters we are out numbered ten to one yet this day we shall not fail."He says his voice carrying far and wide,then the ground starts to shake as the water starts to get pushed back as the ground gets pushed up and the ships start to list and then they where on land and loki's men start to shout and chant before a group of his men holding twin axes brake off making a b-line straight for the the ships though a storm of arrows and then the rest charge in behind them as a storm starts to blow in.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne watched the war immense before them she found herself gazing down at the rock she just didnt want to see it most of the other girls were the same they couldnt bear the sight to see what was going to happen but margret gasped and all looked up as they noticed something strange happening to the water as it seemed to push its way towards the ship as if some force was shoving it back was it loki's doing? Looking over Anne noticed him grinning at hte display before him and she remembered that loki wasn't always the most liked god.... She turned back to see now that all the boats were stranded and the men and women were rushing outwards it seemed; The wind was picking up you could feel the heavy taste of rain in the air and the girls huddled in fear and warmth what was going to happen to all the brave soliders?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:07 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki watched as his warriors clashed with the others and when he seen one of his warriors fall he closed his eyes and even as the battle raged on he looked to the skies."They are coming."He says as a war horn blares and a light starts to shine even with all the clouds as a gate opens and winged women clad in armor start flying towards the battle.Loki watched as they start to fly around the battle this made the enemies look up in awe but only made his men fight harder,after a few moment the women start to dive and land before kneels next to fallen soldiers before picking them up and taking off once more flying to the gates that have opened up.Loki waves his hand and form the woods growling and howling starts to cut the air as a pack of large horse sized wolfs burst form the trees and run towards the fight.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:57 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne heard loki mummer something she barely made out the words,'They are coming' before the sky broke open and the girls gasped in awe as an array of winged clad women descended from the heavens,"Angels?", asked joan,"I dont know...", said anne she found herself staring,"They are beautiful angels", she said softly.The girls watched as they picked up fallen men and carried them off to the skys,"I wonder where they go...", whispered anne she only heard the storys that had the gods in them but nothing of the afterlife was taught to her, nor did she know they were Valkyrie or that they would be taking these men to Vahalla; The english girls watched as a pack of wolves burst from the trees causing them to squeal in terror and jump slightly at there sight,"Werewolves beings of darkness...", trembled Mary as she began to cry, Anne looked over at Loki uneasily this was going to be a gruesome battle.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff