Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anne Marie Carper

Anne nodded gravely as she heard him talk about the upcoming war,"You know... I never wanted to think of him as a bad man... they always made king Henry seem like a saint taking in his brothers widow marrying her taking care of her for nearly 20 years before he put her aside for Anne Boleyn", she sighed,"She met a very awful fate... then the wonderful queen Jane giving us the little prince that England hoped for only for her to die... they said she was a good woman...", she concluded,"Others say she was lucky not to get the chopping block...".  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:56 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods."Kings often see them selfs as gods and above the laws they set for there people King Henry is one of those kings,kings who see them selfs above the lower people often meet with worse fates,just look at how he treats his queens."He says looking over at her."Did you notice how they acted when I let you speak when we arrived there."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"This is a man's world loki women are only small in comparison even the Great Spanish Queen Isabella of Aragon though she was an equal to her husband in measure she still obyed him in was because of if it still being a man's world...", she sighed as she stopped her horse to stare out at the sea,"We will only be seen as seconds in this world and very rarely as Equals and never as first..", she told him quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks over at her."I don't see you any less then any one else."He says softly as he puts a hand on her shoulder."Thats why I ask you all for edvice or even just talk and one day I would love to see a word where every one is seen in this light,just know Anne that you come before anything I would want for my self.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"As do you my love", she told him a small tear rolling down her cheek,"Sometimes I Fear I can not give you want you truely want.. a way to be with me forever... I know time will seperate us both.. I just hope when I am old and grey you can find in your hear to still love me", she bent her head feeling her chest burst with rapid heart beats,"For I will go into the afterlife but you will be forced to stay here forever...", she breathed turning her horse away from the shore,"We should get back the giving of gifts will be soon", she told him,"The christmas feast yultide wishes and stories of old", she laughed,"Perhaps you can tell me a funny one for you know how to bring in a crowd", she told loki.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff