Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:40 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki gets up and starts getting dressed and looks over at Anne."Will most of the things you do on christmas was started by the Norse we called it Yuletide or just yule."He says as he turns to her and smiles."You look beautiful in that Anne."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:00 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne never thought of it like that as she never asked about the original origins of a country blushing at his compliment she told him,"Thank you... we were gifted these yesterday by the Norse warriors the women told us happy Yuletide but I thought they were teasing us...", she concluded getting up,"I better hurry down stairs they will need my help after breakfast everyone will be excited to decorate that huge tree!", she said rather happily as she walked past him on her way down the stairs.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and hugs her on the way out."Have fun today love ill join you shortly."He says with a smile and after she leaves a mage appears and drops to a knee."Sir it seems the king is indeed working towards a war,he has sent out countless massages to others."The mage says and Loki nods."So hes making moves even during this time of year well keep an eye on him and we are already two steps ahead of him any way our home land is reading warriors as it stands and if he attacks we have an army ready at a moments notice."He says before leaving as the mage fades away and loki walks down stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The morning breakfast was relished with sweets as the girls were shooed off to decorate the tree Anne giggled as her Margret and Mary worked on the tree... Katherine was in the armory as she had been working on Loki's battle blade for weeks now trying to perfect it and finally she was polishing and engraving it with his native language on one side and English on the other with the help from anne for lettering. She came out to help decorate as well as they talked among themselves,"I miss joan", she sighed as the other girls sighed to,"Yea I do to but her and Noah are returning in the spring along with half of Noah's family", anne told them as they nodded,"Spring seems a long way off doesn't it anne?", asked Katherine in which anne nodded in agreement.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki sneaks into the room where all the girls where working on the tree and he quitely walks up behind them before he puts a hand on Margret and Mary's shoulders and spoke."Don't worry ladies spring will be here soon enough keep heart."He says with a smile as he looks up at the tall tree and smiles."This tree is quite high almost touches the roof."He says with a little laugh as he looks at the girls."I am guessing your mothers have sent you all in here to take on this monster."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls nodded to loki,"Oh yes Loki it is rather big we are glad it is so massive", they said in admiration at the tree as they gazed upon it,"Come now lets finish up the breakfast is about done", said Katherine as she and Anne the two tallest began to wrap the top part as best as they could and the other two began to get the lower part of the tree. The girls mothers were already bringing out the breakfast for that Christmas morning and they would have a massive feast later that night with suckling pork, pigeon, peacock, and so much more....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs as the girls start working on the tree and even with how tall the girls where they couldn't reach the top of the tree and so Loki snaps his fingers and the two girls working on the upper part of the tree start floating and he grins."Let me give you girls a lift."He says with a little laugh as he hands them the stuff they need.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and Katherine squealed in surprise as they began to float up into the air and they all 3 laughed together as they began to finish up the decorating as they both reach out for loki to take there hands,"Please we are ready to get down now", said anne rather nervously as she wasn't used to heights all to much.. Everyone was coming in and beginning to admire the way the tree looked as they began to eating the first morning meal as the girls said,"We can put the yule logs on later and make wishes to", they all said with as excited mummering filled the rule with delight.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and lets the girls down and turns at the room starts to fill up with people and once they where all seating down Loki claps his heads."Today starts the yuletied and with it new dreams and wishes we lock together two beliefs so today make marry and have fun you are all free to do as you wish."He says before looking around."You are all free to eat and enjoy."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Everyone clapped and cheered and anne found herself enjoying that morning with her friends and enjoying the morning after breakfast she approached loki in a thick wool cloak lined with fur,"Will you ride with me along the shore today?', she asked him with a smile,"It shall not start the snow until late this afternoon the men have told us", she said lending out her arm for him to take.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks over as Anne walks up to him and he smiles and softly takes her hand."A ride along the shore sounds fun."He says with a smile and then he notices the heavy wool cloak."It seems you are already feeling the chill."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne laughed,"That and I wish not to catch a chill and get ill as well", she told him dropping her voice with worry,"So many have died to the cold Loki it is not always a good thing", she told him resting her head onto his arm as they walked outside to the stables.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki sighs softly."I know I have been told by my scouts that most of the deaths are coming form the homeless and many ealders."He says a sad look coming over his face."I wish I could help the other lands but right now its my people who need my help the people of whales have not suffered one loss of life due to the effers of the men and women here in fact we have had 10 newborns arrive with out any trubble sense winter hit and about 7 more well on the way."Loki says with a smile,if there was one thing he was good at it was keeping his lands and people happy and healthy and being a god he could keep track of a lot of things,he then helps her on her horse and then mounts his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne was helped onto her horse as they began to ride out,"Well Loki.. I have learned with the knowledge you have blessed me with that the world would be to imbalanced if people did not die and be born... I suppose everyone can't live.. sometimes all you can do is hope for the best", she smiled.. taking her mind of the morbid thoughts,"I will be happy when Joan returns in the spring she will be in her late pregnancy she will be home before the child is delivered and I pray for her safety and Noahs so that we can happily help them..", she told loki,"I hear rumor of war do you think the king of England is behind this?", she asked,"I fear for the worst... Loki".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks over at Anne and smiles."I can't wait for them to return to us its not quite the same with them gone."He says with a sigh as the two start to ride and then he looks over at her again."Sadly what you hear is true it seems the king is working towards that end how ever I would like to end this with out any blood shead how ever I fear he wont listen to that."He says sadly.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff